Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' (15202 Views)

Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His / Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' by apholaryn: 11:41am On Jan 08, 2018
Angelfrost:

You do realize flirtation is merely a habit of weak-minded men... I wonder at your need to go tribal.
you must be Igbo
Re: Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' by kasim155: 11:42am On Jan 08, 2018
Dis daddy freeze own Don too dey much ooooo.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 08, 2018
bedspread:
JESUS IS COMING SOON.... PREPARE TO MEET HIM

Yeah, just that the Space Craft isnt ready yet. Once it is ready, we will be landing at .....Which Airport is even cool enough ?
Re: Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' by Angelfrost(m): 12:00pm On Jan 08, 2018
apholaryn:
you must be Igbo

Why??! Can't I just be sensible, right-thinking Nigerian who calls a spade what it truly is??! Ethnicity is the main reason we keep taking steps backward as a nation.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' by dejavubobo1(m): 12:00pm On Jan 08, 2018
Iyajelili:
As much as i like what he is fighting for, i still want prosperity abeg.
u need to be free from d yokes b4 thinking of prosperity...
Re: Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' by correctguy101(m): 12:08pm On Jan 08, 2018
Billyonaire:

Yeah, just that the Space Craft isnt ready yet. Once it is ready, we will be landing at .... .Which Airport is even cool enough ?

Ah, Leonardo Da Vinci airport will do. So it won't take long before our P in Vatican City come welcome him.

grin

Re: Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' by apholaryn: 12:10pm On Jan 08, 2018
Angelfrost:

Why??! Can't I just be sensible, right-thinking Nigerian who calls a spade what it truly is??! Ethnicity is the main reason we keep taking steps backward as a nation.
easy ooo jeje..take it slow o..just kidding actually and I'm sure d lady u quoted in d First place was only been sarcastic as well.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' by Samabu07(m): 1:11pm On Jan 08, 2018
wiringdpt:
Jesus is dead. He was whipped, nailed to a cross and stabbed in the abdomen. Sadly he died slowly and painfully, he is not coming back.

Lol.....wake up
Re: Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' by Marvis4real(f): 2:01pm On Jan 08, 2018
this man is just using this medium to increase his youtube views. Out of all the money people'donated to the #TAPCHALLENGE, he has only fed 100 people with the rice prepared by his wife
Re: Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' by Keneeby(m): 2:12pm On Jan 08, 2018
Bollinger:

He never said not to go after it. Do you need a gospel to prosper? What he's telling you in summary is that the wealth and success you rightly aspire to can be gotten without these fraudsters fleecing you to death. Do you know how absurd it sounds when a man who you donate your hard earned income to tells you that your faith is not strong enough which is why you are not as rich as him? No. The reason he is rich is because you made him rich and the reason you are poor is because you keep giving him your money.

Don't forget givers never lack either to whosoever
Re: Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' by Bollinger(m): 2:32pm On Jan 08, 2018
Keneeby:

Don't forget givers never lack either to whosoever

Depends on who one is giving it to.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' by Keneeby(m): 2:42pm On Jan 08, 2018
Bollinger:

Depends on who one is giving it to.

Who told you? The simple principle is 'give and it shall be given to you'. Given to the poor attached a special blessing from God. But generally, give and it shall be given to you, that is just simple either to whosoever.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' by jaytee01(m): 3:58pm On Jan 08, 2018
spartan117:
All Christians should hear what God is saying

"I delight in the prosperity of my servants" psalms 35:27

Let he who has ears hear don't be decieved by evil doctrine the forces of hades have launched a full scale attack on the church
Your Gods of men should also be counselled. Their fraudulent activities are getting too much. Go read 2 Peter 2:1-3. It talks about them.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' by jaytee01(m): 4:08pm On Jan 08, 2018
TheAlchemist:
I listened to freeze on radio yesterday, he made a lot of sense... A lot of Pastors would not like that he is actually exposing their deception. Pastors have turned the bible into simply a money making venture... Freeze emphasized that the Gospel of Christ should simply be about "LOVE", Our pastors have gotten themselves entangled into so much material acquisition, that one begins to ask where is the LOVE? My church is bigger than yours, i have more members than yours, i have more branches than yours, i have more posters showing my smiley teeth adorning all the billboards in Lagos, Abuja, and Port Harcourt... surely this can never be what the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ is about.
In his radio message, Freeze, talked about homosexuality going on in come churches, i was surprised, he was aware of such things, i almost fell a victim, during my university days, guess what the person was supposed to be a deliverance leader in one of those churches that specializes in deliverance ministry! Imagine the kind of hands he has been laying on peoples head!
Sadly Freeze may not make much impact, because the dawn of the Fraudulent Generation (FG) is here, this is a generation that wants their pastors to preach what they want to hear and not really the Gospel Truth!

MATT 15:8
'These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me.

God knew that a time will come when fraudsters will use the gospel to make profit for themselves.
2 Peter 2:1-3
Re: Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' by judgedredd22(m): 4:16pm On Jan 08, 2018
subtlemee:
Confused sheeple

see my babe with the most wonderful smile o! cheesy come sef, where have you been hiding? Happy new year o!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' by lloyds(m): 5:10pm On Jan 08, 2018
Marvis4real:
this man is just using this medium to increase his youtube views. Out of all the money people'donated to the #TAPCHALLENGE, he has only fed 100 people with the rice prepared by his wife

Lol. grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 08, 2018
correctguy101:

Ah, Leonardo Da Vinci airport will do. So it won't take long before our P in Vatican City come welcome him.

grin

Yeah Yeah ....Vatican is aware of more things than they are ready to teach Christians. But what Catholics should do is question where all their monies END UP and what IT IS USED FOR. If Catholics are to spend years and I mean years to investigate where their money ends up at the FINAL STAGE. Then they will unlock great secret of the owners of Earth and their relationship to Orion.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' by Bollinger(m): 6:12pm On Jan 08, 2018
Keneeby:

Who told you? The simple principle is 'give and it shall be given to you'. Given to the poor attached a special blessing from God. But generally, give and it shall be given to you, that is just simple either to whosoever.

Again; Depends on who i'm giving it to. A beggar, orphanage, homeless citizen, etc, no problem. But, giving it to con men is not in my DNA. I'm too smart for that. The secret to success is out for everyone to get. Are people willing to research the knowledge and apply it to their lives? No. They rather be on their knees praying for it.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' by subtlemee(f): 7:23am On Jan 09, 2018
judgedredd22:

see my babe with the most wonderful smile o! cheesy come sef, where have you been hiding? Happy new year o!

Happy new year to you too....you no find me na
Re: Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' by subtlemee(f): 7:26am On Jan 09, 2018
Angelfrost:

You do realize flirtation is merely a habit of weak-minded men... I wonder at your need to go tribal.

It may not be what you think but we know the tribe associated with wealth flaunting

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! / Airlift of Christian Pilgrims commences in Kaduna, for the First Time Ever. / Reasons Why The First Day Of The Week, Sunday Is Important To Christians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.