Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,420 members, 7,836,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Getting Ready For Sunday Cooking,best Chef On Nl-(pic) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Getting Ready For Sunday Cooking,best Chef On Nl-(pic) (6309 Views)

Nawooh My woman Will Not Suffer In Cooking,best Chef On Nl(pic) / Christmas Cooking Today, Still The Best Chef On Nl(pictures ) / Food Don Ready, Best Chef On Nl-(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Getting Ready For Sunday Cooking,best Chef On Nl-(pic) by Oyindidi(f): 5:02pm On Jan 07, 2018
YoshiMaster:

Damn bruv! mans looking at that pic with jealousy bruv angry

that stew looks read as shhhhh
You for no give me this mention sha
Re: Getting Ready For Sunday Cooking,best Chef On Nl-(pic) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 07, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Go to sleep
Ur big bress won't let me..where are u from?
Re: Getting Ready For Sunday Cooking,best Chef On Nl-(pic) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 07, 2018
Oyindidi:
Wey my own?
send your address bae or better still come over yours is special
Re: Getting Ready For Sunday Cooking,best Chef On Nl-(pic) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 07, 2018
ceejayx:

Lol u misspelled some monikers tho which means I go chop amakadihot87 own join
no chop her ownooh I beg you bro
Re: Getting Ready For Sunday Cooking,best Chef On Nl-(pic) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 07, 2018
YoshiMaster:

Damn bruv! mans looking at that pic with jealousy bruv angry

that stew looks read as shhhhh
thanks bro
Re: Getting Ready For Sunday Cooking,best Chef On Nl-(pic) by BluntBoy(m): 5:08pm On Jan 07, 2018
Oyindidi:
You won't joor grin I don't think I'll be missed

I will embarassed
Re: Getting Ready For Sunday Cooking,best Chef On Nl-(pic) by Oyindidi(f): 5:11pm On Jan 07, 2018
BluntBoy:

I will embarassed
Get use to it. I will miss most of you. I've started missing you guys. I hardly quote people now and that has distanced me from few friends here

1 Like

Re: Getting Ready For Sunday Cooking,best Chef On Nl-(pic) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 07, 2018
Oyindidi:
Get use to it. I will miss most of you. I've started missing you guys. I hardly quote people now and that has distanced me from few friends here
where you wan go
Before you go just drop your contact make I no miss you
Re: Getting Ready For Sunday Cooking,best Chef On Nl-(pic) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 07, 2018
Is the food ready
Re: Getting Ready For Sunday Cooking,best Chef On Nl-(pic) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 07, 2018
rebirthforgoody:
Is the food ready
I was waiting for you knowing fully well you will comment
It is ready dear
Re: Getting Ready For Sunday Cooking,best Chef On Nl-(pic) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 07, 2018
amani63:
I was waiting for you knowing fully well you will comment
It is ready dear

It seems you know very well hmmm tongue I love eating good food jare

1 Like

Re: Getting Ready For Sunday Cooking,best Chef On Nl-(pic) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 07, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

It seems you know very well hmmm tongue I love eating good food jare
Then let go for introduction
So I will be cooking good food for you every morning and night
Just say YES
Re: Getting Ready For Sunday Cooking,best Chef On Nl-(pic) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 07, 2018
amani63:
Then let go for introduction
So I will be cooking good food for you every morning and night
Just say YES

I concur
Re: Getting Ready For Sunday Cooking,best Chef On Nl-(pic) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 07, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

I concur

you know fully well am not good at all this words
They don't have meaning
Can you make a meaning out of that word please
Re: Getting Ready For Sunday Cooking,best Chef On Nl-(pic) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 07, 2018
amani63:
you know fully well am not good at all this words
They don't have meaning
Can you make a meaning out of that word please

I concur means I accept oooh tongue
Re: Getting Ready For Sunday Cooking,best Chef On Nl-(pic) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 07, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

I concur means I accept oooh tongue
what
Tell me you are just joking
Because I hate to be prank around
If your answer is yes chat me on my Email
I should send it
Re: Getting Ready For Sunday Cooking,best Chef On Nl-(pic) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 07, 2018
amani63:
what
Tell me you are just joking
Because I hate to be prank around
If your answer is yes chat me on my Email
I should send it

shocked

1 Like

Re: Getting Ready For Sunday Cooking,best Chef On Nl-(pic) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 07, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

shocked
no need to disturb you
I red your post
Well if the guy that travel for 2yrs love you and you still love him
Why not give him a second chance again
Re: Getting Ready For Sunday Cooking,best Chef On Nl-(pic) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 07, 2018
rosieluv you must say something na
Your beauty is something else
Re: Getting Ready For Sunday Cooking,best Chef On Nl-(pic) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 07, 2018
amani63:
no need to disturb you
I red your post
Well if the guy that travel for 2yrs love you and you still love him
Why not give him a second chance again

His my past jare.i don't go back to my vomit
Re: Getting Ready For Sunday Cooking,best Chef On Nl-(pic) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 07, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

His my past jare.i don't go back to my vomit
hope I don't offend you by digging your vomit out
Forgive me
So what's the next step for us
Re: Getting Ready For Sunday Cooking,best Chef On Nl-(pic) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 07, 2018
amani63:
hope I don't offend you by digging your vomit out
Forgive me
So what's the next step for us

I don't think dating a guy in this forum is the best thing another wise lady will accept to do tongue

1 Like

Re: Getting Ready For Sunday Cooking,best Chef On Nl-(pic) by Torg77: 5:50pm On Jan 07, 2018
This guy his name is Chris junior George..he stole 60k naira from me. This is a person I know face to face so this isn't anything online. People call him and let him know I have posted him because I have kindly asked him for my money but he's even theartened me . His number is 0814 781 0753.hes someone I know . He was arrested for a sex offence in England and sent to detention camp from there he was deported to Nigeria . I just want people to tell him to give me my money that's all

1 Like

Re: Getting Ready For Sunday Cooking,best Chef On Nl-(pic) by Oxster(m): 5:52pm On Jan 07, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

I don't think dating a guy in this forum is the best thing another wise lady will accept to do tongue

Mehnnn,,that will hurt him ohhh

Chaiigringrin
Re: Getting Ready For Sunday Cooking,best Chef On Nl-(pic) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 07, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

you are right but is not wrong to date a guy from here
Oxster:

Chaiigringrin
who tell you
Shut up guy
Re: Getting Ready For Sunday Cooking,best Chef On Nl-(pic) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 07, 2018
Oxster:

Chaiigringrin

Amebo i sight you jare
Re: Getting Ready For Sunday Cooking,best Chef On Nl-(pic) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 07, 2018
Torg77:
This guy his name is Chris junior George..he stole 60k naira from me. This is a person I know face to face so this isn't anything online. People call him and let him know I have posted him because I have kindly asked him for my money but he's even theartened me . His number is 0814 781 0753.hes someone I know . He was arrested for a sex offence in England and sent to detention camp from there he was deported to Nigeria . I just want people to tell him to give me my money that's all
you must be stupid guy
Re: Getting Ready For Sunday Cooking,best Chef On Nl-(pic) by Oxster(m): 5:57pm On Jan 07, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

So nah why u no won reply my message lets relate,,,,lol....u r funny

See relating no mean dating,it means seeing,hopefully One day you gonna be of Help with me

No think my relate Na Dating

M dating already

Just that I like seeing most of my online friend that are close,don't worry,,,,I will still get back to you when the time comesgringrin
Re: Getting Ready For Sunday Cooking,best Chef On Nl-(pic) by Oxster(m): 5:58pm On Jan 07, 2018
amani63:
you are right but is not wrong to date a guy from here who tell you
Shut up guy

Say de truth jooor

Later you will come and be claiming you haven't been turned down by a gal

Don't take it personal bro,,WE ARE FAM
Re: Getting Ready For Sunday Cooking,best Chef On Nl-(pic) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 07, 2018
Oxster:

See relating no mean dating,it means seeing,hopefully One day you gonna be of Help with me

M dating already

Just that I like seeing most of my online friend that are close,don't worry,,,,I will still get back to you when the time comesgringrin

Okkkkkk
Re: Getting Ready For Sunday Cooking,best Chef On Nl-(pic) by Divay22(f): 5:58pm On Jan 07, 2018
amani63:
Oga Airforce1
YoshiMaster
(iamJ this is your okra)
NwanyiAwkaetiti
Oyindidi
Ceejayx
amakaJihot87
And my latest guy Kingwizzy16 on Nl sorry the way I responded to you
The food Don ready sorry it came late
Oga Airforce1 your drink will serve us
And you couldn't call me sad sad
Re: Getting Ready For Sunday Cooking,best Chef On Nl-(pic) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 07, 2018
Oxster:

M dating already

so you want take her from me
No problem make I focus on Divay22

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Vibrator That Guarantees Orgasm / America Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Family / Video: Hookup Girl Killed Alongside Her Patronizers " Females Say No To Hookup"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.