Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Girls And Our Wahala - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls And Our Wahala (2219 Views)

Igbo Girls And Nyash / Nigerian Girls And PotBelly! / "Nigerian Girls And Prostitution In Italy, Are You Not Ashamed?"- Akpoka Desmond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls And Our Wahala by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:30pm On Jan 06, 2018
SIINXU:
Eyin temi... grin

Awon skin to skin fans grin

I'm not a chic but I can relate jare! cheesy

Re: Girls And Our Wahala by StarBukola(f): 9:30pm On Jan 06, 2018
Shugavee:
please its a personsl experience never said it was an impostion on anyone!! So if u cant relate it!!okay! Good 4 you!!
who is this

Re: Girls And Our Wahala by Shugavee(f): 9:30pm On Jan 06, 2018
Re: Girls And Our Wahala by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 06, 2018
Shugavee:
its still strange cause we always so tired of it but here i am, just joyful smiley
Just say you though you were pregnant and now its a prove that you are not.

Well I guess its the best feeling ever. Hahahahahahaha.
Re: Girls And Our Wahala by Shugavee(f): 9:32pm On Jan 06, 2018
StarBukola:
who is this
like i care!!

1 Like

Re: Girls And Our Wahala by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 06, 2018
sly100:
and what is that
Andrew Liver Salt dissolved in water works immediately after sex, ampiclox Beecham immediately, postinor, common salt dissolved in water too.
Re: Girls And Our Wahala by Shugavee(f): 9:35pm On Jan 06, 2018
Purebeerry:
Just say you though you were pregnant and now its a prove that you are not.

Well I guess its the best feeling ever. Hahahahahahaha.
well it is!!! But this cramp !! like i literary wanted the pain to come more so i be sure!!
Re: Girls And Our Wahala by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 06, 2018
Shugavee:
well it is!!! But this cramp just me!!! like i literary wanted the pain to come more so i be sure!!
I call this situation an excruciating pleasure.

1 Like

Re: Girls And Our Wahala by Shugavee(f): 9:38pm On Jan 06, 2018
kimbraa:
I've never been in your shoes tho. There're things to take after having an unprotected sex.
yeah sure but hope u know it fails right?
Re: Girls And Our Wahala by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 06, 2018
Shugavee:
yeah sure but hope u know it fails right?
If you take it at the right time it doesn't. Drugs like postinor don't fail but you mustn't eat and it must be immediately.
Re: Girls And Our Wahala by Shugavee(f): 11:36pm On Jan 06, 2018
kimbraa:
If you take it at the right time it doesn't. Drugs like postinor don't fail but you mustn't eat and it must be immediately.
undermining that ur still hoping it works!!
Re: Girls And Our Wahala by Shugavee(f): 7:12am On Dec 11, 2019
I can still relate to this tho , i be like God I thank you o !! It’s a joyful feeling .. even with the pain
Re: Girls And Our Wahala by Shugavee(f): 7:14am On Dec 11, 2019
I call this situation an excruciating pleasure.
exactly

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Secret Sexual Abuse By A Ghanian Tailor (HOT VIDEO) / Funny Moment As Land Lady And Married Man Gets Stuck During Sex Rump / Advantages Of Marrying Short/petite Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.