Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

My Fiancee Finds It Difficult To Serve Me Food.. What Should I Do? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Fiancee Finds It Difficult To Serve Me Food.. What Should I Do? (6678 Views)

My Fiancee Doesn't Want To Court Marriage (registry) / Should I Adopt My Fiancee's Son Legally? / My Genotype Is AS And My Fiancee Is AS; What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Finds It Difficult To Serve Me Food.. What Should I Do? by MrBottle: 9:01pm On Jan 07, 2018
Futureberry:
liar
You bet
Re: My Fiancee Finds It Difficult To Serve Me Food.. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 07, 2018
All i see is a laziness issue rather than a disrespect issue especially if the guy cooks for her and warms the food and she can't do the same. Lol relationships are complex sha.
Re: My Fiancee Finds It Difficult To Serve Me Food.. What Should I Do? by KanwuliaExtra: 10:49pm On Jan 07, 2018
OP! Oya come o.
Don’t be jealous. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtkvmLFBfbM
Re: My Fiancee Finds It Difficult To Serve Me Food.. What Should I Do? by Excell360: 12:12am On Jan 08, 2018
Re: My Fiancee Finds It Difficult To Serve Me Food.. What Should I Do? by pcisse(m): 12:23pm On Jan 08, 2018
Excell360:
Mary.
Re: My Fiancee Finds It Difficult To Serve Me Food.. What Should I Do? by TWoods(m): 1:18pm On Jan 08, 2018
biacan:
I thought you said you're a chef so you cooking at your own house shouldn't be a problem......cause most chef don't like women cooking for them.......

The last point you made stating that is her primary duty to cook and serve you as a wife where was it written that it's the duty of a woman to cook and serve her husband meals that should be 50/50 so we it gets to her turn she might be tired due to her daily routine so as a husband you need to understand your wife and be a good listener or do you want her to fall down when cooking in the kitchen don't ruin your home with that African mentality it is the cause of many broken homes I hope these helps

Dear Lord, have you ever heard of punctuations? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Finds It Difficult To Serve Me Food.. What Should I Do? by Diamond23(f): 3:44pm On Jan 08, 2018
[color=#770077][/color]Beta trash it out with her now or get to live with it forever.D handwriting on d wall z vry clear......As a true African woman or wife dat z one of her primary obligation. She should be happy she got a husband material of a man grin who z willing to help her out in cooking nd oda house chores .
Re: My Fiancee Finds It Difficult To Serve Me Food.. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 08, 2018
Frenchfriez:
I once met a Lady who I had interest in. As we conversed, i joked about her cooking for me and she told me bluntly that she can't cook for a man who isn't her husband. Naturally I Cook my meals buh mehn the tin weak me.
That was the end. No time for nonsense.

That's it. No time for nonsense.
If the Op does not address this issue and still marry her. That marriage will crumble after some few years down the drain.
A friend of mine, lady got married. Shes type that does not wash clothes for her bf, because she claims, he wasn't married to her then.

Fast forward they are married, she chose to be a full time housewife to the husband's chagrin. After so many quarrels for her to either do business or dust her certificate and look for work. She prefers to stay at home. OK, to let peace reign, he didn't pressurise her anymore. But his clothes, she won't wash but will wash hers.

On day the husband flared and was like all she knows is to open leg like prostitute and want sexx, ordinary home made skills zero. Honestly those two are like cat and dogs in that house.

So Op, if she not serving your meals upon all the talk. Feel free to cut off the relationship. Cos u won't like what may happen after marriage.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Finds It Difficult To Serve Me Food.. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 08, 2018
MrBottle:
I grew up in a balanced household where no man knows which chores is meant for man or a woman.
Continue waiting to be serve and end up starving to death.
Imagine relying on someone to feed myself....come suck breast join

So your father served your mother food, did the dishes and more

Re: My Fiancee Finds It Difficult To Serve Me Food.. What Should I Do? by MrBottle: 8:46pm On Jan 08, 2018
TheCabal:

So your father served your mother food, did the dishes and more

No. He served humself. He is not the kind of guy that wait around to be served. It made us to realise that you cant just let someone hold you hostage and that you need to do things for people not because they commands it but rather you wanted them to feels and cherish your positive impact when you are not around. He is not the guy you dread when he is around and feel relieved when he is gone. I don't know the kinda family you grew up in but mine is where whoever is more skilled takes up a chores that fits him/her.
Re: My Fiancee Finds It Difficult To Serve Me Food.. What Should I Do? by ireneidiva(f): 10:13pm On Jan 08, 2018
jeff1607:
Never marry a woman who sees you as an equal

If only pastors can take out a Sunday and address the youths on family values and stuffs

When we see our mothers kneel to serve our fathers don't tell me you didn't feel that pride that your father is a strong willed man?
I have never seen a woman kneel to serve a man. I will feel deeply ashamed if i see such.
Re: My Fiancee Finds It Difficult To Serve Me Food.. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 08, 2018
alexialin:

That's it. No time for nonsense.
If the Op does not address this issue and still marry her. That marriage will crumble after some few years down the drain.
A friend of mine, lady got married. Shes type that does not wash clothes for her bf, because she claims, he wasn't married to her then.

Fast forward they are married, she chose to be a full time housewife to the husband's chagrin. After so many quarrels for her to either do business or dust her certificate and look for work. She prefers to stay at home. OK, to let peace reign, he didn't pressurise her anymore. But his clothes, she won't wash but will wash hers.

On day the husband flared and was like all she knows is to open leg like prostitute and want sexx, ordinary home made skills zero. Honestly those two are like cat and dogs in that house.

So Op, if she not serving your meals upon all the talk. Feel free to cut off the relationship. Cos u won't like what may happen after marriage.
Right on the money, though I am one of those who don't believe in my gf doing my chores. Busy as I may be, I still do my chores, and I don't think that would change when I get married cos I actually wouldnt work this hard after marriage. That said, its always good to know the kinda partner one is courting, no one should come up with the tripe that love is blind. I can't imagine myself with a non-career lady and I know many ladies would despair if they ended up with a lazy or alcoholic or pot bellied or a man who is a dud in bed.
Re: My Fiancee Finds It Difficult To Serve Me Food.. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 08, 2018
Frenchfriez:

Right on the money, though I am one of those who don't believe in my gf doing my chores. Busy as I may be, I still do my chores, and I don't think that would change when I get married cos I actually wouldnt work this hard after marriage. That said, its always good to know the kinda partner one is courting, no one should come up with the tripe that love is blind. I can't imagine myself with a non-career lady and I know[b] many ladies would despair if they ended up with a lazy or alcoholic or pot bellied or a man who is a dud in bed.
[/b]

True @ the bolded.
No lady would want such man for a husband.
Re: My Fiancee Finds It Difficult To Serve Me Food.. What Should I Do? by jeff1607(m): 2:08am On Jan 09, 2018
ireneidiva:

I have never seen a woman kneel to serve a man. I will feel deeply ashamed if i see such.

Like seriously?
Re: My Fiancee Finds It Difficult To Serve Me Food.. What Should I Do? by ireneidiva(f): 4:54am On Jan 09, 2018
jeff1607:

Like seriously?
Of course. You should love and respect your husband. Kneeling to serve him is plain stupid.
Re: My Fiancee Finds It Difficult To Serve Me Food.. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 6:30am On Jan 09, 2018
ireneidiva:

Of course. You should love and respect your husband. Kneeling to serve him is plain stupid.

It's weird actually never seen it in my life.
Re: My Fiancee Finds It Difficult To Serve Me Food.. What Should I Do? by jeff1607(m): 9:15am On Jan 09, 2018
ireneidiva:

You're married right?
Re: My Fiancee Finds It Difficult To Serve Me Food.. What Should I Do? by ireneidiva(f): 10:09am On Jan 09, 2018
jeff1607:

You're married right?
Why?
Re: My Fiancee Finds It Difficult To Serve Me Food.. What Should I Do? by jeff1607(m): 3:06pm On Jan 09, 2018
ireneidiva:

Why?

No worries
Re: My Fiancee Finds It Difficult To Serve Me Food.. What Should I Do? by harriet412(f): 6:08pm On Jan 09, 2018
Nawa o , even as lazy as I can be sometimes.. I find it difficult to understand why a lady won't want to serve her husband to be undecided Hian!
Re: My Fiancee Finds It Difficult To Serve Me Food.. What Should I Do? by Jman06(m): 8:08pm On Jan 09, 2018
ireneidiva:

Very stuupid i tell you!

Like what da fuckkk is kneeling down to serve food Even slaves don't do that, not to talk of one's partner.
Re: My Fiancee Finds It Difficult To Serve Me Food.. What Should I Do? by Truthsbitter: 2:22pm On Aug 06, 2018
MrBottle:
No. He served humself. He is not the kind of guy that wait around to be served. It made us to realise that you cant just let someone hold you hostage and that you need to do things for people not because they commands it but rather you wanted them to feels and cherish your positive impact when you are not around. He is not the guy you dread when he is around and feel relieved when he is gone. I don't know the kinda family you grew up in but mine is where whoever is more skilled takes up a chores that fits him/her.
so your dad cooks for your mum?
And your mum always ask your dad to make garri each time she wants to cook her own food?
And your mum feels it's nice to be served food by your dad and not the other way round?

even though you made a valid point you missed the worries of the OP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Day My Stepmother Beat Me Because Of My Sisters Vaginal Infection! / Diary Of A Oneminuteman / It's His 1st Wedding Anniversary: What Should He Do??????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.