Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

These Yorubas Are Really Funny - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / These Yorubas Are Really Funny (4220 Views)

Yorubas Are The Biggest Importers In Nigeria. / Its Really Funny No South Eastern State Capital Was Included By Twitter / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Yorubas Are Really Funny by izombie(m): 6:43am On Jan 07, 2018
I read through sarrki's reason for wanting buhari to win the 2019 election and i couldn't help but laugh. Sarrki hopes that if buhari does 8 years then a yoruba person will replace him in 2023. Why i find it funny is because these afonjas still think they will win a presidential election anymore in nigeria. Where will they get the vote to win? For instance, lets say tinubu or osinbajo or any yoruba candidate runs against maybe atiku or tambuwal or any other hausa candidate, how will the yoruba person win? We all know the north will always vote for a northerner, the only reason now an igbo man will vote for a yoruba candidate is if the yoruba person is running against buhari. The se/ss will never vote a yoruba person in the next 200 years so where will the afonjas get the vote to win in 2023 against a northerner? In their dreams?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Yorubas Are Really Funny by thesettingz(m): 6:46am On Jan 07, 2018
Saraki is never a full Yoruba breed

He must be a joker if that's his opinion

2 Likes

Re: These Yorubas Are Really Funny by izombie(m): 6:57am On Jan 07, 2018
thesettingz:
Saraki is never a full Yoruba breed

He must be a joker if that's his opinion
its not only sarrki. Most yorubas on here have echoed the same feeling.

12 Likes

Re: These Yorubas Are Really Funny by OneCorner: 7:02am On Jan 07, 2018
Lol. Dz presidency tin is still paining d flat heads grin
I swear, afonjas sabi talk wey be say, d talk go dey haunt ur upcoming generations for heaven. even u sef go won commit suicide grin

Op,, take am easy o, no commit suicide o grin

40 Likes 8 Shares

Re: These Yorubas Are Really Funny by CrtlAltDel: 7:07am On Jan 07, 2018
OneCorner:
Lol. Dz presidency tin is still paining d flat heads grin
I swear, afonjas sabi talk wey be say, d talk go dey haunt ur upcoming generations for heaving. even u sef go won commit suicide grin

Op,, take am easy o, no commit suicide o grin
As in, the matter pain am well that he could not sleep at all grin grin grin

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: These Yorubas Are Really Funny by Guestlander: 7:10am On Jan 07, 2018
Ipork lame analysis.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Yorubas Are Really Funny by muykem: 7:13am On Jan 07, 2018
You are not a politician. How did OBJ and GEJ become president? Is that no northern contest against them.

9 Likes

Re: These Yorubas Are Really Funny by drsmith1(m): 7:35am On Jan 07, 2018
The op is right..cos am sure he is the election coordinator and moreover, the entire ss/se had phoned him and informed him that their vote will Neva go to a sw candidate.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These Yorubas Are Really Funny by mauriceju2(m): 7:40am On Jan 07, 2018
what many people dont know is that the north will rule Nigeria for the next 100 yrs from now and Nigeria will never develop because they are not good at that, it will be difficult for a Yoruba man , SS man or Igbo man to win presidential election in Nigeria in the next 100 yrs unless it is an act of God like that of Jonathan , the north will always vote for the north because of religion, they believed that it is an abomination for an infidel to rule over them and they see Yoruba Muslims as fake Muslims,
South East and South South will never vote for Yoruba president in the next 100 yrs because of Nnamdi Kanu and Biafra issue and because Yoruba voted against Jonathan, instead they will vote for the north if the contest is between the north and the west, and there will always be a northerner contesting for presidency. it is a big problem because Nigeria will never develop, it;s only an Igbo man or Yoruba man that can develop Nigeria.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Yorubas Are Really Funny by Michael004: 8:30am On Jan 07, 2018
drsmith1:
The op is right..cos am sure he is the election coordinator and moreover, the entire ss/se had phoned him and informed him that their vote will Neva go to a sw candidate.
You are right. They have called him to tell him that true true.
Re: These Yorubas Are Really Funny by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 07, 2018
So the flat heads don't have anything to reason than to reason our reason

if you are that jobless, join your brothers here to hawk plantain chips na

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: These Yorubas Are Really Funny by izombie(m): 8:40am On Jan 07, 2018
[quote author=OneCorner post=63965183]Lol. Dz presidency tin is still paining d flat heads grin
I swear, afonjas sabi talk wey be say, d talk go dey haunt ur upcoming generations for heaven. even u sef go won commit suicide grin

Op,, take am easy o, no commit suicide o grin[/quote which pain? I couldn't care less. I am just stating the obvious.

2 Likes

Re: These Yorubas Are Really Funny by izombie(m): 8:45am On Jan 07, 2018
muykem:
You are not a politician. How did OBJ and GEJ become president? Is that no northern contest against them.
obj won because he contested against olu falae. He won the se/ss and the north but lost the sw and he became president. In 2003 he contested against buhari and we all know the se/ss can never vote buhari. If the yorubas field a candidate in 2019 against buhari that yoruba candidate will win the se/ss hands down. Gej won because he also contested against buhari.

5 Likes

Re: These Yorubas Are Really Funny by mikejj(m): 8:55am On Jan 07, 2018
grin some afonjas be like finally i commit suicide and i no die.kiki

3 Likes

Re: These Yorubas Are Really Funny by maasoap(m): 9:03am On Jan 07, 2018
mauriceju2:
what many people dont know is that the north will rule Nigeria for the next 100 yrs from now and Nigeria will never develop because they are not good at that, it will be difficult for a Yoruba man , SS man or Igbo man to win presidential election in Nigeria in the next 100 yrs unless it is an act of God like that of Jonathan , the north will always vote for the north because of religion, they believed that it is an abomination for an infidel to rule over them and they see Yoruba Muslims as fake Muslims,
South East and South South will never vote for Yoruba president in the next 100 yrs because of Nnamdi Kanu and Biafra issue and because Yoruba voted against Jonathan, instead they will vote for the north if the contest is between the north and the west, and there will always be a northerner contesting for presidency. it is a big problem because Nigeria will never develop, it;s only an Igbo man or Yoruba man that can develop Nigeria.
Who cares about where your votes go. You guys should get over Jonathan's loss, Jonathan himself has moved on. Stop being a pathetic and bitter loser. As if Yorubas didn't vote for Jonathan in 2011.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Yorubas Are Really Funny by omololu2020(m): 9:10am On Jan 07, 2018
mauriceju2:
whether you like it or not,a Yoruba man will be the president of Nigeria in 2023,you yeebos are slave to aboki so I won't blame you,but stop talking for the people of the south south,GEJ won the south west in 2011 and lost in 2015.without the vote of the south east, buhari became the president of Nigeria, without the vote of the south east a Yoruba man will become the president of Nigeria in 2023.

What the dumb op fails to also realize it's that,when buhari wins in 2019,the presidency will come to the south in 2023.the two major party will field a southern candidate, the way the two major party will field a northern candidate in the 2019 presidential election

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Yorubas Are Really Funny by EternalTruths: 9:13am On Jan 07, 2018
izombie:
I read through sarrki's reason for wanting buhari to win the 2019 election and i couldn't help but laugh. Sarrki hopes that if buhari does 8 years then a yoruba person will replace him in 2023. Why i find it funny is because these afonjas still think they will win a presidential election anymore in nigeria. Where will they get the vote to win? For instance, lets say tinubu or osinbajo or any yoruba candidate runs against maybe atiku or tambuwal or any other hausa candidate, how will the yoruba person win? We all know the north will always vote for a northerner, the only reason now an igbo man will vote for a yoruba candidate is if the yoruba person is running against buhari. The se/ss will never vote a yoruba person in the next 200 years so where will the afonjas get the vote to win in 2023 against a northerner? In their dreams?

Afonjas are special breed of hypocrites that oppose Igbo presidency & Biafra.

That is why I tell people that Afonja hypocrisy will birth the disintegration of Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: These Yorubas Are Really Funny by omololu2020(m): 9:17am On Jan 07, 2018
izombie:
Igbo boi,yorubas dey give you a lot of problem, I'm sure it was so hard for you to sleep sef.so you think southerners and other minorities are in Nigeria to just watch why other lead...you mumu I swear,if you yeebos wanna be slave to abokis in the north west and east,the rest of us don't wanna be their slave grin

5 Likes

Re: These Yorubas Are Really Funny by EbubeIkedi: 9:26am On Jan 07, 2018
EternalTruths:

Afonjas are special breed of hypocrites that oppose Igbo presidency & Biafra.

That is why I tell people that Afonja hypocrisy will birth the disintegration of Nigeria

Shut your Apku stinking mouth, No one is holding you from forming your Biafra. Afonja hold your compressed head? You cannibals blame everyone for anything, dont you have any shame?

13 Likes

Re: These Yorubas Are Really Funny by Tosin17(m): 9:29am On Jan 07, 2018
If Yoruba vote Buhari in 2019 and he wins, the presidency automatically comes to the south. And i believe hausa will never vote an igbo candidate because of their secessionist tendency. The alliance between Yoruba and hausa is strong, and those are the two still holding Nigeria's unity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Yorubas Are Really Funny by ApexPredator: 9:35am On Jan 07, 2018
EbubeIkedi:

Shut your Apku stinking mouth, No one is holding you from forming your Biafra. Afonja hold your compressed head? You cannibals blame everyone for anything, dont you have any shame?
Baboon what was python dance all about or the civil war? Igbos are trouble makers, Igbos are criminals. Ok, let there be a referendum to decide our fate and you simians start screeching about hate speech and terrorism.

4 Likes

Re: These Yorubas Are Really Funny by EbubeIkedi: 10:04am On Jan 07, 2018
ApexPredator:

Baboon what was python dance all about or the civil war? Igbos are trouble makers, Igbos are criminals. Ok, let there be a referendum to decide our fate and you simians start screeching about hate speech and terrorism.

Why not direct your frustrations and pains to your rep or Senators. Are afonjas the owners of your pathetic life? Are they going to be the one to organize the referendum or why the tears and noise making. You guys should get lost abeg. Rubbish

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Yorubas Are Really Funny by omololu2020(m): 10:12am On Jan 07, 2018
Tosin17:
If Yoruba vote Buhari in 2019 and he wins, the presidency automatically comes to the south. And i believe hausa will never vote an igbo candidate because of their secessionist tendency. The alliance between Yoruba and hausa is strong, and those are the two still holding Nigeria's unity.
yeebos are very dumb people, they think this country it's made for aboki from the north west and north east,they fail to realise once buhari win in 2019,it will be the turn of the south in 2023.

Yeebos are not good politicians,the only thing they know how to do it's to beat their chest grin

6 Likes

Re: These Yorubas Are Really Funny by ApexPredator: 10:17am On Jan 07, 2018
EbubeIkedi:

Why not direct your frustrations and pains to your rep or Senators. Are afonjas the owners of your pathetic life? Are they going to be the one to organize the referendum or why the tears and noise making. You guys should get lost abeg. Rubbish

What have Afonjas got to do with that post you gnat? The tears and noisemaking as you call it is just raising awareness and the world have taken notice.
We want to get lost and go our separate ways but you colonial slaves insist on preserving the legacy of British colonialism in West Africa.
Re: These Yorubas Are Really Funny by Saintsquare(m): 10:20am On Jan 07, 2018
ApexPredator:

so afonjas are your senators, governors ,house of reps and ohaneze?so it's afonjas that will decide your fates? it's afonjas that will conduct referendum? you are a disgrace to sensible igbos ,if you minions direct 10% blames u shift on afonja to your representatives at the helms of affair, I'm sure you would achieve a lot.

13 Likes

Re: These Yorubas Are Really Funny by omololu2020(m): 10:20am On Jan 07, 2018
ApexPredator:

most of you yeebos are so dull and stupid,and for you,you are also dumb...yeebos miscreants like you will sit in their house and scream Biafla or death,do you expect we Yoruba's to conduct a referendum for your useless Igbo tribe? What's your state house of rep members and federal ones doing about it,a dull I'd!ot like you will sit in your house eating akpu and saying Yoruba's don't want you to seced.

You are a dumb swine

11 Likes

Re: These Yorubas Are Really Funny by EbubeIkedi: 10:28am On Jan 07, 2018
[s]
ApexPredator:

What have Afonjas got to do with that post you gnat? The tears and noisemaking as you call it is just raising awareness and the world have taken notice.
We want to get lost and go our separate ways but you colonial slaves insist on preserving the legacy of British colonialism in West Africa.
[/s]

Shut up nitwit, I can see something is wrong with your brain, you just jump to quote me without checking the post i quoted in the first place. Pathetic slaves calling others slaves, no one take you noise makers serious anymore. From GEJ till 2019 to Biafra and now ATIKU 2019. You troop to other region daily, and come online to scream biafra. Shameless people.

9 Likes

Re: These Yorubas Are Really Funny by izombie(m): 10:28am On Jan 07, 2018
mauriceju2:
guy your head correct. One orijin for you.
Re: These Yorubas Are Really Funny by gidgiddy: 10:32am On Jan 07, 2018
Tosin17:
If Yoruba vote Buhari in 2019 and he wins, the presidency automatically comes to the south.

Automatically comes to the south? Says who? There is no law on zoning of the presidency.

It doesnt matter who holds the Presidency, wether North, South, East or West. Nigeria is only going to get worse.
Re: These Yorubas Are Really Funny by izombie(m): 10:35am On Jan 07, 2018
omololu2020:
Igbo boi,yorubas dey give you a lot of problem, I'm sure it was so hard for you to sleep sef.so you think southerners and other minorities are in Nigeria to just watch why other lead...you mumu I swear,if you yeebos wanna be slave to abokis in the north west and east,the rest of us don't wanna be their slave grin
FYI, i slept beautifully. I only woke up early because of my alarm that i set because right now i am at the departure hall of MMA waiting for my flight to take me to my base. Na you wey dey herego dey hear am.

1 Like

Re: These Yorubas Are Really Funny by ApexPredator: 10:37am On Jan 07, 2018
Saintsquare:
so afonjas are your senators, governors ,house of reps and ohaneze?so it's afonjas that will decide your fates? it's afonjas that will conduct referendum? you are a disgrace to sensible igbos ,if you minions direct 10% blames u shift on afonja to your representatives at the helms of affair, I'm sure you would achieve a lot.
omololu2020:
most of you yeebos are so dull and stupid,and for you,you are also dumb...yeebos miscreants like you will sit in their house and scream Biafla or death,do you expect we Yoruba's to conduct a referendum for your useless Igbo tribe? What's your state house of rep members and federal ones doing about it,a dull I'd!ot like you will sit in your house eating akpu and saying Yoruba's don't want you to seced.

You are a dumb swine
Guilty conscience, much?
Anyway, you two useless intellectually challenged sub-primates can take up that challenge and I point out were I mentioned afonjas. Go on, I'm waiting?

1 Like

Re: These Yorubas Are Really Funny by ApexPredator: 10:43am On Jan 07, 2018
EbubeIkedi:
[s][/s]

Shut up nitwit, I can see something is wrong with your brain, you just jump to quote me without checking the post i quoted in the first place. Pathetic slaves calling others slaves, no one take you noise makers serious anymore. From GEJ till 2019 to Biafra and now ATIKU 2019. You troop to other region daily, and come online to scream biafra. Shameless people.

There is no bigger slave than a "man" that loyally clings to the derogatory designation placed upon him by the British, maggot.
Igbos are all over the world even in war-torn Iraq, don't flatter yourselves you are not special. grin
Home is still where the heart resides.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regional Autonomy Or Self Determination: A Way Forward For The Yorùbá / The True Nature Of The Enugu/onitsha Expressway Under Buhari! / Jilli Attack: Nigerian Army Suffers Heavy Casualty, 62 Soldiers Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.