Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

I Am Tired,angry & Unhappy At My Husband’s Behaviours! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Tired,angry & Unhappy At My Husband’s Behaviours! (594 Views)

How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day / Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Tired,angry & Unhappy At My Husband’s Behaviours! by ORAGBON(m): 8:48pm On Jan 06, 2018
Dear Admin,

I am a thirty six year old married woman. I have been married for six years and I have three lovely children.

Initially,during the early years of our marriage,I noticed some pettiness from my husband. I overlooked it thinking that with age he would outgrow some of these pettiness. But after six years of marriage,it is clear this man has no intention of changing and I a really tired.

Three things that bother me that he does:

Anytime its time to spend money for something like children school fees or money to cook in the house,he just looks for something or starts a quarrel with me like few days before the day the money will be needed, He will get upset at every turn. Even if I try to ignore him,he will do everything to make us quarrel. That way,he wont be talking to me when its time to make the payment. He will also pretend not to be aware of the payment. Several times,we have missed important payments because of this attitude of his. It also causes embarrassment and stress
Secondly,anytime he wants to have s*x,he is very nice to me. Immediately after intercourse,he is not. Let me explain what I mean. We dont have a house help so I do most of the work myself coupled with my own career. Its very difficult but he decided that we dont need a house help and for peace sake,i agreed. Now,he doesnt help me at all. The only time he helps,after helping,the next thing is s*X!…Read More

http://livelystones.com.ng/tired-angry-atmy-husbands-pettiness/
Re: I Am Tired,angry & Unhappy At My Husband’s Behaviours! by minexpo(m): 8:49pm On Jan 06, 2018
Re: I Am Tired,angry & Unhappy At My Husband’s Behaviours! by kingjomezy(m): 8:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
Kpalakpelenke misie wonya... Baby con follow me manyewu baby come follow me manya manya

(1) (Reply)

Special Valentine Offers / Reasons Why Some Women Are Always Rejected By Men / Bbnaija - Miracle Having Sex With Nina From Behind (caught On Camera)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.