Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,009 members, 7,810,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Should I Follow My Instinct? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Follow My Instinct? (639 Views)

My Instinct Is Fighting Me After These / Should I Follow My Mother's Advice? / This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Follow My Instinct? by Monogamy: 10:28pm On Jan 06, 2018
I moved to a new area November ending last year 2017. I have been single for some time.. I decided though. There is a girl at a bar I normally go to enjoy myself.She is a bar attendant. She is an average girl according to me. This is my second time of trying to get her contact but one way or the other, I couldn't get it. May be my attitude of no interest since I have been going( I never ask her ).. I always trust my instinct but I believe i can't be right all the time.
Should i follow my instinct or I should try more?
Re: Should I Follow My Instinct? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 06, 2018
One day you will ask us if you should use tissue to wipe your bum.
Re: Should I Follow My Instinct? by Monogamy: 10:39pm On Jan 06, 2018
Purebeerry:
One day you will ask us if you should use tissue to wipe your bum.

Go pick beans if you are idle
Re: Should I Follow My Instinct? by Rukkydelta(f): 7:43am On Jan 07, 2018
She may just take you as one of those men looking for a lady to have an affair with and don't want something serious cos I'm sure most men will be asking her out for sexual relationship cos of the nature of her job

(1) (Reply)

I So Much Love Yemi But Why Do Some Nairalanders Hate This My Celebrity Crush / Five Tests To Determine If Your Partner Will Cheat / 3 Powerful Ways To Kiss Him So That He Will Never Forget You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.