Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

I Am Tired,angry & Unhappy At My Husband’s Behaviours! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Tired,angry & Unhappy At My Husband’s Behaviours! (2224 Views)

I Am Tired Of My Wife / Genotype: The Reason For My Unhappy Marriage. / "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Tired,angry & Unhappy At My Husband’s Behaviours! by LivelyStones: 8:55pm On Jan 06, 2018
Dear Admin,

I am a thirty six year old married woman. I have been married for six years and I have three lovely children.

Initially,during the early years of our marriage,I noticed some pettiness from my husband. I overlooked it thinking that with age he would outgrow some of these pettiness. But after six years of marriage,it is clear this man has no intention of changing and I a really tired.

Three things that bother me that he does:

Anytime its time to spend money for something like children school fees or money to cook in the house,he just looks for something or starts a quarrel with me like few days before the day the money will be needed, He will get upset at every turn. Even if I try to ignore him,he will do everything to make us quarrel. That way,he wont be talking to me when its time to make the payment. He will also pretend not to be aware of the payment. Several times,we have missed important payments because of this attitude of his. It also causes embarrassment and stress
Secondly,anytime he wants to have s*x,he is very nice to me. Immediately after intercourse,he is not. Let me explain what I mean. We dont have a house help so I do most of the work myself coupled with my own career. Its very difficult but he decided that we dont need a house help and for peace sake,i agreed. Now,he doesnt help me at all. The only time he helps,after helping,the next thing is s*X!…Read More

http://livelystones.com.ng/tired-angry-atmy-husbands-pettiness/
Re: I Am Tired,angry & Unhappy At My Husband’s Behaviours! by RustyRex007(m): 8:58pm On Jan 06, 2018
Am available ♥
Re: I Am Tired,angry & Unhappy At My Husband’s Behaviours! by KanwuliaExtra: 9:00pm On Jan 06, 2018
I don’t need to read more.
Your marriage, YOUR BUSINESS! kiss

The matter was solved on the blog that posted it.
Why bring regurgitated stories to NL? undecided
Next topic please.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Tired,angry & Unhappy At My Husband’s Behaviours! by Mariangeles(f): 9:01pm On Jan 06, 2018
What else can you do?
You have to learn to cope with him, unless you want a divorce which is unadvisable.
So it's either he tries to change or you learn to cope
Re: I Am Tired,angry & Unhappy At My Husband’s Behaviours! by GraGra247(m): 9:02pm On Jan 06, 2018
Madam discuss with your husband and stop whining . Tell him clearly these things you mentioned in very very clear terms.

If he still refuses to change then you have right to show him attitude too and deny him sex.

If he changes then problem solved.
Re: I Am Tired,angry & Unhappy At My Husband’s Behaviours! by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 9:05pm On Jan 06, 2018
Pray 2 God abt it
Re: I Am Tired,angry & Unhappy At My Husband’s Behaviours! by Jman06(m): 9:56pm On Jan 06, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
I don’t need to read more.
Your marriage, YOUR BUSINESS! kiss

The matter was solved on the blog that posted it.
Why bring regurgitated stories to NL? undecided
Next topic please.
You now make more sense in your posts and I must commend you for that. Unlike before when your posts were like those of a drug addict.

This must be a new year resolution. Don't be offended o, just an honest observation.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired,angry & Unhappy At My Husband’s Behaviours! by KanwuliaExtra: 10:01pm On Jan 06, 2018
Jman06:
You now make more sense in your posts and I must commend you for that. Unlike before when your posts were like those of a drug addict.

This must be a new year resolution. Don't be offended o, just an honest observation.

Whatever!
I am pretty level-headed you know? wink
Until I encounter mannerless, drug-addicts that fail to respect themselves or mind their businesses.
Or think because they are phocking or sucking some mods or super-mods of GOONS abi na “SCAMMERS-LOVERS” wink who look the other way or for fear of being blackmailed, I should be harrased or intimidated for their personal entertainment. cheesy

Then I give ‘em three times what they inhaled or exhaled. wink

Sorry to disappoint ya. I don’t do resolutions.
I don’t need NL to suck or phock! cool
A trial will convince ya! I am EVER READY.
PLEASE. . . . Don’t be deceived.kiss
You want peace, you garrit. kiss
You want war, you garrit. kiss

Simple.

6 Likes

Re: I Am Tired,angry & Unhappy At My Husband’s Behaviours! by Jman06(m): 10:08pm On Jan 06, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Whatever!
I am pretty level-headed you know? wink
Until I encounter mannerless, drug-addicts.
Then I give ‘em three times what they inhaled or exhaled. cry
Lol...I used to laugh so hard whenever i read those funny posts of yours. How is life with you? Is that your baby on your dp?
Re: I Am Tired,angry & Unhappy At My Husband’s Behaviours! by iyatrustee(f): 10:08pm On Jan 06, 2018
shocked : shocked shocked Calloti d Halloti! i was actually looking for your diary today. I remember following one interesting one some years back.
Re: I Am Tired,angry & Unhappy At My Husband’s Behaviours! by KanwuliaExtra: 10:13pm On Jan 06, 2018
Jman06:
Lol...I used to laugh so hard whenever i read those funny posts of yours. How is life with you? Is that your baby on your dp?

All na entertainment ke! grin
Life is goooooooood!!!!
Oh yes o.
My sweeet baby! cool

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired,angry & Unhappy At My Husband’s Behaviours! by Oyindidi(f): 10:16pm On Jan 06, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Life is goooooooood!!!!
Oh yes o.
My sweeet baby! cool
We miss you sha
Re: I Am Tired,angry & Unhappy At My Husband’s Behaviours! by KanwuliaExtra: 10:17pm On Jan 06, 2018
Oyindidi:
We miss you sha

Miss ke! shocked
I still dey hia KAMKPEEEEEE!!!! cheesy
Re: I Am Tired,angry & Unhappy At My Husband’s Behaviours! by Oyindidi(f): 10:19pm On Jan 06, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Miss ke! shocked
E don tey I never see your post.
Wey madam tpia sef
Re: I Am Tired,angry & Unhappy At My Husband’s Behaviours! by KanwuliaExtra: 10:22pm On Jan 06, 2018
Oyindidi:
E don tey I never see your post.
Wey madam tpia sef

Work was swamping last year.
Taking some time off.
Time to catch up on sleep.
Will resume in full force come February. cool

Who cares where he or she is? R.I.PIECES!
Not missed. Don’t givva damn. kiss
Busy bodies who go about picking fights and other people’s posts.
Mtcheeeeeeeeew.
Re: I Am Tired,angry & Unhappy At My Husband’s Behaviours! by blank(f): 10:30pm On Jan 06, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Miss ke! shocked

I remember when you were Blazay and Almondjoy. E don tay. Even as far as NVS.
Re: I Am Tired,angry & Unhappy At My Husband’s Behaviours! by Jman06(m): 10:32pm On Jan 06, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Life is goooooooood!!!!
Oh yes o.
My sweeet baby! cool
Wow! She is cute!...Tell her that one uncle is greeting her o grin
KanwuliaExtra:

Life is goooooooood!!!!
Oh yes o.
My sweeet baby! cool
Wow! She is cute!...Tell her that one uncle is greeting her o
Re: I Am Tired,angry & Unhappy At My Husband’s Behaviours! by KanwuliaExtra: 10:36pm On Jan 06, 2018
Jman06:
Wow! She is cute!...Tell her that one uncle is greeting her o grin Wow! She is cute!...Tell her that one uncle is greeting her o

Muchechechecheche
Sure! wink

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired,angry & Unhappy At My Husband’s Behaviours! by adehadex(m): 11:37pm On Jan 06, 2018
U want help and U're posting link, sub for me nau............
Re: I Am Tired,angry & Unhappy At My Husband’s Behaviours! by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 07, 2018
He has his stranglehold on you, only you can free yourself.
Perhaps you should take yourself back to when you first met him, and the things you used to do that made him crazy over you.
Apparently ur man worships your pvssy, that may be the key to unlocking him.
Re: I Am Tired,angry & Unhappy At My Husband’s Behaviours! by LesbianBoy(m): 8:30pm On Jan 07, 2018
LivelyStones:

Dear Admin,

I am a thirty six year old married woman. I have been married for six years and I have three lovely children.

Initially,during the early years of our marriage,I noticed some pettiness from my husband. I overlooked it thinking that with age he would outgrow some of these pettiness. But after six years of marriage,it is clear this man has no intention of changing and I a really tired.

Three things that bother me that he does:

Anytime its time to spend money for something like children school fees or money to cook in the house,he just looks for something or starts a quarrel with me like few days before the day the money will be needed, He will get upset at every turn. Even if I try to ignore him,he will do everything to make us quarrel. That way,he wont be talking to me when its time to make the payment. He will also pretend not to be aware of the payment. Several times,we have missed important payments because of this attitude of his. It also causes embarrassment and stress
Secondly,anytime he wants to have s*x,he is very nice to me. Immediately after intercourse,he is not. Let me explain what I mean. We dont have a house help so I do most of the work myself coupled with my own career. Its very difficult but he decided that we dont need a house help and for peace sake,i agreed. Now,he doesnt help me at all. The only time he helps,after helping,the next thing is s*X!… Read More

http://livelystones.com.ng/tired-angry-atmy-husbands-pettiness/

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Tired,angry & Unhappy At My Husband’s Behaviours! by KanwuliaExtra: 11:11pm On Jan 07, 2018
blank:

I remember when you were Blazay and Almondjoy. E don tay. Even as far as NVS.

Oh yes ooooo!
I dey KAMKPEEEEE!!!
Nothing dey happen! cool

All H-ENEMIES and E BAD BELLE AND E JOLOSI RIFF-RAFFS VANQUISHED BY SCAMMERS! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Must A Man Marry In His 4os Even Without Money / . / Our New Baby Girl!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.