Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing (30306 Views)

UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport / Should I Send Her Packing? / Zimbabwe Man Accuses Girlfriend Of Giving Him HIV, Leaks Her Sex Video & Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing by NaijaNeedsRev(m): 4:08pm On Nov 12, 2017
Her Husband made Sexual Assault Allegation On This Corper

Good day Nairalanders! I'm a corps member currently serving in a north central state. There's this hairdresser in my street whom I did rapour with. I mean just an open conversations. She happened to understand my language, the reason why we talk. To my utmost surprise, my male neighbour called me few weeks ago to tell me that my gists are in the mouths of the people in the street, that the said woman's husband had sent her packing because he claimed she's having an affair with me. I was shocked because I am innocent. Though my neighbour said people are already fighting for me in my back.

As I am a man of my ego and integrity, I perceived this as image tarnishing then I was planning to pick up the issue and Sue the husband but my neighbour got in my way and said since the man did not enter a face-off with me, I should not opt for that. #your kind pieces of advice Pls! embarassed embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 12, 2017
Can sexual allegations actually be "inflicted on" someone? undecided

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 12, 2017
Make we dey look

E done finally reach promise land..

2 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing by NaijaNeedsRev(m): 4:16pm On Nov 12, 2017
Hmmn! I am lost ooo
Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing by AntiWailer: 4:17pm On Nov 12, 2017
"Inflicted sexual allegation ?"

Eleebo oriibu, eleebo oshi

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing by NaijaNeedsRev(m): 4:21pm On Nov 12, 2017
AntiWailer:
"Inflicted sexual allegation ?"

Eleebo oriibu, eleebo oshi

I don't understand. shocked
Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 12, 2017
this your thread get as e be. what do you mean by "rapour" or do you mean "rapport"?

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing by NaijaNeedsRev(m): 4:21pm On Nov 12, 2017
smithsydny:
Make we dey look
Hmmn! Am lost
Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing by NaijaNeedsRev(m): 4:29pm On Nov 12, 2017
dayo2me:
this your thread get as e be. what do you mean by "rapour" or do you mean "rapport"?
*rapport . Wht do u think?
Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 12, 2017
NaijaNeedsRev:

Hmmn! Am lost
thought I was the only one
Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 12, 2017
NaijaNeedsRev:

*rapport . Wht do u think?
you are too quick to react. you have not been accused yet you admit to be the cause of the divorce, who does that?

you should be more careful with people you interact with especially women in a place you know little or nothing about.

48 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 12, 2017
smithsydny:
thought I was the only one
Me too
Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing by psalmson001: 5:05pm On Nov 12, 2017
I concur with ur neighbor. As long as nobody has approached u physically to accuse u, its just mere "dem say dem say". So keep ur calm........ Also i suggest u inform ur ClO or sub CLO or even ur LI about the issue just incase tinz later gets out of hand.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 12, 2017
But where is lalasticlala sef shocked

2 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing by NaijaNeedsRev(m): 6:21pm On Nov 12, 2017
dayo2me:
you are too quick to react. you have not been accused yet you admit to be the cause of the divorce, who does that?

you should be more careful with people you interact with especially women in a place you know little or nothing about.
I have not taken any step Sir.
Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing by NaijaNeedsRev(m): 6:23pm On Nov 12, 2017
psalmson001:
I concur with ur neighbor.
Thanks!
Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing by pocohantas(f): 6:33pm On Nov 12, 2017
You mission in that state is to serve, it's not to start your local government meeting with a married woman. I know that feeling of meeting someone who understands your language in a strange land, but some spouses are insecure and irrational. So, we all should be careful of how we associate with married people.

I expected you to distance yourself from the woman and all the side talks, instead you are planning to sue the husband. Didn't they give you those security talks they give corps members?

Please, face your PPA and CDS.
Pass out in peace.
Your family loves you.
We love you too...

Do you love yourself?

125 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing by walepackage(m): 7:00pm On Nov 12, 2017
This makes me remember my encounter with a 'married lady',those days in my ppa,without even awared she's married.God save me i found out from a neighbor who happens to know her husband.I have to tell her to delete my numba nd stop calling me.Those men,mostly in semi-urban setting tends to be brutal and aggresive,dont confront him and avoid her totally.While you walk around also watch your bak.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing by Macgreat(m): 7:04pm On Nov 12, 2017
wink
Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing by bedspread: 8:36pm On Nov 12, 2017
HE DIDNT APPROACH YOU SO DO NOT APPROACH HIM..

IF U HAPPEN TO COME ACROSS HIM SAY HELLO TO HIM CONFINDENTLY AND GO YOUR WAY....

FINALLY TRY AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE NOT TO BE TOO CLOSE TO HIS MADAM...

These are My Advices to u bro

5 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing by jamexborn(m): 8:36pm On Nov 12, 2017
Corper wee
Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing by Pidginwhisper: 8:36pm On Nov 12, 2017
You get mind Oooo! Person dey vex coz he think say you dey date him Wife, you still dey talk sue,instead make you dey thank God say he never mobilize him guys come pull dagger for you if na core northerner .

Oga you better mellow, nothing concern you for the matter na him and him wife get matter, allow dem settle their matter or make you gather person make dem follow you go clear the husband as matter take be .

But if you wan sue,abeg go ahead your body go tell later grin cheesy

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing by theapeman: 8:36pm On Nov 12, 2017
good one!

treat them like a thief.
Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing by AishaBuhari: 8:37pm On Nov 12, 2017
Rule No. 1

Stay away from people's wife whether they speak your language or not! Most married men are insane and they tend to misinterpret a lot...

But wait o... You no even fear you go dey associate yourself with aboki wife... shocked

10 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing by free2ryhme: 8:37pm On Nov 12, 2017
NaijaNeedsRev:
Her Husband made Sexual Assault Allegation On This Corper

Good day Nairalanders! I'm a corps member currently serving in a north central state. There's this hairdresser in my street whom I did rapour with. I mean just an open conversations. She happened to understand my language, the reason why we talk. To my utmost surprise, my male neighbour called me few weeks ago to tell me that my gists are in the mouths of the people in the street, that the said woman's husband had sent her packing because he claimed she's having an affair with me. I was shocked because I am innocent. Though my neighbour said people are already fighting for me in my back.

As I am a man of my ego and integrity, I perceived this as image tarnishing then I was planning to pick up the issue and Sue the husband but my neighbour got in my way and said since the man did not enter a face-off with me, I should not opt for that. #your kind pieces of advice Pls! embarassed embarassed

so how this matter take concern us

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing by Narldon: 8:38pm On Nov 12, 2017
Bad
Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing by Naturalobserver(m): 8:38pm On Nov 12, 2017
You have to b careful bro..An insecured man who thinks his wife is cheating on him can kill or do anything to any extent.....I knew a 40 something year old married brash lady when i was serving who liked me cuz she thought i was sleek nd cool....Initially i thought it was just mere neighbour to neighbour friendship...But she pushed further nd i had to avoid her and when she noticed i wasn't in,she started being aggresive towards me....i managed to act wisely as a serpent till i left that town...Just b careful.dnt take things too ordinary

3 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing by datopaper(m): 8:38pm On Nov 12, 2017
My own observation is this,

the marriage is not firm and lovely.

The husband and wife are bad example in the society.

Your own is just salt

2 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing by Chrisrare: 8:38pm On Nov 12, 2017
In the olden days when women were faithful to men, men didn't value it, they were busy cheating and getting married to as many women as possible. But now the reverse is the case. Most men now marry one wife while women cheat like dogs. Me think today's women is d punishment we got for the sins of our forefathers.

10 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing by kenzysmith: 8:40pm On Nov 12, 2017
The woman is a usetless woman i hate women who cheat infact nigerian women re disgrace except my mum and my sistas
Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing by Seunaj05(m): 8:40pm On Nov 12, 2017
CORPER! There is no smoke without fire. This story is not complete, give us the part one that led to this part 2
Nigerian women, as long as corper can pay her bills with 19k, dats all some of these women cares about. I pity a motherfucking corporal if this could be true, rip alawi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School With Intention Of Marriage / Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? / Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.