Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

I Need Advice On Dating A Woman That Has A Child - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advice On Dating A Woman That Has A Child (727 Views)

My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me / Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing / The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice On Dating A Woman That Has A Child by doubtful45: 10:57am On Jan 08, 2018
I met this amazing lady through A Foreign Affair. She’s a 28 y/o Filipina with a 5 year old daughter.

We are still at the stage of getting to know each other and have been corresponding at least 3 times a day.

Everything is going really well between us but I am a little taken aback about her daughter.

I don’t mind dating someone with a child at all as long as I know there won’t be any problems with the “other party.”

That’s where I need advice… she did open up about having a daughter, what she does for a living and her family,

but she never opened up about the father of her child.

I need to have an assurance that there won’t be any problems when things become serious between us.

The father of her child will always be a big part of her daughter’s life.

I’m willing to compromise with that, but I need there to be boundaries.

I most certainly don’t want to suddenly get involved in something that may eventually become unpleasant.

I like her enough to want to know about these things. Before things between us become serious,

I want to know where I’ll be getting at. Am I rushing things?

I’d like to meet her in person as soon as possible.

I’m a little skeptical about months long of only exchanging letters.

I want to get a hint of assurance and start from there… I really need advice. Help me!
Re: I Need Advice On Dating A Woman That Has A Child by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 08, 2018
this one strong ooo
i need to think well before i drop any answer so the whole thing go be win win
Re: I Need Advice On Dating A Woman That Has A Child by Elparaiso(m): 11:04am On Jan 08, 2018
If tell her what you're telling us, the relationship would get better.
Re: I Need Advice On Dating A Woman That Has A Child by ubunja(m): 11:07am On Jan 08, 2018
i have an answer for you : STAY AWAY.
its not worth it.
Re: I Need Advice On Dating A Woman That Has A Child by sweettease(f): 11:51am On Jan 08, 2018
You already answered your question. You really don't need anyone to make this decision cos it's pretty obvious what you want to do and how you want to do it which is not bad.
Re: I Need Advice On Dating A Woman That Has A Child by LessNoise: 11:59am On Jan 08, 2018
sweettease:
You already answered your question. You really don't need anyone to make this decision cos it's pretty obvious what you want to do and how you want to do it which is not bad.

True sweettease grin
Re: I Need Advice On Dating A Woman That Has A Child by Deandean: 12:10pm On Jan 08, 2018
Relationships like this can be dead complicated, so unless frm experience you handle complications well(and this time,in d long term),fire on boss.but if ur jst a simple bro(whc i smell all over ur write up),jst no go die young untop another man mata o...women re confused enough to add an extra complication.

My 1kobo
Re: I Need Advice On Dating A Woman That Has A Child by octopusfreaky(f): 12:24pm On Jan 08, 2018
If you want to take the relationship to a next level, she needs to let you about the father. It is very important and if she remains adamant on disclosing his whereabouts. Leave her as simple as ABC.
Re: I Need Advice On Dating A Woman That Has A Child by kbzee11(m): 2:42pm On Jan 08, 2018
ubunja:
i have an answer for you : STAY AWAY.
its not worth it.

What if its God's will for you to marry her?
Re: I Need Advice On Dating A Woman That Has A Child by ubunja(m): 2:50pm On Jan 08, 2018
kbzee11:

What if its God's will for you to marry her?
will God send you an SMS?? how will you come to that conclusion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Advice On Dating A Woman That Has A Child by Blackfire(m): 2:52pm On Jan 08, 2018
You must know everything about the ex-boyfriend your rival.... I mean everhthing and her feelings towards him... Dead or fluctuating.

Speaking from experience
Re: I Need Advice On Dating A Woman That Has A Child by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:46pm On Jan 08, 2018
dating a woman with a child is EASY, what you should worry about is dating a woman who is NOT Nigerian, NOT African, NOT black and coming from a totally different world/background.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Single Ladies Date Married Men???? / Couple Filmed Smashing On A Subway Train In Front Of Other Passengers / hummmm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.