Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,148 members, 7,835,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Types Of Breast! Ladies What Your Type??? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of Breast! Ladies What Your Type??? (9495 Views)

When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. / What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? / Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of Breast! Ladies What Your Type??? by shinarlaura(f): 3:45pm On Jan 10, 2018
lefulefu:
the hamathan is not that much in Benin oo though in other parts of edo state the hamathan is extreme.b4 i returned back to Benin on Monday after the xmas and new year holidays i was having cracked dry lips with very dry skin.but now for y days here my lips have returned to normal and the dryness has left my skin cheesy.

Hmmmm.

I so much hate this time of the year. And i hate staying under the Ac. No matter how they pay me, i can't go to the northwest part of Cameroon at the time grin cheesy. It's sooo cold there
Re: Types Of Breast! Ladies What Your Type??? by shinarlaura(f): 3:46pm On Jan 10, 2018
Martin0:

My side is great oo,we thank God for everything! (Just got back from work)

Ok... sure u need to rest. Have a good evening ahead wink
Re: Types Of Breast! Ladies What Your Type??? by WilsonMayowa(m): 3:47pm On Jan 10, 2018
shinarlaura:

With all pleasure. Are u willing to learn wink?

Sure I really want to, sincerely speaking
Re: Types Of Breast! Ladies What Your Type??? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 10, 2018
Epic fail

Re: Types Of Breast! Ladies What Your Type??? by shinarlaura(f): 3:53pm On Jan 10, 2018
WilsonMayowa:

Sure I really want to, sincerely speaking

Ok
Re: Types Of Breast! Ladies What Your Type??? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 10, 2018
shinarlaura:

Hmmmm.

I so much hate this time of the year. And i hate staying under the Ac. No matter how they pay me, i can't go to the northwest part of Cameroon at the time grin cheesy. It's sooo cold there
means the northwest must be dat coldcheesycheesy.
Re: Types Of Breast! Ladies What Your Type??? by WilsonMayowa(m): 3:58pm On Jan 10, 2018
shinarlaura:

Ok

Can I have your contact email or phone number
Re: Types Of Breast! Ladies What Your Type??? by shinarlaura(f): 3:59pm On Jan 10, 2018
lefulefu:
means the northwest must be dat coldcheesycheesy.

Soo cold. My mum is from that part of the country but i hardly visit there. Maybe once is year or once in two or three years
Re: Types Of Breast! Ladies What Your Type??? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 10, 2018
shinarlaura:

Soo cold. My mum is from that part of the country but i hardly visit there. Maybe once is year or once in two or three years
the northern part of Nigeria is also very cold at this time of the year. The cold is so extreme u dare not use cold water to bathcheesy. I was told its also very dusty at this time and u the type that rarely uses body lotion or cream you would be looking like someone that just slept on cement .
Re: Types Of Breast! Ladies What Your Type??? by richythePH(f): 4:07pm On Jan 10, 2018
shinarlaura:

Richy Richy cool i sight u. Weldone boss

And i sight you sighting me grin

love those hot dainty thighs you've got there...........................remimds me of hotdogs with chocolate cream atop wink

how's duaola this warm evening smiley
Re: Types Of Breast! Ladies What Your Type??? by shinarlaura(f): 4:09pm On Jan 10, 2018
lefulefu:
the northern part of Nigeria is also very cold at this time of the year. The cold is so extreme u dare not use cold water to bathcheesy. I was told its also very dusty at this time and u the type that rarely uses body lotion or cream you would be looking like someone that just slept on cement .

Hahahahaha.. that's just how it is but funny enough i don't use warm water to bath cuz if i try eh, after finish bathing, the cold will be 10 times worst. So i ll rather go with cold water
Re: Types Of Breast! Ladies What Your Type??? by shinarlaura(f): 4:12pm On Jan 10, 2018
richythePH:

And i sight you sighting me grin

love those hot dainty thighs you've got there...........................remimds me of hotdogs with chocolate cream atop wink

how's duaola this warm evening smiley

Lol...

Goshhh. My heart is on fire tongue wink

Douala is there with the normal hustling.

Hope u ve fully recovered?
Re: Types Of Breast! Ladies What Your Type??? by Martin0(m): 4:31pm On Jan 10, 2018
shinarlaura:

Ok... sure u need to rest. Have a good evening ahead wink

Thanks
Re: Types Of Breast! Ladies What Your Type??? by shinarlaura(f): 4:35pm On Jan 10, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I see Martin recent pics I faint......lefu let come back together please forgive me nah one chance him carry me go I promise I won't shout at you again biko lefu embarassed embarassed embarassed

Just saw this..... grin grin grin grin grin grin

This girls is damn funny and crazy too
Re: Types Of Breast! Ladies What Your Type??? by richythePH(f): 7:55pm On Jan 10, 2018
shinarlaura:

Lol...

Goshhh. My heart is on fire tongue wink
Douala is there with the normal hustling.

Hope u ve fully recovered?

Well i can eat, wash my balls and even cook myself, so yeah i think i have smiley

how's bae doing wink
Re: Types Of Breast! Ladies What Your Type??? by shinarlaura(f): 7:58pm On Jan 10, 2018
richythePH:

Well i can eat, wash my balls and even cook myself, so yeah i think i have smiley

how's bae doing wink

Lol.. you eh. Happy to know that

I'm doing good.. where are u now? PH?
Re: Types Of Breast! Ladies What Your Type??? by richythePH(f): 8:02pm On Jan 10, 2018
shinarlaura:

Lol.. you eh. Happy to know that

I'm doing good.. where are u now? PH?

grin
currently in abj...........you didn't visit like you said you would..............and to think i had the entire abj residents anticipating your arrival angry
Re: Types Of Breast! Ladies What Your Type??? by homealone(m): 11:10pm On Jan 10, 2018
14teenK:
Sunday morning like this, nawa o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple Filmed Having Sex At A Restaurant While Awaiting Their Order (PHOTO&VIDEO / White Racists Making Mockery Of George Floyd(pictures) / Teddy A Forcefully Grabs And Squeezes Alex’s Boobs After She Grabbed His Manhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.