Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help (23902 Views)

My Daughter's Fingerprints Couldn't Be Captured At NIS Office / Meet Bangladeshi Men Born Without Fingerprints For Generations (Photos) / How Poor Diet Delays Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by aumeehn: 11:09am On Jan 08, 2018
smoy:
avoid water and lotion today, use only powder on your fingers and palm.
its dam! Frustrating i have to go and get a medical report! I have tried everything said here i'm left with only one option which is medicak report!
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by aumeehn: 11:10am On Jan 08, 2018
barallanee:
dearie dnt mind me o...its a local soap in my place, wen u use it..ur hand will be very strong
this thumb print of s thing is dam! Frustrating my day just got ruined!! I have to go and get a medical report dam!!!
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by aumeehn: 11:12am On Jan 08, 2018
eridos:
Hello Bro.it happened to me too and i kept going back there for over a month.the fault is not from you its from their stupid machine,if you check very well there are other people who have had the same issues with you and they keep telling them to come back.

I had to go report my case to one of their superior officer that is when they said i should come when the Engineer is around to come and override it with his password Mind you there is only one Engineer in the whole of Lagos.And he comes to their ikoyi office on Monday and fridays .so thats the only two days you can get it done.find out from them when the Engineer would be around,the thing is that they like compiling it so that they can the give the Engineer in batches.
hmm i have to go get a medical report shit not scanning my thumb prints!
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by smoy: 11:25am On Jan 08, 2018
aumeehn:
its dam! Frustrating i have to go and get a medical report! I have tried everything said here i'm left with only one option which is medicak report!
good luck.
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by mizchoc(f): 11:26am On Jan 08, 2018
aumeehn:
I dont know if its the cold or a disease, i went for Data capture last week monday for my E passport, the fingerprint scanner couldn't scan my fingerprints, so the immigration officer handling my case told me to wash my hands with diesel and apply olive oil for a week, i have been doing it since last week Tuesday still no improvement and tomorrow is monday, i really need to get this passport because the deadline for my school application is on 10th of this month. Please Nairalanders i need help!!!

Lalasticlal please help move this thread to the frontpage i need help urgently!!

I think low blood level can affect it..
try to eat foods rich in iron to increase blood level in ur body such as unripe plantain..
u can google out other foods that can help u...
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by OKANGPRECIOUS(m): 11:58am On Jan 08, 2018
aumeehn:
I dont know if its the cold or a disease, i went for Data capture last week monday for my E passport, the fingerprint scanner couldn't scan my fingerprints, so the immigration officer handling my case told me to wash my hands with diesel and apply olive oil for a week, i have been doing it since last week Tuesday still no improvement and tomorrow is monday, i really need to get this passport because the deadline for my school application is on 10th of this month. Please Nairalanders i need help!!!

Lalasticlal please help move this thread to the frontpage i need help urgently!!

I really wish to know the answer to this question. I get embarrassed each time I go to the bank for my finger print . in the different banks I always have the same issue. No Matter how I wash my hands.
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by barallanee(f): 12:44pm On Jan 08, 2018
aumeehn:
this thumb print of s thing is dam! Frustrating my day just got ruined!! I have to go and get a medical report dam!!!
sorry abt dat OK...u will be fine
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by ladycomfort(f): 1:08pm On Jan 08, 2018
ImadeUReadThis:

I just read your palm and it isnt looking good as per your longevity

Please can you help me read mine kiss kiss
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by neroflo: 6:36pm On Jan 08, 2018
aumeehn:
aumeehn how far na
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 08, 2018
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 08, 2018
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by eridos: 11:11pm On Jan 08, 2018
aumeehn:

u don't need any medical report.i have told you what to do.there is nothing wrong with you
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by aumeehn: 8:22am On Jan 09, 2018
neroflo:
aumeehn how far na
I'm good brother what's up
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by aumeehn: 8:24am On Jan 09, 2018
eridos:

u don't need any medical report.i have told you what to do.there is nothing wrong with you
Exactly man there are many people there with same issues almost 30 people!
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by neroflo: 11:32am On Jan 09, 2018
aumeehn:
I'm good brother what's up
e be lyk u din quit punting
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by aumeehn: 2:16pm On Jan 09, 2018
neroflo:
e be lyk u din quit punting
Whoa brother its been long i did that shit! Drop ur contact for me lets relate!
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 7:12pm On Jan 13, 2018
aumeehn:
thanks i will try it tomorrow

Did it work?
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by aumeehn: 11:10pm On Jan 13, 2018
IForgotMyLoginD:

Did it work?
Nope, none of the solutions posted here worked, i'm waiting for my medical report, the immigration official is a family friend so he is running the whole stuff for me, thanks for checking up on me, i appreciate
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 7:27am On Jan 14, 2018
aumeehn:
Nope, none of the solutions posted here worked, i'm waiting for my medical report, the immigration official is a family friend so he is running the whole stuff for me, thanks for checking up on me, i appreciate

Awww okay. All the best.
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by Chykafred: 10:16am On Jan 17, 2018
aumeehn:

Please I need to get your contact please or add me up 09070685955 it's important
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by ijeezlux(m): 9:15pm On Jan 28, 2018
aumeehn:

bro .... I saw your quote with regard to the issue u had with tugrow..... well that's not my biz..... I just said let me contact u, am not a 1688 agent but i can you buy from 1688 without any commission. and i also have access to a very reliable shipping company that will bring your goods to naija.... .... after the deal you can decide to bless me if you wish. am for real. not joking.. thanks

Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by tugrow(m): 5:34am On Jan 29, 2018
ijeezlux:

bro .... I saw your quote with regard to the issue u had with tugrow..... well that's not my biz..... I just said let me contact u, am not a 1688 agent but i can you buy from 1688 without any commission. and i also have access to a very reliable shipping company that will bring your goods to naija.... .... after the deal you can decide to bless me if you wish. am for real. not joking.. thanks
hey, if you wan do your business marketing, must you memtion tugrow

@Op, sorry about this bro , have you found a solution now?
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by aumeehn: 10:14pm On Jan 29, 2018
ijeezlux:

Thanks for ur concern bro. I will contact u when the need Aries!
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by aumeehn: 10:19pm On Jan 29, 2018
tugrow:

Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by aumeehn: 10:20pm On Jan 29, 2018
tugrow:

Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by aumeehn: 10:20pm On Jan 29, 2018
tugrow:

found one plant wey i de use for the hand, today my right hand don pick, i will keep on trying maybe before a response about the health my hands might work
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by tugrow(m): 12:51am On Jan 30, 2018
ok bro. sorry please
aumeehn:
found one plant wey i de use for the hand, today my right hand don pick, i will keep on trying maybe before a response about the health my hands might work
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by Olukaffi: 10:01am On Mar 16, 2019
Bros pls what is the name of the plant? My daughter is having similar problem with just one finger. Pls help me as we are going for a retry on Monday. Thanks
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by Olukaffi: 10:03am On Mar 16, 2019
aumeehn:
pls help me with the name of the plant. Its urgent pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries / Man Battered In Nasarawa By Policeman & Army Officer Battles To Live (pic) / How To Distinguish Natural Honey And Artificial Honey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.