Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Reasons Why Guys Crucify Girls That Cheat!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Guys Crucify Girls That Cheat!! (606 Views)

The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? / Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. / Guys & Girls That Wear Glasses Are Safe To Date - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Guys Crucify Girls That Cheat!! by eberetos: 11:36am On Jan 08, 2018
Ladies can easily forgive a guy who cheats, but guys become restless when a girl cheats or if a post is made concerning a cheating lady/fiance/girlfriend..

The reason for this is:

1) Girls are seen more as gold & pure breed, so any little stain on them causes frustration.

2) Girls claim to be more faithful, so when they cheat, it is shocking.

3) Girls are more subtle & coded when they cheat, so when they are caught, it is so painful

4) The imaginations of how a girl moans during cheating sex..

5) It's a psychological thing.

6) The subtle & romantic voice they use when cheating...

7) The way they compose themselves & lie...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Guys Crucify Girls That Cheat!! by lokobyforch(m): 11:40am On Jan 08, 2018
Ur own dey ur bodi grin
Re: Reasons Why Guys Crucify Girls That Cheat!! by ubunja(m): 12:04pm On Jan 08, 2018
op nice topic and points. can i add?
men dont easily forgive cheating coz women in the first place make sex so hard to get that a guy who goes thru all the tough tests to qualify for sex becomes offended when the same pvssy he struggled to get another guy is given just like that.
men regard the commitment offered to women as exchange for sex that when another guy gets the same pvssy he had to be in a relationship to get is given to another guy No Strings Attached its infuriating.
the fact that women make pvssy gold means men wont take it lightly when that gold is given to another tom and jerry just like that

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Guys Crucify Girls That Cheat!! by eberetos: 12:23pm On Jan 08, 2018
ubunja:
op nice topic and points. can i add?
men dont easily forgive cheating coz women in the first place make sex so hard to get that a guy who goes thru all the tough tests to qualify for sex becomes offended when the same pvssy he struggled to get another guy is given just like that.
men regard the commitment offered to women as exchange for sex that when another guy gets the same pvssy he had to be in a relationship to get is given to another guy No Strings Attached its infuriating.
the fact that women make pvssy gold means men wont take it lightly when that gold is given to another tom and jerry just like that
True
Re: Reasons Why Guys Crucify Girls That Cheat!! by dosmat(m): 1:18pm On Jan 08, 2018
Hmmmmm. Factual. U re on point..
Re: Reasons Why Guys Crucify Girls That Cheat!! by pocohantas(f): 1:32pm On Jan 08, 2018
Ladies don't easily forgive a man who cheats.
The difference pre-post cheating would be there.
The grudge is always there.

Men [humans] are just hypocritical, finding it difficult to take same treatment they serve out to others. Cheating hurts any human, one gender decided to make their own hurt more valid and acceptable. That itself is wickedness...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Guys Crucify Girls That Cheat!! by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:39pm On Jan 08, 2018
Op you tried but I think another reason for that is the ego,the pride and the actual words been used to lure her to bed
Re: Reasons Why Guys Crucify Girls That Cheat!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:39pm On Jan 08, 2018
the exact same reason IF/WHEN armed robber goes to their homes and they say" we either fukc your wife or kill you" and husband would gladly let them rape wifey....but then if the same robbers are gay and say "we either fukc you or kill your wife", husband will gladly have them kill the wifey. go figure!

(1) (Reply)

Where Are The Best Cheap Place To Take A Girl To For A Date In Lagos / Never Trust A "Girl". / I Love You All: This Is What I Ask For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.