Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help (23799 Views)

My Daughter's Fingerprints Couldn't Be Captured At NIS Office / Meet Bangladeshi Men Born Without Fingerprints For Generations (Photos) / How Poor Diet Delays Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by udenzino(m): 7:32pm On Jan 07, 2018
aumeehn:
Brother pls help!
08061587536 watsap me...
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by bakbayus: 7:32pm On Jan 07, 2018
aumeehn:
Somebody should pls come and help me out! This is serious!!
Bros, have you tried rubbing d thumb unto your hair when it couldn't get it to capture. It do happened to people I registered for during JAMB,WAEC or NECO registration. Asked him to allow you scrub your fingers one at a time on your head. U can try it with those that have finger scanner first
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by Ulue: 7:34pm On Jan 07, 2018
oluseyiforjesus:
for real? Location pls love to get one or two

Pls follow the link in my signature.....dem wan take van finish me here....whatsapp number there as well

The power solution is portable and can really do all that I claim it can do! I Cheers
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by aumeehn: 7:38pm On Jan 07, 2018
bakbayus:

Bros, have you tried rubbing d thumb unto your hair when it couldn't get it to capture. It do happened to people I registered for during JAMB,WAEC or NECO registration. Asked him to allow you scrub your fingers one at a time on your head. U can try it with those that have finger scanner first
thanks man i will try that tomorrow
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by Olafisoyem: 7:42pm On Jan 07, 2018
Your hand is fake
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by KingsArome(m): 7:42pm On Jan 07, 2018
It used to happen to me, usually around hamatan period, try it during heat period
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by juzor(m): 7:45pm On Jan 07, 2018
aumeehn:
I dont know if its the cold or a disease, i went for Data capture last week monday for my E passport, the fingerprint scanner couldn't scan my fingerprints, so the immigration officer handling my case told me to wash my hands with diesel and apply olive oil for a week, i have been doing it since last week Tuesday still no improvement and tomorrow is monday, i really need to get this passport because the deadline for my school application is on 10th of this month. Please Nairalanders i need help!!!

Lalasticlal please help move this thread to the frontpage i need help urgently!!
Google Adermatoglyphia

1 Like

Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by bakbayus: 7:46pm On Jan 07, 2018
aumeehn:
thanks man i will try that tomorrow
Uwc
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by nobaga: 7:55pm On Jan 07, 2018
Use Oil Free Corn Buskers Lotion. You should be able to find it at one of the pharmacies.

Ingredients include water, glycerin, SD Alcohol, and others. I see calcium but no corn.
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by alwaysvik: 8:12pm On Jan 07, 2018
Hello bro, I feel your predicament.

I did some search, here's what I found: https://ask.slashdot.org/story/06/01/19/2220257/getting-fingerprint-readers-to-read-your-prints
I hope it helps.

Good luck.
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by cdenc: 8:17pm On Jan 07, 2018
if your palm has scratches like when its renewing then you have to wait few days to clear and avoid such things like washing with soap you use for dishes.
Lastly, I think on the morning of going for capture do not use any cream on your palms after bathing. No oil at all
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by olubobo14(m): 8:20pm On Jan 07, 2018
smiley maybe u took anoda person fingerprints
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by adebayo3449(m): 9:16pm On Jan 07, 2018
aumeehn:
I tried scanning for more than 30 minutes! My fingerprints are not clearly visible! My fingers are kind of smooth without the lines just cracks!
pls stop using ur bear hands to hold hot things
eg
When carying food from the fire
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by barallanee(f): 9:38pm On Jan 07, 2018
aumeehn:
soda?? What's saika?? Soda as in soda water?
lol...my dear u will NT undstnd
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by adanny01(m): 9:45pm On Jan 07, 2018
aumeehn:
Its not that my hands are hard! Please help a brother

Yea, your finger print is too light to be capture. Its because your hand is too soft. I have done alot of contract jobs involving capturing biometrics.

I have more problems with 2 set of people, those with too soft palms and those who do hard manual labour such as mechanics, bricklayers, carpenters, farmers etc

Next time you go ask them to wipe off the glass of the capture device making sure no previous print is there. If possible take a block of ice place your fingers on ice before the capture but dont wet the fingers. Put a polyethylene bag over you have before placing

Drink lots of water starting from a day to the capture. Drink water till you cant take more. This is to increase turbidity

Make sure you go very early and less busy day. Dont eat with hands. Use a moisturizing cream that has no oil.

Key words cool, dry and hydrated fingers.
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by Antina(f): 9:55pm On Jan 07, 2018
aumeehn:

Have u tried washing with soap??
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by aumeehn: 10:34pm On Jan 07, 2018
adanny01:

Yea, your finger print is too light to be capture. Its because your hand is too soft. I have done alot of contract jobs involving capturing biometrics.

I have more problems with 2 set of people, those with too soft palms and those who do hard manual labour such as mechanics, bricklayers, carpenters, farmers etc

Next time you go ask them to wipe off the glass of the capture device making sure no previous print is there. If possible take a block of ice place your fingers on ice before the capture but dont wet the fingers. Put a polyethylene bag over you have before placing

Drink lots of water starting from a day to the capture. Drink water till you cant take more. This is to increase turbidity

Make sure you go very early and less busy day. Dont eat with hands. Use a moisturizing cream that has no oil.

Key words cool, dry and hydrated fingers.
Thank you so much brother i really appreciate!! Thats why i'm addicted to this forum it's a very large community! I will get back to you tomorrow!

1 Like

Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by Sanchase: 10:39pm On Jan 07, 2018
Your village people do not want you to leave naija.
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by aumeehn: 10:40pm On Jan 07, 2018
barallanee:
lol...my dear u will NT undstnd
lol i hope its not what i'm thinking! You can help a brother you know!
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by aumeehn: 10:40pm On Jan 07, 2018
Sanchase:
Your village people do not want you to leave naija.
there plan no go work my brother!! God is by our side!
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by aumeehn: 10:42pm On Jan 07, 2018
Antina:

Have u tried washing with soap??
Soap?? It will make the prints fade! My hands are too soft! Like a girl dam!!
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by Kamighty(m): 10:43pm On Jan 07, 2018
first wash ur hand then scrub the fingers one after d other on d wall or something hard if dat does not work use d side of ur fingers it will
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by yasolan(m): 11:10pm On Jan 07, 2018
Ololade098:

I had the same issue last year when I wanted to register for jamb. I tried everything I could think of, but nothing changes. I later used my feet instead of finger. it a little bit........... you know.
I wish you good luck
Feet?.. when you have seen it all on Nairaland shocked
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 07, 2018
Continue with your regimen and go back on the appointed day and see what happens. Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 07, 2018
slegend:
Am sorry,you are a robot,try killing yourself.
nigga e no funny >sad >sad, say nah everything be joke sef
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by eridos: 1:24am On Jan 08, 2018
Hello Bro.it happened to me too and i kept going back there for over a month.the fault is not from you its from their stupid machine,if you check very well there are other people who have had the same issues with you and they keep telling them to come back.

I had to go report my case to one of their superior officer that is when they said i should come when the Engineer is around to come and override it with his password Mind you there is only one Engineer in the whole of Lagos.And he comes to their ikoyi office on Monday and fridays .so thats the only two days you can get it done.find out from them when the Engineer would be around,the thing is that they like compiling it so that they can the give the Engineer in batches.
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by barallanee(f): 2:43am On Jan 08, 2018
aumeehn:
lol i hope its not what i'm thinking! You can help a brother you know!
OK wat r u thinking... Share with me
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by MrSea(m): 5:53am On Jan 08, 2018
aumeehn:

did you try using your leg?
:p
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by aumeehn: 8:23am On Jan 08, 2018
barallanee:
OK wat r u thinking... Share with me
I'm thinking of soda natural one if you understand what i'm saying, kind of whitish substance, i will love to taste saika, i'm Fulani i dont know what it means, do u care to explain?
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by smoy: 8:56am On Jan 08, 2018
aumeehn:
I dont know if its the cold or a disease, i went for Data capture last week monday for my E passport, the fingerprint scanner couldn't scan my fingerprints, so the immigration officer handling my case told me to wash my hands with diesel and apply olive oil for a week, i have been doing it since last week Tuesday still no improvement and tomorrow is monday, i really need to get this passport because the deadline for my school application is on 10th of this month. Please Nairalanders i need help!!!

Lalasticlal please help move this thread to the frontpage i need help urgently!!
avoid water and lotion today, use only powder on your fingers and palm.
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by barallanee(f): 9:04am On Jan 08, 2018
aumeehn:
I'm thinking of soda natural one if you understand what i'm saying, kind of whitish substance, i will love to taste saika, i'm Fulani i dont know what it means, do u care to explain?
dearie dnt mind me o...its a local soap in my place, wen u use it..ur hand will be very strong
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 08, 2018
Lol! You could be an Alien unknowingly. #ResidentEvil #Species #StargateAtlantis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

13 Signs You May Have HIV. / Nurse Remanded In Prison For Administering Overdose On Senator Isiaka Adeleke / COVID-19: NCDC Validates Viral RNA Extraction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.