Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,503 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Is There Any Benefit In Male Virginity? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Any Benefit In Male Virginity? (3151 Views)

Male Pant Looks Wierd: Is There Any Benefit Of Wearing Pants As A Man? / Male Virginity (Diamonds In The Rough) / Do U Believe In Male N Female Bestie?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Any Benefit In Male Virginity? by EscobarSnipes(m): 3:35pm On Jan 08, 2018
ubunja:
male virgins must just get a life.there is no market for that thing. in the Age of Slay Queens and Women's Persuit of Donkey Dicks, how the hell do you think you gona survive as a virgin?

What did you mean when you said 'survive'? Are you implying that he'll die or lose his Phallus?

When a person decides to walk the path of chastity is that in any way detrimental to him/her?

Should the ubiquity of immoral acts deter him or must he conform?

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Benefit In Male Virginity? by EscobarSnipes(m): 3:35pm On Jan 08, 2018
ubunja:
male virgins must just get a life.there is no market for that thing. in the Age of Slay Queens and Women's Persuit of Donkey Dicks, how the hell do you think you gona survive as a virgin?

What did you mean when you said 'survive'? Are you implying that he'll die or lose his Phallus?

When a person decides to walk the path of chastity is that in any way detrimental to him/her?

Should the ubiquity of immoral acts deter him or must he conform?
Re: Is There Any Benefit In Male Virginity? by Ederson(m): 4:12pm On Jan 08, 2018
Lol..The thing is how would u knw dat he is still a virgin...Even if he is not a virgin..he can still pretend to be one...So that's another thing...But for dey ladies itz dat special blood.. grin grin
Re: Is There Any Benefit In Male Virginity? by imustsaymymindo: 5:18pm On Jan 08, 2018
Elibrainz:
Is there any benefit in male virginity?

My RESPONSE:
This is the beauty of virginity––a clean heart and a clean mind.
[i]I struggled with masturbation, until Christ gave me victory. I battled with lust and thoughts of evil. I confronted fatal attractions and sometimes[b]I lost some battles.[[/b]/i]

I wonder why this poster thinks he was a virgin though.
Re: Is There Any Benefit In Male Virginity? by Daviddson(m): 6:03pm On Jan 08, 2018
Abstinence saves you a lot of headaches like:
- She: I missed....
- He: (Heart beating vigorously) Please tell me you're joking.
- She: Joking? Why should I be joking? I really missed you while you were away for a week.
- Oh, I forgot....
grin grin
Say no to premarital sex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Benefit In Male Virginity? by veraiyke(m): 6:23am On Jan 09, 2018
pocohantas:
Yes, it's the best gift a man can give his wife smiley
make I just park one corner and muse about it.
Re: Is There Any Benefit In Male Virginity? by HeWrites(m): 7:00am On Jan 09, 2018
biacan:
Op this story is enriching.....
I can't marry a guy that's not a virgin
Are you telling me you're a virgin
Re: Is There Any Benefit In Male Virginity? by biacan(f): 7:05am On Jan 09, 2018
HeWrites:

Are you telling me you're a virgin
Yes I am lipsrsealed
Re: Is There Any Benefit In Male Virginity? by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:36am On Jan 09, 2018
biacan:
Yes I am lipsrsealed
And if you're not a virgin you will marry a man hoe! Say Amen
Re: Is There Any Benefit In Male Virginity? by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 09, 2018
yes... in fact all ur y chromosomes are intact... ur brain cells will be active. U don't gas out too easily during physical exercises. U always get lucky... U 'll be as indestructible as superman... take Marcus rashford of Manchester united for instance ever since he started fvcking he fires onto the woodwork than he scores lol

Re: Is There Any Benefit In Male Virginity? by Amarabae(f): 11:19am On Jan 09, 2018
Ndi Virgin kwenu nu grin grin
Re: Is There Any Benefit In Male Virginity? by Proudlyblack(f): 3:36pm On Jan 09, 2018
Yes

If he is not a virgin he ain't a husband material

(1) (2) (Reply)

Clean Guys Sexually Attracted To Ghetto & Dirty Girls / Japanese Princess Left Her Royal Status To Marry A Common Man (photos) / Beautiful Nigerian Bride-to-be Dies In Her Sleep (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.