Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please (24001 Views)

I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please / Sales Rep Needed (part Time Job) 30k / Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by stellarsfinest: 8:34am On Jan 08, 2018
Is your house sharing fence with where ur work is?

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by olumalcolm(m): 8:35am On Jan 08, 2018
Tk the job so that d burden on ur hubby can be reduced. Then try to start home lesson or afta sch lesson so you can hv additional income, then try to get another certification. From there you will get a beta job ans things wuld get beta.
Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by Lexusgs430: 8:36am On Jan 08, 2018
N30,000 monthly salary for a graduate? ..... Diaris God O......
Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by Lexusgs430: 8:37am On Jan 08, 2018
Timkizzy33881:
I'm married with a kid, we've been managing with hubby's salary nd I've been believing God for a job, now a teaching job of 30k came nd after all the expenses like TP, 10k per month, my baby's fee for d term like 27k, nd lunch am left with little or nothing. I'm tired of staying at home not doing anything or getting any cash for myself but the 30k pay is so discouraging... Am confuse whether to accept the job or not. What's your advice NL.

Abeg, if your husband can continually support you..... Keep looking... Proper slave labour......

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by cnc(m): 8:38am On Jan 08, 2018
obinoral1179:
hubby should be fulfilling the aspect of the child school fees so as to give you time to save up or better still you guys should collabo. But don't despise days of little beginning and don't relax there cause that is not the final destination for you. Goodluck

I think it will still be a LIABILITY on the family.

As her husband, I'll rather pay her the N27,000 monthly until she gets a REAL job because She'll still have a monthly expense of N9,000 for transport and N6,000 for lunch... Leaving her with just N15,000 monthly.

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by Memories12411: 8:39am On Jan 08, 2018
Well, every decision has it advantage and disadvantage. If you take the job you have to rearrange your spending in order to save some money, if you don't take the job you can be rest assured that after some time your husband will get tired of your demands. If in a term the expenses are much how about during holidays? If you can support your husband with 50k in a year it is a step forward. For the sake of your dignity as a wife support your husband by buying sanitary pads and panties for yourself.
Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by aolawale025: 8:40am On Jan 08, 2018
Timkizzy33881:
I'm married with a kid, we've been managing with hubby's salary nd I've been believing God for a job, now a teaching job of 30k came nd after all the expenses like TP, 10k per month, my baby's fee for d term like 27k, nd lunch am left with little or nothing. I'm tired of staying at home not doing anything or getting any cash for myself but the 30k pay is so discouraging... Am confuse whether to accept the job or not. What's your advice NL.

Take it. God works in miraculous ways. First job I got in 1996 was #3000 per month. Before I resumed I got a bank job.
Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by shallysgirl: 8:41am On Jan 08, 2018
Timkizzy33881:
Take it, start from somewhere. Some people have never gotten job offers in their life.
It is just a starting point.
Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by Donkay82: 8:43am On Jan 08, 2018
Op run away from comfort zone syndrome of which teaching is one of them especially when you have a kid in same school,before you know it five years don go,e go be like magic.Bleep the job and use your time to hustle for a better paying job

2 Likes

Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by Basseybruce: 8:47am On Jan 08, 2018
Take the job, my submission, you can start from there, Great Rome wasn't built in a day, it takes time. Just like drops of water makes a mighty ocean. Look into d workn condition closely & do what ur mind tells u to do.
Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by bewacharlie(m): 8:50am On Jan 08, 2018
Timkizzy33881:
as if na every month your kiddie dae pay 27k...#mtcheew

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by Stanleyafam(m): 8:52am On Jan 08, 2018
Timkizzy33881:

You and hubby should research cryptocurrency
Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by terrezo2002(m): 8:56am On Jan 08, 2018
Timkizzy33881:
Get the job, try to add other sources of income like taking lessons after school, sell stuffs and please pay tithes and give out to others no matter how little you earn. This is the way you can increase and God will miraculously supply your needs.

2 Likes

Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by agabusta: 8:56am On Jan 08, 2018
Timkizzy33881:
Will put my baby in the schools creche. When they close will be with my baby till the secondary section closes. Inside the 30k my TP is like 300 everyday, plus lunch like #200 plus 27k for my baby's creche for the term. �. I'm still thinking of what actually I should do.

Find out if there is a discount for teachers at the creche. Most schools offer discount to their staff.
Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by sixtus3606(m): 8:59am On Jan 08, 2018
Timkizzy33881:

madam. Dont take the job! go learn catering. secure a strategic position within your axis and start SELLING!!!

my woman started with 40k, now she is more financially bouyant!

you can earn big with these skills; catering(small chops, snacks), fashion design, freelance graphic design, independent digital marketin and also affiliate marketing.

This is 2018! go and win!!!

you can contact me if you need more guidance. Cheer! wink

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by fynex(m): 9:01am On Jan 08, 2018
Timkizzy33881:

Take it... It's a start....not an end...
Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by innocential3032(m): 9:05am On Jan 08, 2018
My advice to you is to take the job. Sitting at home without doing anything is a minus to the family income.d 30k is a plus to the family.it wil reduce some little expences 4rm ur husband.while doing dat,u cn meet people who might help u get a better job
Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by joenor(m): 9:05am On Jan 08, 2018
Humm from your expenses, I see you will be spending more than what you earn for a month, but you can't be home idling, take it, look at it like, this will keep me off gossip neighbor in the hood.
Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by innocential3032(m): 9:10am On Jan 08, 2018
olumalcolm:
Tk the job so that d burden on ur hubby can be reduced. Then try to start home lesson or afta sch lesson so you can hv additional income, then try to get another certification. From there you will get a beta job ans things wuld get beta.
absolutely spot on
Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by gdguy: 9:10am On Jan 08, 2018
Except you have another better alternative, wisdom requires that you take whatever offer you have now. God will only bless the work of your hand. But if you have nothing doing, what will God bless? I started my first job with about N25k per month, but from the first job God gave me another job of which my first job experience was used to hire me as an experienced hire. My first was over N700k per month. And that was over 4 years ago. So my friend, be wise!
Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by basit322(m): 9:16am On Jan 08, 2018
[quote author=Timkizzy33881 post=63979533]I'm married with a kid, we've been managing with hubby's salary nd I've been believing God for a job, now a teaching job of 30k came nd after all the expenses like TP, 10k per month, MY BABY'S FEE FOR D TERM LIKE 27k, nd lunch am left with little or nothing. I'm tired of staying at home not doing anything or getting any cash for myself but the 30k pay is so discouraging... Am confuse whether to accept the job or not. What's your advice NL. [/quote

What I saw here simply means 9k per month n 27k per term so is ur choice
Abi what does term means here ?
Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by skayT: 9:25am On Jan 08, 2018
Una don start again abi? Na new year we dey Oooo. No start this una job scam. It's too early to start this rubbish. If you need a staff, so na for nairaland una suppose con publicise am? Una no fit go Jobsite or create website? Mind you, I know your tactics, you're just another Yahoo guy. That your @economist.com domain name can easily be created on webmail. It just annoys and disgusts me anytime I see a fellow Nigerian trying to dupe another Nigerian. Why you no go bomb Yankee or UK site? Why your fellow Nigerian?? That person you won dupe, is probably living on some meagre income, just trying to get by. In a country where there is no social welfare, where basic health care is a luxury. Oga werem nwayo Oooo
ElRapido:
We invite applications for the 2018 Richard Casement internship. We are looking for a would-be journalist to spend three months of the summer working on the newspaper in London, writing about science and technology. Applicants should write a letter introducing themselves and an article of about 600 words that they think would be suitable for publication in the Science and Technology section. They should be prepared to come for an interview in London or New York. A stipend of £2,000 a month will be paid to the successful candidate. Applications must reach us by January 26th. These should be sent to:
casement2018@economist.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:26am On Jan 08, 2018
YOU GET ANOTHER JOB?
Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 08, 2018
okay. smiley
Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by Satioshi: 9:37am On Jan 08, 2018
I'd advise you to take the job. One thing about work life is that it can only get better. Once you start doing this, better and more lucrative jobs would come inevitably. Wish you the best.

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by Seyi8701: 9:39am On Jan 08, 2018
just work with that first, i know its not easy but take up the job because of your child with time source for another
Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by adeoba2008(m): 9:40am On Jan 08, 2018
Take that job bro. If you are very friendly , you will get extra cash through private lessons.
Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by Shaev7(m): 9:41am On Jan 08, 2018
Thanks to God for better comments , as much as you have a hubby supporting you, better you accept the job and use it to build better career and apply for good job. Only assume you have no support, then it will be difficult. But better still, you have your decision to make. Wish you good luck.
Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by Oye4u(m): 10:00am On Jan 08, 2018
Half bread is better than none.Grab it quickly.
Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by ElRapido: 10:05am On Jan 08, 2018
skayT:
Una don start again abi? Na new year we dey Oooo. No start this una job scam. It's too early to start this rubbish. If you need a staff, so na for nairaland una suppose con publicise am? Una no fit go Jobsite or create website? Mind you, I know your tactics, you're just another Yahoo guy. That your @economist.com domain name can easily be created on webmail. It just annoys and disgusts me anytime I see a fellow Nigerian trying to dupe another Nigerian. Why you no go bomb Yankee or UK site? Why your fellow Nigerian?? That person you won dupe, is probably living on some meagre income, just trying to get by. In a country where there is no social welfare, where basic health care is a luxury. Oga werem nwayo Oooo

I would suggest you visit @theeconomist twitter page and stop ranting here. Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 08, 2018
for you to think of think of taking it means its one of your best options for now, so take it bro! at all at all nai bad. hope no wife and pikin yet o? or else you Don enter one chance on top one corner.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are Engineers The Most Unemployed Graduates In This Country / Do Online Typing Jobs Pay? / Does Applying With A Master In The Nigeria Army Give One A Better Rank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.