Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,865 members, 7,828,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' (15208 Views)

Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His / Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' by freshkpomo(m): 10:20am On Jan 08, 2018
Attention,attention,atease!!tell every body its MR.FREEZE!!!noise maker lol
Re: Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' by Snow02: 10:20am On Jan 08, 2018
freeze needs to speak out against the government too we need more voices
Re: Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' by bishopmart(m): 10:20am On Jan 08, 2018
Daddy freeze pls can you freeze your words concerning Christianity. It's making insane, you are becoming like Paul(saul) in the bible

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 08, 2018
Confused Daddy........Akporoko feeling funky. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' by wiringdpt(m): 10:23am On Jan 08, 2018
Once youre dead thats it, I dont believe in any religion. Religion is a mental slavery and Africans are the biggest victims.
Niyinficient:

You believed all these but dont believe He is coming back?

Your case is different....may He have mercy on you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' by lloyds(m): 10:27am On Jan 08, 2018
Self destruct freeze. A huge bulk of confusion leading ignorant and lazy folks.

He will blow himself out of control very soon. He needs help.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' by bedspread: 10:27am On Jan 08, 2018
wiringdpt:
Jesus is dead. He was whipped, nailed to a cross and stabbed in the abdomen. Sadly he died slowly and painfully, he is not coming back.
you are one of the 10billion souls of THE LORDS CHOSEN.....
And By the Grace of GOD you will carry The Message with all your MIGHT....
Re: Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 08, 2018
wildcatter23:
cheesy

badt guy
grin grin grin grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' by Bollinger(m): 10:33am On Jan 08, 2018
Iyajelili:
As much as i like what he is fighting for, i still want prosperity abeg.

He never said not to go after it. Do you need a gospel to prosper? What he's telling you in summary is that the wealth and success you rightly aspire to can be gotten without these fraudsters fleecing you to death. Do you know how absurd it sounds when a man who you donate your hard earned income to tells you that your faith is not strong enough which is why you are not as rich as him? No. The reason he is rich is because you made him rich and the reason you are poor is because you keep giving him your money.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' by sylve11: 10:34am On Jan 08, 2018
ekensi01:
I pity those taking this man serious

His a vissionless foul
you nor lie. the man don dey dey irritating. cool

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' by Iyajelili(f): 10:42am On Jan 08, 2018
Bollinger:

He never said not to go after it. Do you need a gospel to prosper? What he's telling you in summary is that the wealth and success you rightly aspire to can be gotten without these fraudsters fleecing you to death. Do you know how absurd it sounds when a man who you donate your hard earned income to tells you that your faith is not strong enough which is why you are not as rich as him? No. The reason he is rich is because you made him rich and the reason you are poor is because you keep giving him your money.
Thanks for the clarification btw i don't even go to church let alone involve in the church activities like tithe, offering and seed sowing. I do all the givings within my surrounding and to people who need it the most.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' by Benekruku(m): 10:45am On Jan 08, 2018
OneCorner:

Hw far baby giel wink
U don enta private jet before?
Come to my world and cruise d world wit me on my private jet.
T&C applies grin

Flat head spotted!
Re: Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' by biggy26: 10:45am On Jan 08, 2018
faata:
I too like this guy
Bro. if that's your site URL, maybe u should rethink it. No one wants to be killed o!
Re: Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' by Angelfrost(m): 10:49am On Jan 08, 2018
subtlemee:

You must be Igbo

You do realize flirtation is merely a habit of weak-minded men... I wonder at your need to go tribal.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' by Benekruku(m): 10:49am On Jan 08, 2018
wiringdpt:
Once youre dead thats it, I dont believe in any religion. Religion is a mental slavery and Africans are the biggest victims.

You said it all!

Even the people that fooled them with religion have long time ago dumped it knowing it was an outdated system to cajole humans.

Africans still drowned in a mentality that a man in the Middle-East died for there sins in Africa but never believed the Orunmila and Amadioha in there backyard.

The height of foolishness...
Re: Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' by Snowkel(m): 10:58am On Jan 08, 2018
Iyajelili:
As much as i like what he is fighting for, i still want prosperity abeg.
Ur type enrich ur pastors pocket just for empty prophecies.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' by sirxbit(m): 11:01am On Jan 08, 2018
bedspread:
JESUS IS COMING SOON.... PREPARE TO MEET HIM
My friend shut up there
Which Jesus?
D one that has been coming soon everyday for millions of century?
Re: Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' by bedspread: 11:03am On Jan 08, 2018
sirxbit:

My friend shut up there
Which Jesus?
D one that has been coming soon everyday for millions of century?
HE IS COMING BRO..... the faster you Accept JESUS the Better for your LIFE.... YOU WONT WISH YOUR ENEMY TO MISS THE RAPTURE.... iu won't bro...
JESUS IS LORD
Re: Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' by sirxbit(m): 11:07am On Jan 08, 2018
bedspread:
HE IS COMING BRO..... the faster you Accept JESUS the Better for your LIFE.... YOU WONT WISH YOUR ENEMY TO MISS THE RAPTURE.... iu won't bro...
JESUS IS LORD
My life is more better than you and ur generation combine together. Bastard
That's just wat christainity is about.THREAT!!!
rapture dis rapture that
Hell fire
Nigeria population of Christian pass d entire world yet d suffering for here non be play.
Una carry church for head like project work.
Better start thinking of ways to develop ur pathetic life and drop dis religious shit
Re: Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' by Dollabiz: 11:09am On Jan 08, 2018
Oh
Re: Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' by bedspread: 11:14am On Jan 08, 2018
sirxbit:

My life is more better than you and ur generation combine together. Bastard
That's just wat christainity is about.THREAT!!!
rapture dis rapture that
Hell fire
Nigeria population of Christian pass d entire world yet d suffering for here non be play.
Una carry church for head like project work.
Better start thinking of ways to develop ur pathetic life and drop dis religious shit
MY BELOVED Brother there no way your life can ever be better than the least Son/daughter of JESUS...
If u are happy you won't be cursing yourself...

You know you are pained, Without peace, crisis loaded and so unhappy inside.....

The Only way to That Peace you Crave is ACCEPTING JESUS CHRIST... no other way bro.... I Love You... JESUS Loves you Most...
You will be saved bro...
I AM A CHOSEN..... meet me at The Chosen, We will Cross You Over
GOD Bless you
Re: Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' by wiringdpt(m): 11:19am On Jan 08, 2018
Gbayi. Africans are crazy about imported religions, I'd rather worship Sango like my fore fathers did. Everything about us is evil but praise the control mechanism called religion. Slavery is still active in Africa and religion is the tool. This is mental genocide but they won't listen, they all think they will end up in hell that doesn't exist.
Benekruku:

You said it all!

Even the people that fooled them with religion have long time ago dumped it knowing it was an outdated system to cajole humans.

Africans still drowned in a mentality that a man in the Middle-East died for there sins in Africa but never believed the Orunmila and Amadioha in there backyard.

The height of foolishness...

Re: Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' by sirxbit(m): 11:20am On Jan 08, 2018
bedspread:
MY BELOVED Brother there no way your life can ever be better than the least Son/daughter of JESUS...
If u are happy you won't be cursing yourself...

You know you are pained, Without peace, crisis loaded and so unhappy inside.....

The Only way to That Peace you Crave is ACCEPTING JESUS CHRIST... no other way bro.... I Love You... JESUS Loves you Most...
You will be saved bro...
I AM A CHOSEN..... meet me at The Chosen, We will Cross You Over
GOD Bless you
Cross ur fada and ur mother
I can see they lack peace giving birth to a brain washed fool like u.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' by bedspread: 11:27am On Jan 08, 2018
sirxbit:

Cross ur fada and ur mother
I can see they lack peace giving birth to a brain washed fool like u.
My Parents are Believers.... YOU CURSING UR innocent parents...

Get saved before u begin to cry sir
Re: Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' by kingandamy4life(m): 11:27am On Jan 08, 2018
Am sure he has realise that he is fooling himself. i just dey watch dis yeye freeze for 4d television and see how far u can go with this rubbish.
Darkness does not last and i bet you you will regret all this things you are doing someday
Re: Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' by Leonbonapart(m): 11:27am On Jan 08, 2018
wiringdpt:
Jesus is dead. He was whipped, nailed to a cross and stabbed in the abdomen. Sadly he died slowly and painfully, he is not coming back.
may God forgive your blasphemy and the fool who liked your write up
Re: Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 08, 2018
OneCorner:

Hw far baby giel wink
U don enta private jet before?
Come to my world and cruise d world wit me on my private jet.
T&C applies grin
which one be t&c again, can't you do it for free?
Re: Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' by sirxbit(m): 11:29am On Jan 08, 2018
bedspread:
My Parents are Believers.... YOU CURSING UR innocent parents...

Get saved before u begin to cry sir
U and ur parent should keep on believing
Re: Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' by wiringdpt(m): 11:29am On Jan 08, 2018
How many Africans are involved your yeye religion? All from the middle east, fooliissh sheeps.
Leonbonapart:
may God forgive your blasphemy and the fool who liked your write up
Re: Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' by TheAlchemist: 11:34am On Jan 08, 2018
I listened to freeze on radio yesterday, he made a lot of sense... A lot of Pastors would not like that he is actually exposing their deception. Pastors have turned the bible into simply a money making venture... Freeze emphasized that the Gospel of Christ should simply be about "LOVE", Our pastors have gotten themselves entangled into so much material acquisition, that one begins to ask where is the LOVE? My church is bigger than yours, i have more members than yours, i have more branches than yours, i have more posters showing my smiley teeth adorning all the billboards in Lagos, Abuja, and Port Harcourt... surely this can never be what the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ is about.
In his radio message, Freeze, talked about homosexuality going on in come churches, i was surprised, he was aware of such things, i almost fell a victim, during my university days, guess what the person was supposed to be a deliverance leader in one of those churches that specializes in deliverance ministry! Imagine the kind of hands he has been laying on peoples head!
Sadly Freeze may not make much impact, because the dawn of the Fraudulent Generation (FG) is here, this is a generation that wants their pastors to preach what they want to hear and not really the Gospel Truth!

MATT 15:8
'These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' by arrestdarrester: 11:38am On Jan 08, 2018
subtlemee:
Confused sheeple

Naaa...confused Freeze

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Using Your Phone As Bible On Sunday Service A Sin? / Can You Be A Christian And Not Go To Church? / Photo: The Testimony Of The Unbeliever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.