Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Types Of Guys To Avoid Dating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of Guys To Avoid Dating (1133 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) / 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Types Of Guys To Avoid Dating by MetalJigsaw(m): 9:37am On Jan 08, 2018
We all know that there are various kinds of men out there. Our mothers warned us to be wary of them but at times, we don’t easily spot them. Thus, this list has been specially compiled for you. Never assume you can change these kinds of men though. If they love you enough, they will change on their own but in the meantime, be smart.

1. He lives off his parents
Why would a full-grown, self-respecting man still collect money from his parents? Yes, times are hard but he should still fend for himself.

2. He’s all about sex
Physical attraction is paramount but a guy who pressures you for sex is not worth your time, no matter how much he declares love for you.

3. He is unwilling to change
Human beings are meant to be adaptive but a man who is rigid will most likely not want to move with the times and can be very frustrating.

4. He is uncommunicative
He doesn’t have to be talkative but if he doesn’t seem to enjoy talking to you or hardly ever checks up on you then… move along.

5. He is controlling
Quite obvious, isn’t it? It is a deal-breaker.

6. He’s unstable
A guy who is here today and chasing another dream tomorrow is headed nowhere so disembark unless you are also headed nowhere.

7. He’s super ‘indoorsy’
Staying-in can be romantic but not all the time. He just might be cheap or thinks you are not worth the expenses.

8. He expects you to be the maid
Cooking for your man is good and fine but not when he expects it all the time and assumes you will always clean up after him.

http://m.eskimi.com/ecc/post?club_id=27361&post_id=918800
Re: Types Of Guys To Avoid Dating by Gentle034(m): 9:39am On Jan 08, 2018
Ooook
Re: Types Of Guys To Avoid Dating by taylor88(m): 9:40am On Jan 08, 2018
Lol
Re: Types Of Guys To Avoid Dating by biacan(f): 9:41am On Jan 08, 2018
He is not "wealthy"

1 Like

Re: Types Of Guys To Avoid Dating by Elparaiso(m): 10:37am On Jan 08, 2018
So we way be super Ngozi abi indoorsy no deserve babe? You've written article abi?

1 Like

Re: Types Of Guys To Avoid Dating by pocohantas(f): 10:37am On Jan 08, 2018
That means we should avoid dating Nigerian guys... grin
Re: Types Of Guys To Avoid Dating by MetalJigsaw(m): 11:00am On Jan 08, 2018
pocohantas:
lol. Not really though.
Re: Types Of Guys To Avoid Dating by adontcare(f): 12:56pm On Jan 08, 2018
pocohantas:
not all Nigerian guys are bad. Some I have interacted with are good though a little broke. What I don't know is if they will be the same way when money start coming.
Re: Types Of Guys To Avoid Dating by Blackhawk03(f): 1:00pm On Jan 08, 2018
The "Supposed perfectionists". They will make your life a living hell in a perfect way. angry angry
Re: Types Of Guys To Avoid Dating by pocohantas(f): 1:08pm On Jan 08, 2018
adontcare:
not all Nigerian guys are bad. Some I have interacted with are good though a little broke. What I don't know is if they will be the same way when money start coming.

Never trust the loyalty of a broke guy.
Not until it has been tested by wealth.

Yes, not all are bad, but many of them exhibit one or more of the aforementioned traits in various degrees. That's what I was trying to point out.

Blackhawk03:
The "Supposed perfectionists". They will make your life a living hell in a perfect way. angry angry

What then do you say about the unstable?

1 Like

Re: Types Of Guys To Avoid Dating by richythePH(f): 1:13pm On Jan 08, 2018
pocohantas:

cheesy cheesy
i knew i'd see you or kimbra here angry

we're all watching you closely #Special Anti-Feminazi Squad (SAfS)
Re: Types Of Guys To Avoid Dating by peaceodama: 1:13pm On Jan 08, 2018
Hmmmmmm
Re: Types Of Guys To Avoid Dating by pocohantas(f): 1:14pm On Jan 08, 2018
richythePH:

cheesy cheesy
i knew i'd see you or kimbra here angry

we're all watching you closely #Special Anti-Feminazi Squad (SAfS)

Just call yourself #menist, instead of anti-feminazi. That is more befitting for both parties.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Types Of Guys To Avoid Dating by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:38pm On Jan 08, 2018
Op kuku tell them to stop dating.How many guys are not guilty of at least 2 of the points hereE.g. No 8. Some people don't like eating out so won't you cook for him,that's if he doesn't know how to? No5. Some ladies needs to be controlled to keep them in check.No 4 Some ladies don't like it when you try been too close or try communicating all the time,they tag it insecurity.So what you are implying is for them to stay single.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hello My Name Is Brenda Am 20 Years Old I Need A Boyfriend / Man Exposes Igbo Lady Who Sent Him Out Of Her House Because He Refused Her S*x / ��

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.