Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,990 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Last Night Of 2017: Best Night Of The Year. Right On His Desk. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Last Night Of 2017: Best Night Of The Year. Right On His Desk. (592 Views)

My Acheivement Of 2017(photos) / The Most Extraordinary People Of 2017(Photos) / Tell Us Your Regrets Of 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Last Night Of 2017: Best Night Of The Year. Right On His Desk. by ExoticDray(m): 11:45pm On Jan 06, 2018
The party was held in the cafeteria of our office building. It sounds kind of depressing but they’d bought a lot of nice decorations and it was dark except for the twinkling Christmas lights everywhere, so it really did look kind of romantic and festive.

I made sure to go early. I needed to be a few cocktails deep to calm my nerves. When he arrived I was buzzed enough to be bold. I brought him a drink and wished him a good Christmas in front of a group of our coworkers. Everyone was cheerful and happy to blow off some steam, no one bothered to noticed the way I tried to be a little seductive when I said it or that I managed to turn around and make sure my ass made full contact with his crotch as I cut through the group to walk away.

I wasn’t surprised that he followed me so I kept on walking through the party and back up to his office. He shut the door behind me.

His mouth was on mine before I even saw him. I was completely enveloped by his hands and his tongue and my dress was pulled up to my waist before I regained consciousness about what was happening. I was sitting on the edge of his desk and he had stopped kissing and touching me to pull m thong down with both hands. The next instant he had slipped a few fingers inside me while he used his other hand to pull my hair back and expose my bare neck to his mouth.

“Please…“

I wasn’t even sure what I was begging him for, but he knew. He guided my arms to the waistband of his suit pants and I was undoing them. So that I could push them down and release his cock. He was hard and his cock was perfectly thick but I didn’t pause to savor the moment.

CONTINUE READING>> http://www.exoticdray.com/2018/01/last-night-of-2017-best-night-of-year.html

Re: Last Night Of 2017: Best Night Of The Year. Right On His Desk. by ExoticDray(m): 12:24am On Jan 11, 2018
I hope I didn't disturb anything in your panties..

Lol grin grin
Ofcourse I did..

Get more here <><<< exoticdray.com

(1) (Reply)

Update On The Viral Video Of A Man Who Rejected Girlfriend's Proposal In Public / Why Do Men Look At Other Women? The Answers You May Not Want / Pls Advice One Of Your Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.