Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,215 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:35 PM

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lady On A Boat At One Of The 7wonders Of The World - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lady On A Boat At One Of The 7wonders Of The World (42231 Views)

FFK: Any Man Who Doesn't Give His Lady At Least N2M For Christmas Is In Trouble / Man Holds His Lady’s Backside In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos / Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lady On A Boat At One Of The 7wonders Of The World by madridguy(m): 8:53am On Jan 08, 2018
Taj Mahal
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lady On A Boat At One Of The 7wonders Of The World by sixtus3606(m): 8:54am On Jan 08, 2018
STAGED!

SCRIPTED!!

COSTUMED!!!

BLA BLA BLA PROPOSAL!!!

Does he have to travel all that far just to propose?

The babe fine sha...Happy maried life in advance to the couple! wink
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lady On A Boat At One Of The 7wonders Of The World by magiki(m): 8:54am On Jan 08, 2018
And u call this a news habi!
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lady On A Boat At One Of The 7wonders Of The World by africanusvu(m): 8:55am On Jan 08, 2018
These moronic Nigerians av taken this their irritating vainity to Tarj mahal.I don't even think he av consulted to know ways Tarj mahal is abt.foolish Nigerians whose nation is on a sinking ship while the youths ar busy pushing rats.hate them wit pashion.futureless nation under d control of wasted dying old dudes
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lady On A Boat At One Of The 7wonders Of The World by imitateMe(m): 8:59am On Jan 08, 2018
alexistaiwo:
I don't know if I am weird or something?

BUT I CAN NEVER GO DOWN ON BENDED KNEES TO PROPOSE TO A WOMAN.

like WTF?!

Beg a woman to spend the rest oyf her mortal life with me.
I dey craze
Me too

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lady On A Boat At One Of The 7wonders Of The World by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 08, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Wow cheesy
It's all good
FortifiedCity will you also propose to me like this?
With all pleasure baby.
Any good thing for my Sugar kiss
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lady On A Boat At One Of The 7wonders Of The World by fancifulasuquo(m): 9:01am On Jan 08, 2018
What is so special abt this place

#mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lady On A Boat At One Of The 7wonders Of The World by bobolizim(m): 9:01am On Jan 08, 2018
ghettowriter:
So much beauty & romance in one picture.

Nigerians are the most funniest people on earth aswear. Imagine that girl's comment up there who said "she had no option, if she no gre, push her enter water smiley grin
undecidedmost funniest what? Kwa... What primary school did you attend? It's funniest jhors.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lady On A Boat At One Of The 7wonders Of The World by EazyMoh(m): 9:01am On Jan 08, 2018
Am I the only one to notice the error, Taj Mahal is an exceptional masterpiece but it isn't among the official 7 Seven wonders of the world. In fact the remaining one of the 7 is the pyramid of Giza.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lady On A Boat At One Of The 7wonders Of The World by Explorers(m): 9:04am On Jan 08, 2018
enemmo:
See that woman in the comment section writing epistle.. Lol.I thought that ended in 2017. Oga explorers..I sight you.

Lol
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lady On A Boat At One Of The 7wonders Of The World by Hector09(m): 9:09am On Jan 08, 2018
Preshy561:

lool..so all the girls you have been meeting are all stupid undecided
i have never dated any girl before thou am 24 yrs bt dnt reali like girls like that
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lady On A Boat At One Of The 7wonders Of The World by TiffanyDavies(f): 9:09am On Jan 08, 2018
Dear God,
Do girls like this have two heads?
Thank you.
Yours sincerely,
TiffanyDavies.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lady On A Boat At One Of The 7wonders Of The World by Pat081: 9:13am On Jan 08, 2018
Ladies n worldly things c all d ladies comments on dat Facebook?? U will c dat dey can nt stay with one guy any guy dat will ve to date dos tins ve to work hard . I c ntin new in dis
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lady On A Boat At One Of The 7wonders Of The World by Dcholeric: 9:17am On Jan 08, 2018
alexistaiwo:

like WTF?!

Beg a woman to spend the rest of her mortal life with me.
I dey craze
I love you bro...
no homo.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lady On A Boat At One Of The 7wonders Of The World by Musisco01(m): 9:22am On Jan 08, 2018
Explorers:
The groom to be surprised his bride to be on a boat ride adjacent Taj Mahal, one of the Seven wonders of the world.

What a rubbish
Dcholeric:

I love you bro...
no homo.

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lady On A Boat At One Of The 7wonders Of The World by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 08, 2018
okay smiley
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lady On A Boat At One Of The 7wonders Of The World by Harrynight(m): 9:31am On Jan 08, 2018
Purebeerry:
That brokeness speaking, cast and bind it.

Badest Mouth!
tot we agreed it will end wit 2017
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lady On A Boat At One Of The 7wonders Of The World by talk2emma: 9:31am On Jan 08, 2018
She must accept oo if not tell her to come down from your boat
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lady On A Boat At One Of The 7wonders Of The World by Dcholeric: 9:31am On Jan 08, 2018
Musisco01:

What a rubbish

not kneeling to propose is not a crime ....

and loving your neighbour as yourself is good..

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lady On A Boat At One Of The 7wonders Of The World by PrickGetSize(m): 9:34am On Jan 08, 2018
kennygee:
The story behind the Taj Mahal is romantic, the scenery is so romantic and serene. This is really beautiful if you can afford it, romance doesn't have to be this expensive sha but it is definitely worth it.

You have the physique of a model. Please tell me you're not married. sad
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lady On A Boat At One Of The 7wonders Of The World by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 08, 2018
PrickGetSize:

Lol. I'm not married. Ur moniker tho.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lady On A Boat At One Of The 7wonders Of The World by yattarcc: 9:39am On Jan 08, 2018
Still on the matter.. The guy sharp gan... Den no born am well ( lady)to say no.. E go push am enter water... No tym...
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lady On A Boat At One Of The 7wonders Of The World by holluphemydavid(m): 9:44am On Jan 08, 2018
dat is so cool
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lady On A Boat At One Of The 7wonders Of The World by Musisco01(m): 9:44am On Jan 08, 2018
Dcholeric:

oga it is your father that did rubbish... grin

he should have told you that not kneeling to propose is not a crime ....

and loving your neighbour as yourself is good..

grin

keep your fvcking opinion to your pussy self.

or are you on my side ?
if yes, then accept my sincere apology .

Look man,am not against you okay?
So could you please take back your word against my precious dad.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lady On A Boat At One Of The 7wonders Of The World by Dcholeric: 9:49am On Jan 08, 2018
Musisco01:

Look man,am not against you okay? So could you please take back your word against my precious dad.
I am sorry bro.. my first mention modified..
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lady On A Boat At One Of The 7wonders Of The World by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 08, 2018
alexistaiwo:

like WTF?!

Beg a woman to spend the rest of her mortal life with me.
I dey craze

Yes you dey mad sef join
When e reach your turn
.. lie down and propose to her.. UMAM IKOT
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lady On A Boat At One Of The 7wonders Of The World by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 08, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Yes you dey mad sef join
When e reach your turn
.. lie down and propose to her.. UMAM IKOT

shocked

Aunty why now.
Why insulting me.
I will let it go this time.
Don't ever try that again angry

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lady On A Boat At One Of The 7wonders Of The World by Josephamstrong1(m): 9:58am On Jan 08, 2018
Beauriful.
There's no way a girl wouldn't read the signal on the wall that his man is about to propose...lol.
With all the exquisite outing, vacation and all. Why wouldn't she know? Yet you see them forming surprised.
There are best moments for such. Her unexcited state.
Pay her a surprise visit at work and pop up the question.
But before then, make her expect you'd propose probably next year.
Let's take this scenerio. You make an anonymous friend to call and text her romantic and after sex SMS when you guys are having a nice time on a date.
Truth is she must feel uneasy, then ask her if everything is alright? Take her phone and start from there.
Create a scene and watch her go after you.
Kneel and pop up the question.
But be sure to receive it hot, but start with hiding your face first.
I didn't write this o.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lady On A Boat At One Of The 7wonders Of The World by notoriousbabe: 10:08am On Jan 08, 2018
Dem no born the girl well to say no, na to push am comot from the boat inside sea be dat for fish to chop
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lady On A Boat At One Of The 7wonders Of The World by notoriousbabe: 10:13am On Jan 08, 2018
PrickGetSize:

her only problem is her mouth and body odours
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lady On A Boat At One Of The 7wonders Of The World by DONADAMS(m): 10:13am On Jan 08, 2018
Elparaiso:

Cheat more? They might argue that men tend to cheat more though. I might not know what you've experienced but I would like to point out that there are still loyal women out there. Just take your time, bro. Easy jeje.
loyal women bayomaybe you're right
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lady On A Boat At One Of The 7wonders Of The World by Elparaiso(m): 10:15am On Jan 08, 2018
DONADAMS:
loyal women bayomaybe you're right

LOL, all kinds of people exist. Loyal ones too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Climbs The Wall To Snap His Girlfriend & Give Her The 'Perfect' Photo / Finding The Perfect One / See How Nigerian Girl Rejected Guy's Proposal After Collecting His IPHONE 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.