Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,368 members, 7,864,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:33 AM

Now That Fulani Has Taken Kabba (a Part Of Yoruba Land)what Next ? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now That Fulani Has Taken Kabba (a Part Of Yoruba Land)what Next ? (4134 Views)

FULANI Has Never Fought A Single Battle / No Man's Land: What I Learnt From Reno Omokri / No; Not That Fulani Man, Not That Hausa, No, Not Thone! Yes That One! (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now That Fulani Has Taken Kabba (a Part Of Yoruba Land)what Next ? by buchilino(m): 10:40am On Jan 08, 2018
Kokolet11:
your mother pig,your father pig,you pig and your useless family pig.

YEAH I ACCEPT AM A PIG, BUT I RATHER BE A PIG DAN A PIGLET LIKE U
Re: Now That Fulani Has Taken Kabba (a Part Of Yoruba Land)what Next ? by oyatz(m): 10:48am On Jan 08, 2018
How does all these end your miseries?

Running204:
Afonja dat wan na big grammar grin grin just b expecting ur masters to take over from all Yoruba obas in 20yrs. U can eat shiit if u don't like it,but it must happen... Sai one Nigeria.
Re: Now That Fulani Has Taken Kabba (a Part Of Yoruba Land)what Next ? by Kokolet11: 10:48am On Jan 08, 2018
buchilino:

YEAH I ACCEPT AM A PIG, BUT I RATHER BE A PIG DAN A PIGLET LIKE U
chie sorry for the life your father give to you.pig
Re: Now That Fulani Has Taken Kabba (a Part Of Yoruba Land)what Next ? by buchilino(m): 10:50am On Jan 08, 2018
Kokolet11:
chie sorry for the life your father give to you.pig

I WILL LOWER MY SELF 2 UR USELESS STANDARD BY CALLING UR PARENTS COS I NO DEY ALREADY IN AGONY OVER PLIGHT
Re: Now That Fulani Has Taken Kabba (a Part Of Yoruba Land)what Next ? by Kokolet11: 10:54am On Jan 08, 2018
buchilino:

I WILL LOWER MY SELF 2 UR USELESS STANDARD BY CALLING UR PARENTS COS I NO DEY ALREADY IN AGONY OVER PLIGHT
my last reply for you ode
Re: Now That Fulani Has Taken Kabba (a Part Of Yoruba Land)what Next ? by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 08, 2018
oyatz:
How does all these end your miseries?

Stupiid fool. Aren't u suppose to wake up that stupiid Afonja from the grave n ask him that. He already place u little Afonjas on a speeding train of annihilation, u will be d one bleeding from d knife of ur masters soon. Sai one Nigeria gringringrin
Re: Now That Fulani Has Taken Kabba (a Part Of Yoruba Land)what Next ? by buchilino(m): 10:57am On Jan 08, 2018
Kokolet11:
my last reply for you ode

LIKEWISE PIGLET
Re: Now That Fulani Has Taken Kabba (a Part Of Yoruba Land)what Next ? by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 08, 2018
ModsWillKillNL:

Me, a notorious Afonja n a skull miner is losing it on a Monday morning. Shame on me. Am a worthless Afonja n a slave to d coming EMIR'S of all Yoruba land. Our forefather, the stupiid Afonja did a great job. Sai one Nigeria gringringrin
Re: Now That Fulani Has Taken Kabba (a Part Of Yoruba Land)what Next ? by FRESHG(m): 11:07am On Jan 08, 2018
WHERE IS MY FRIEND RESURGENTXTIAN4 sad
Re: Now That Fulani Has Taken Kabba (a Part Of Yoruba Land)what Next ? by oyatz(m): 11:10am On Jan 08, 2018
And how exactly does this affect you bros?

Running204:
Stupiid fool. Aren't u suppose to wake up that stupiid Afonja from the grave n ask him that. He already place u little Afonjas on a speeding train of annihilation, u will be d one bleeding from d knife of ur masters soon. Sai one Nigeria gringringrin
Re: Now That Fulani Has Taken Kabba (a Part Of Yoruba Land)what Next ? by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 08, 2018
ModsWillKillNL:

Me,Afonja skull miner has lost it.

It's finished gringringrin

Bye.
Re: Now That Fulani Has Taken Kabba (a Part Of Yoruba Land)what Next ? by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 08, 2018
oyatz:

It won't affect me. Am just having a filled day on the Afonjas that like shouting one Nigeria.
Re: Now That Fulani Has Taken Kabba (a Part Of Yoruba Land)what Next ? by ModsWillKillNL: 11:23am On Jan 08, 2018
oyatz:

The guy is an idle loooonatic. That's all.

Just ignore him.
Re: Now That Fulani Has Taken Kabba (a Part Of Yoruba Land)what Next ? by Preshy561(f): 11:27am On Jan 08, 2018
resurgentxtian4 I can't find you here..
alariiwo
you guys have gone into awol undecided
Re: Now That Fulani Has Taken Kabba (a Part Of Yoruba Land)what Next ? by efighter: 12:45pm On Jan 08, 2018
EternalTruths:
Christian Ethnic groups of Nigeria will have to choose between

1) Fulani Republic of Nigeria

2) Christian Republic of Biafra

No one wants to be associated with Biafra Republic of drugs, kidnapping, armed robbery, fake drugs, human trafficking and baby factory.

1 Like

Re: Now That Fulani Has Taken Kabba (a Part Of Yoruba Land)what Next ? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 08, 2018
ModsWillKillNL:

The guy is an idle loooonatic. That's all.

Just ignore him.

U must be an idle imb*ecile. How u like the medicine u like dishing out? Stupiid fool. Be ready to prostrate for ur Emir of Lagos very soon. Stupiid boy
Re: Now That Fulani Has Taken Kabba (a Part Of Yoruba Land)what Next ? by laudate: 1:25pm On Jan 08, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
Since you know the Fulani agenda
Why the braven support from a handful of your kinsmen to a known Fulani jihadist in buhari... A tool of the caliphate... A certified tribalist
I know religion has something to do with it but it's not enough... Lives are being lost periodically
People's land and properties... Their source of livelihood

Why the support?

Are you ok? Can you listen to yourself? There are over 18 different tribes in the Middle-Belt, with different languages and customs. How many of them supported a Fulani Jihadist? Didn't anyone in your own community too support the so-called Fulani jihadist, or were zero votes recorded in your entire region for him? In your own SE region, has the source of livelihood of the farmers in some parts of your area, not been affected by the invasion of the Fulani herdsmen? So what are you saying?

2 Likes

Re: Now That Fulani Has Taken Kabba (a Part Of Yoruba Land)what Next ? by laudate: 1:28pm On Jan 08, 2018
chimeee:
why do u reason like fowls..if u don't know how to react to a thread.. u get out of it
And why do you reason like goats? sad If you do not know how to contribute intelligently to a thread, run out of it and hug the nearest transformer. So it is ok for you and your brothers to mock the Middle Belt because of what they have gone through, but it is not ok for the rest of us to remind them that their own people went through the same thing?? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Now That Fulani Has Taken Kabba (a Part Of Yoruba Land)what Next ? by laudate: 1:30pm On Jan 08, 2018
Raintaker:
Lol I was around one of these communities that year.
It looked like a Civil war.
Oh, I no even know say you sef see am...!

1 Like

Re: Now That Fulani Has Taken Kabba (a Part Of Yoruba Land)what Next ? by laudate: 1:38pm On Jan 08, 2018
EternalTruths:
Christian Ethnic groups of Nigeria will have to choose between

1) Fulani Republic of Nigeria

2) Christian Republic of Biafra
When are you going to wake up from your slumber of delusion? No Christian from any non-Igbo ethnic group, will ever make the mistake of choosing any of these two groups. Never....it is like choosing between the devil, and the deep blue sea. Both of them are a waiting invitation to disaster. I reject both choices for my friends and for my people. sad

2 Likes

Re: Now That Fulani Has Taken Kabba (a Part Of Yoruba Land)what Next ? by laudate: 1:43pm On Jan 08, 2018
efighter:
No one wants to be associated with Biafra Republic of drugs, kidnapping, armed robbery, fake drugs, human trafficking and baby factory.

I don talk say I no go laugh today, but....! cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tony Kabaka Lands In DSS Net Over Illegal Possession Of Firearms / We Have A Terror Group In Lagos Now – Nnamdi Kanu Claims / Why Biafra Might Have The Largest Military In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.