Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,704 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Native Doctor Calls Out Nigerian Pastor Reportedly Begging Him To Make Him Rich - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Native Doctor Calls Out Nigerian Pastor Reportedly Begging Him To Make Him Rich (960 Views)

Man Calls Out Nigerian Prostitutes In Italy For Not Cleaning Up Hussle Spot / South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men / Man Exposes Ex-girlfriend Begging Him For Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Native Doctor Calls Out Nigerian Pastor Reportedly Begging Him To Make Him Rich by HeWrites(m): 2:11am On Jan 08, 2018
A Native Doctor, Chi Marine Temple , has called out a Nigerian Pastor whose name he gave as Sunday Nwaoga Akpenchi, for reportedly begging him online to make him rich.

He wrote on Facebook;
“People should see this guy called pastor Sunday nwaoga akpenchi asking me to make him rich after we will still post nonsense on my post on Facebook, the ancestors have arrested him today,this year shall be the of expose to all this evil man of God,isee.

If you are so called man of God and you want me to work for you no need to come close to my post just pick my #and call me.”

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/native-doctor-calls-out-nigerian-pastor.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Native Doctor Calls Out Nigerian Pastor Reportedly Begging Him To Make Him Rich by HeWrites(m): 2:13am On Jan 08, 2018

Re: Native Doctor Calls Out Nigerian Pastor Reportedly Begging Him To Make Him Rich by Nutase: 2:47am On Jan 08, 2018
Na you anoint am pastor
Re: Native Doctor Calls Out Nigerian Pastor Reportedly Begging Him To Make Him Rich by xcommando(m): 4:36am On Jan 08, 2018
How we want take know say nah man of God??
Re: Native Doctor Calls Out Nigerian Pastor Reportedly Begging Him To Make Him Rich by sammyogboso(m): 4:50am On Jan 08, 2018
Native Doctor on Facebook!! Lord have mercy.
BTW happy new year
Re: Native Doctor Calls Out Nigerian Pastor Reportedly Begging Him To Make Him Rich by Preshy561(f): 5:07am On Jan 08, 2018
so some random mad goat called himself a pastor makes him one abii
hewrites hewrites how many times did i call you..
Re: Native Doctor Calls Out Nigerian Pastor Reportedly Begging Him To Make Him Rich by Splinz(m): 6:18am On Jan 08, 2018
Preshy561:

You call him 50... Wait, do you think that he is mad too?
Re: Native Doctor Calls Out Nigerian Pastor Reportedly Begging Him To Make Him Rich by SirMichael1: 6:34am On Jan 08, 2018
It takes more than a title to actually head a position and be accountable and responsible for its affairs.
Re: Native Doctor Calls Out Nigerian Pastor Reportedly Begging Him To Make Him Rich by FTrebirth(m): 6:53am On Jan 08, 2018
hehehehe! you go fear engrish.

fake pastors are worster, my brada! for the fact that they attract more loyal followers.
Re: Native Doctor Calls Out Nigerian Pastor Reportedly Begging Him To Make Him Rich by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 08, 2018
Where did the guy say he's a pastor?
Re: Native Doctor Calls Out Nigerian Pastor Reportedly Begging Him To Make Him Rich by HeWrites(m): 8:52am On Jan 08, 2018
Preshy561:

Weytin happen undecided
Re: Native Doctor Calls Out Nigerian Pastor Reportedly Begging Him To Make Him Rich by richythePH(f): 9:17am On Jan 08, 2018
na wah o shocked

so even the gods now carry their problems to twitter, facebook and the likes undecided

(1) (Reply)

Can You Share Your Social Media Logins With Your Lover Or Spouse? / Checkout The Family Picture Trending Like Wildfire Right Now / How TO Make Her Orgasm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.