Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please (23990 Views)

I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please / Sales Rep Needed (part Time Job) 30k / Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by Iketech: 10:29am On Jan 08, 2018
Half bread is beta dan non

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by Tonytonex(m): 10:46am On Jan 08, 2018
Guy Take It. But Still Look Else Where.
Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by webngnews: 10:47am On Jan 08, 2018
Manage it
Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by dmuchwells(m): 10:47am On Jan 08, 2018
No..you can start a business. With 100k..if bank is far from you..I can introduce a business to you
Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by Teeboi56: 10:58am On Jan 08, 2018
To me, u don't need to take heed from anybody b4 u can accept it 30k
No be small money oooo
Accept it and believe in God I swear everything will be alright
Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by Respect55(m): 11:14am On Jan 08, 2018
Aren't u staying with a relative that can take care of the baby during sch hours?
Accept the job o.
Where I am, the highest they pay is 25k yet I haven't seen one.
Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by sweetilicious(f): 11:18am On Jan 08, 2018
tosbobby:
Its still better than being idle.
You can at least break even with the pay while you await better job to come.
I just wonder why our leaders are not doing anything about job creation. And they will not stop promising to give us all the luxuries in the world during elections.
80% jobs in the labour market are just jobs of sustainance, it doesn't improve our welfare.
People are scaming each other to survive.
Some unions even pay the government to get approval on legitimate scaming.
I wonder where the country is heading to.
I cannot imagine the number of phone calls n mails God is receiving a day via prayer just from this Nigeria.
Anyway, father please remember me for good. I can't wait to be paying you a lucrative tithe every month.
Exactly
Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by ibietela2(m): 11:28am On Jan 08, 2018
Timkizzy33881:
I'm married with a kid, we've been managing with hubby's salary nd I've been believing God for a job, now a teaching job of 30k came nd after all the expenses like TP, 10k per month, my baby's fee for d term like 27k, nd lunch am left with little or nothing. I'm tired of staying at home not doing anything or getting any cash for myself but the 30k pay is so discouraging... Am confuse whether to accept the job or not. What's your advice NL.

Don't accept...... Sit at home and wait for another job
Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by mikaelangelov: 11:46am On Jan 08, 2018
Timkizzy33881:
Will put my baby in the schools creche. When they close will be with my baby till the secondary section closes. Inside the 30k my TP is like 300 everyday, plus lunch like #200 plus 27k for my baby's creche for the term. �. I'm still thinking of what actually I should do.

Sis mi, praise jah he provided a job, you've been managing before you gat the job, my advice for you is, find a cheaper school within the vicinity of your job site, enrol ur kid, cut the expenses and make the best use of it don't forget you've got no job at first so its cool, good luck
Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by 360command: 11:53am On Jan 08, 2018
smulti:
less than $100

chai .. buhari
you can imagine, what a person earns in a day in america is what some people earn per month in...

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 08, 2018
Take it!
Start with it!
Take it!
I say start with it! It is a wise thing to do!
Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by duduade: 12:35pm On Jan 08, 2018
highchief1:
ngige will die before Easter

Lmaooooo

God EPP you..
Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by LegitBoy(m): 12:46pm On Jan 08, 2018
Why not cut your clothes according to your size? It is obvious yiu cannot afford to pay the 27,000 per term money for your child's creche. Please find an affordable and good creche not paying more than 10,000-15,000 per term.
Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by adekhingz(m): 1:17pm On Jan 08, 2018
cnc:

Tp: N300 x 30 days = N9,000
Lunch: N200 x 30 days = N6,000
Creche: N27,000

Total monthly expense = N 42,000

Total monthly Salary = N 30,000

My dear, U'll actually be spending an extra N12,000 every month. What is there to think about.

That's not a job, it's a LIABILITY.

Tp: N300 x 20 days = N6,000 (She doesn't need to go to work on weekends)

Lunch: N200 x 30 days = N6,000

Creche: N9,000/month (She pays #27,000 only once in three month not every month)

Total= #21,000. She still has #9k left assuming she doesn't like earning more via extra-lesson

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by legzyl: 1:31pm On Jan 08, 2018
My Only advice for you not to take the job is if the does't allow you to find another Job, get to know the working condition of the school if it suit you apply for it. In addition enroll your Child in that School to cater for School fees issue you child can not be in that school and be sent home for not paying School Fees. Wish you All the Best

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by Thane(m): 1:54pm On Jan 08, 2018
ElRapido:
We invite applications for the 2018 Richard Casement internship. We are looking for a would-be journalist to spend three months of the summer working on the newspaper in London, writing about science and technology. Applicants should write a letter introducing themselves and an article of about 600 words that they think would be suitable for publication in the Science and Technology section. They should be prepared to come for an interview in London or New York. A stipend of £2,000 a month will be paid to the successful candidate. Applications must reach us by January 26th. These should be sent to:
casement2018@economist.com

This email box is closed. Any email sent here will not be read or replied to. Applications for next year's Casement internship will open in January 2018
Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 08, 2018
Sultannayef:

You might as well be silent.
y should I? The OP asked a question, I offered a solution, if u think you have better solution why not offer, instead of shutting me
Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by biuty20: 2:20pm On Jan 08, 2018
Take the job and still search for better one.
Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by qumfayakum(m): 3:16pm On Jan 08, 2018
[color=#990000][/color] Wonderful, if u hv entrpeneurship pls don't take it but if u don't hv u can take it. Looking @ it, your might be @ risk as you will not hv nothing to show for the work @ d end of the month,still yet, u might not be able to take up all the responsibility u hv been take care of b4.
Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by Ay92(m): 3:29pm On Jan 08, 2018
You're lucky. After searching for jobs all around, I'm now managing 15k per month as a secondary school teacher , at least, to not be idle before something better comes in
Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by ElRapido: 4:27pm On Jan 08, 2018
Thane:

This email box is closed. Any email sent here will not be read or replied to. Applications for next year's Casement internship will open in January 2018

I have no idea I just saw the announcement on their twitter page and posted it here for anybody that needs it
Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by abdulsamad(m): 4:31pm On Jan 08, 2018
My brother is better than none
Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by jaydeeking(m): 7:09pm On Jan 08, 2018
Dnt take it wait for us.
Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by ggoldmine: 10:15pm On Jan 08, 2018
Timkizzy33881:
Will put my baby in the schools creche. When they close will be with my baby till the secondary section closes. Inside the 30k my TP is like 300 everyday, plus lunch like #200 plus 27k for my baby's creche for the term. �. I'm still thinking of what actually I should do.
School fees are paid once in three months… I believe your husband shares responsibility in that too, then comes salary for same 3 months (30*3). An employer will prefer to employ one with experience, no matter how little, over one who has spent months doing nothing.

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by Smartjob1(f): 2:58am On Jan 09, 2018
Take the job and keep looking for better opportunities.

For those still looking for that dream job? Join the world's smartest job network www.bejite.com today. Find jobs easily, recruit smartly, connect to employers, business mentors and partners. Sign up now.

Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by Chyna01(m): 4:44pm On Jan 09, 2018
my dear pls accept n still look out for better job.
Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 09, 2018
Ay92:
You're lucky. After searching for jobs all around, I'm now managing 15k per month as a secondary school teacher , at least, to not be idle before something better comes in
this isn't a job, it is a curse.
Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by incomeboostng: 11:07am On Oct 04, 2018
Someone some time ago said, start from where you are, with what you have...

You can start with the job while looking forward to other opportunities and income streams.

No matter what people think, one income stream can never be solid enough.

See 12 Irresistible Reasons To Start Earning An Extra Income This Month
Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by Ayo199(m): 8:27am On Apr 04, 2019
abbasajao:
Please take up the job and continue to look out for a better one. I took up a job of #25000 2 months after my NYSC, but today I earn 6 digits salary in a different org.
for how long did you do the 25k job
Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by abbasajao(m): 5:04pm On Apr 05, 2019
11 months
Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by Chuksmonika(m): 1:52pm On Apr 15, 2020
abbasajao:
Please take up the job and continue to look out for a better one. I took up a job of #25000 2 months after my NYSC, but today I earn 6 digits salary in a different org.
the summary of the whole thing is,never depise you days of little begining,take God for your life bro...was it a teaching job you got after your nysc for that 25k?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are Engineers The Most Unemployed Graduates In This Country / Nestle Test Format / Delta State Youth Empowerment Programme January 2016 Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.