Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Ten Reasons To Date Igbo Guys! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ten Reasons To Date Igbo Guys! (5258 Views)

Igbo Guys Need To Step Up. Yoruba Guys Are Winning (photos) / Igbo Guys Why Do Yhu Call Yhur Girlfriends "Mummy" / Why I Love Igbo Guys!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Reasons To Date Igbo Guys! by Preshy561(f): 6:56am On Jan 07, 2018
Purebeerry:
baby oku. cheesy
lool.goodmorning
Re: Ten Reasons To Date Igbo Guys! by Drnice: 6:59am On Jan 07, 2018
tytunji29:

Smart indeed wen dey ve good in been a maga ve seen alot of dem during my service yr one enugu garl sent his allawee twice to a lady e met on fb yet she no cum, now sending the first one any guy MIGHT do dat bt u sent april allawee she no cum and u guys stopd chating june she surfaced agan claiming she wan to cum nd do 3weeks wit u, my mumu padi sent all d allawee for tp agan d lady no still come
It's Likely To Happen To First Timers Who Maybe Under The Influence Of Charm Or Infatuation. But, If You Read My Lines Carefully You Will Notice Where I Mentioned "mostly" Not "all." If One Person Fall For Such, Does It Mean That Majority Do Fall For The Same? In Total, Igbo Guys Are Smarter Than You Ever Thought, Meet Real Ones And See For Yourself. Besides, The Maga Fell Because He Wanted To Showcase His Act Of Love. But, Trust Me That Won't Happen Anymore.

1 Like

Re: Ten Reasons To Date Igbo Guys! by Drnice: 7:05am On Jan 07, 2018
OneCorner:
If you're not Igbo, just pray u die before him else d family will accuse u of killing him, scrape ur hair, bath him and force u to drink d water till d mourning period is over and later throw you out of d house.
These Are Things You Watch In Home Movies Believing It's Real. If It Was, Then It Must Have Been In Ages Past. We Are In A World Of Civilization. No One Would Accuse You(ladies) Of Such Crimes, But Better Keep Your Hands Clean, Be True To Yourself And Leave The Rest For God. Mind You, Every Tribe Have Its Tradition. Do Not Try To Use It And Benchmark Other Qualities.

1 Like

Re: Ten Reasons To Date Igbo Guys! by Drnice: 7:13am On Jan 07, 2018
homealone:

Iro nla, lie lie angry
Hmm! Tell Us Of What Tribe Do You See Its People Serious To Worship God? No Doubt, It's Igbos. We Even Bear Names To That In Effect. Names Like Chukwuma(God knows), Chukwuemeka(God has done well), Ifeanyichukwu(nothing is hard for God), etc. No wonder some Churches take these advantage to impoverish our people.
Re: Ten Reasons To Date Igbo Guys! by tytunji29(m): 7:13am On Jan 07, 2018
Drnice:
It's Likely To Happen To First Timers Who Maybe Under The Influence Of Charm Or Infatuation. But, If You Read My Lines Carefully You Will Notice Where I Mentioned "mostly" Not "all." If One Person Fall For Such, Does It Mean That Majority Do Fall For The Same? In Total, Igbo Guys Are Smarter Than You Ever Thought, Meet Real Ones And See For Yourself. Besides, The Maga Fell Because He Wanted To Showcase His Act Of Love. But, Trust Me That Won't Happen Anymore.
Bro smartness is nt by tribe it an individual tin
Re: Ten Reasons To Date Igbo Guys! by Drnice: 7:14am On Jan 07, 2018
Preshy561:
Igbo mma mmanu o
Iseeee....!!! I ga adi, Nwanne m!
Re: Ten Reasons To Date Igbo Guys! by Drnice: 7:16am On Jan 07, 2018
Purebeerry:
Igbo guys are the best to date.
Lovely And Perfect! Nne, You Just Made My Day. You Are Blessed.
Re: Ten Reasons To Date Igbo Guys! by Drnice: 7:22am On Jan 07, 2018
tytunji29:

Bro smartness is nt by tribe it an individual tin
Yea, That's True. But In Genetics, There Are Traits That Last Longer Than The Other. Here, All I'm Saying Is That Igbo Guys Have That Lasting Trait Of Being Intelligent And Smart Just Like The Russian Kids Where Science Said So.
Re: Ten Reasons To Date Igbo Guys! by Preshy561(f): 7:29am On Jan 07, 2018
Drnice:
Iseeee....!!! I ga adi, Nwanne m!
obu ka osi di..

2 Likes

Re: Ten Reasons To Date Igbo Guys! by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 07, 2018
Drnice:
Lovely And Perfect! Nne, You Just Made My Day. You Are Blessed.
Thanking you.

1 Like

Re: Ten Reasons To Date Igbo Guys! by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 07, 2018
OneCorner:
If you're not Igbo, just pray u die before him else d family will accuse u of killing him, scrape ur hair, bath him and force u to drink d water till d mourning period is over and later throw you out of d house.
i have one reason not to date an igbo man, they treat their wives like property because he paid bride price. The point about their family is also very true
Re: Ten Reasons To Date Igbo Guys! by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 07, 2018
Safiaaa:
God forbid lol
cheesy No sane Igbo guy would date you honey.

1 Like

Re: Ten Reasons To Date Igbo Guys! by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 07, 2018
FortifiedCity:
cheesy No sane Igbo guy would date you honey.
I was actually joking. I've been with an igbo guy before. It's not that serious
Re: Ten Reasons To Date Igbo Guys! by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 07, 2018
Drnice:
Not At All, Dearie! No One Is Perfect But Atleast One Have To Work Towards Perfection. These Principles Are Like Manuals That Guide You On How To Best Make Use Of Things(including We Humans) That Are Yours Or To Some Other Persons Dear To Your Heart.
You Didn't mention uptight. It's only an igbo man you visit for the first time and he expects you to clean his house and cook.. Like wtf? Or even wash his clothes... undecided

1 Like

Re: Ten Reasons To Date Igbo Guys! by Blackhawk03(f): 11:28am On Jan 07, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
You Didn't mention uptight. It's only an igbo man you visit for the first time and he expects you to clean his house and cook.. Like wtf? Or even wash his clothes... undecided

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

This is so true.
Re: Ten Reasons To Date Igbo Guys! by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:27pm On Jan 07, 2018
Igbo Amaka!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ten Reasons To Date Igbo Guys! by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 07, 2018
THEY ARE FUCKING BORING AND NON- ADventurous
Re: Ten Reasons To Date Igbo Guys! by shammahyaro(f): 2:57pm On Jan 07, 2018
My boo is igbo... he is all the things u mentioned here... like u just studied

1 Like

Re: Ten Reasons To Date Igbo Guys! by shammahyaro(f): 3:11pm On Jan 07, 2018
My boo is igbo... he is all the things u mentioned here... like u just studied him n wrote it down.His so calm n sweet.. tho we r having some misunderstanding now.

1 Like

Re: Ten Reasons To Date Igbo Guys! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 07, 2018
Igbo guys are the best jare tongue

1 Like

Re: Ten Reasons To Date Igbo Guys! by Drnice: 6:54pm On Jan 08, 2018
funmisticqueen:
i have one reason not to date an igbo man, they treat their wives like property because he paid bride price. The point about their family is also very true
You Mean Igbo Guys? Well, Truth Is That Only A Handful Of Them Does That. Check Your Fact, You'll Notice That Those In The Said Category Didn't Live Up To 3/4 Of Their Lives In Igboland. Hence, Got Influenced By Other Cultures.

1 Like

Re: Ten Reasons To Date Igbo Guys! by Drnice: 6:58pm On Jan 08, 2018
Safiaaa:
I was actually joking. I've been with an igbo guy before. It's not that serious
It Wasn't Serious Because You Didn't Take It To Be Serious. Igbo Guys Love When You Show You Care Before The Trust Comes In. Please Next Time, Atleast Show You Care(seriousness).

1 Like

Re: Ten Reasons To Date Igbo Guys! by Shayneward1: 7:03pm On Jan 08, 2018
Igbo gaizi are notu lomantiki

Dazall.
Re: Ten Reasons To Date Igbo Guys! by Drnice: 7:13pm On Jan 08, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
No Way! That's Not True, Dear. Anyone Who At First Date Request Such. He Will Soon Turn The Girl To intimacy gadget. I Didn't Say We Don't Have Guys Like That, But It's On The Low Margin. Go For Real Igbo Guy, How? Make Him Know You Worth Like Real Lady(for The Aforementioned Type). You Will Forever Enjoy The Relationship.

1 Like

Re: Ten Reasons To Date Igbo Guys! by Drnice: 7:16pm On Jan 08, 2018
Maychang:
THEY ARE FUCKING BORING AND NON- ADventurous
Guess, You Have Had Heartbreak. Sorry! Are You From The Igbo-tribe?
Re: Ten Reasons To Date Igbo Guys! by Drnice: 7:18pm On Jan 08, 2018
shammahyaro:
My boo is igbo... he is all the things u mentioned here... like u just studied
Thanks A Lot For Your Testimony! We Are The Best, My Gf Could Also Tell You More Just As You've Rightly Said.

1 Like

Re: Ten Reasons To Date Igbo Guys! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 08, 2018
Drnice:
Guess, You Have Had Heartbreak. Sorry! Are You From The Igbo-tribe?

Its not about heaetbreak.
Igbo guys are cool but they always boring.
Re: Ten Reasons To Date Igbo Guys! by Drnice: 7:21pm On Jan 08, 2018
shammahyaro:
My boo is igbo... he is all the things u mentioned here... like u just studied him n wrote it down.His so calm n sweet.. tho we r having some misunderstanding now.
Try Talk To Me About Your Misunderstanding(quarrel) If You Wouldn't Mind. I Might Give You Solutions To It.

1 Like

Re: Ten Reasons To Date Igbo Guys! by Drnice: 7:23pm On Jan 08, 2018
rebirthforgoody:
Igbo guys are the best jare tongue
Thanks, Dear! Speaking From The Heart(mind). Congratulations!!

1 Like

Re: Ten Reasons To Date Igbo Guys! by Drnice: 7:26pm On Jan 08, 2018
Maychang:

Its not about heaetbreak. Igbo guys are cool but they always boring.
Boring? As To Which Aspect?
Re: Ten Reasons To Date Igbo Guys! by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 08, 2018
Drnice:
Boring? As To Which Aspect?

They are not adventurous. If you know what i mean anyway.
Re: Ten Reasons To Date Igbo Guys! by Drnice: 7:37pm On Jan 08, 2018
Maychang:

They are not adventurous. If you know what i mean anyway.
That's Personal Trait Not To A Collective People. I Listed Collective Traits/qualities Of Igbo Guys. Just Like My Personal Trait That I Love Ladies Who Are Quiet But Troublesome In Nature(willed Ladies), Not All Igbo Guys Love Such Ladies.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Nigerian Tribe Has Got The Most Romantic Females? / Ladies And Their Yam Legs / Tales By Moonlight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.