Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

What is the Effect Of visiting fake Pastors On Christains - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What is the Effect Of visiting fake Pastors On Christains (522 Views)

How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN / TITHES STEALING PASTORS ON RAMPAGE / Which Country Has The Highest Number Of Fake Pastors In The World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What is the Effect Of visiting fake Pastors On Christains by jamp: 11:24am On Jan 07, 2018
NL i had a disscussion with my inlaw about visiting some fake men of God without knowing they are.i asked him the effect of talking to them about ones life and the race to heaven.
In his response he said there is no effect since one does not know the person is not a real man of God.

My question is what is the consequence of visiting a fake MOG on ones spiritual life? Will God deny one heaven for visiting them.

1 Like

Re: What is the Effect Of visiting fake Pastors On Christains by jamp: 11:59am On Jan 07, 2018
Lalastic i need ur input
Re: What is the Effect Of visiting fake Pastors On Christains by Nukilia: 12:31pm On Jan 07, 2018
1Kings 13:18
But the old prophet answered, "I am a prophet, too, just as you are. And an angel gave me this command from the LORD: 'Bring him home with you so he can have something to eat and drink.'" But the old man was lying to him.

DECEPTION is the number one tactics of the false prophets. They'll deceive you till you loose all you have laboured for. They have three key mandates. 1. Steal 2. Kill 3. Destroy their victims.

Let's watch out
Re: What is the Effect Of visiting fake Pastors On Christains by jamp: 12:45pm On Jan 07, 2018
Nukilia:
1Kings 13:18
But the old prophet answered, "I am a prophet, too, just as you are. And an angel gave me this command from the LORD: 'Bring him home with you so he can have something to eat and drink.'" But the old man was lying to him.

DECEPTION is the number one tactics of the false prophets. They'll deceive you till you loose all you have laboured for. They have three key mandates. 1. Steal 2. Kill 3. Destroy their victims.

Let's watch out

Good point but will their antics stop one from making heaven since one is not aware they are fake MOG
Re: What is the Effect Of visiting fake Pastors On Christains by Nukilia: 12:59pm On Jan 07, 2018
jamp:

Good point but will their antics stop one from making heaven since one is not aware they are fake MOG

Matt 15:14

so ignore them. They are blind guides leading the blind, and if one blind person guides another, they will both fall into a ditch."

I hope that answers your question
Re: What is the Effect Of visiting fake Pastors On Christains by OtemAtum: 1:12pm On Jan 07, 2018
Premature death, family destruction, unwanted pregnancy, rape, mind slavery, poverty and many such things which we have heard and witnessed in the past and we are still witnessing and we will continue to witness in the future as long as christianity tarries in Africa.

(1) (Reply)

Janus The Mythological Two Faced God Of December And January / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/02/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/03/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.