Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,351 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

‘Men With Many Wives Live Longer Than Those With Just One’- 91-year Old Man - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ‘Men With Many Wives Live Longer Than Those With Just One’- 91-year Old Man (24824 Views)

Why Do Marriage Of Uneducated Couples Last Longer Than The Educated Ones? / Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? / Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Men With Many Wives Live Longer Than Those With Just One’- 91-year Old Man by Talk2Bella(f): 3:12pm On Jan 08, 2018
humilitypays:
cheesy cheesy cheesy with your meme, u talk am true true o grin grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: ‘Men With Many Wives Live Longer Than Those With Just One’- 91-year Old Man by vicben27(m): 3:12pm On Jan 08, 2018
I don finish with one woman palava wy l go go marry many! ? ToTo is the sweetest thing agreed. But Too many aint funny
Re: ‘Men With Many Wives Live Longer Than Those With Just One’- 91-year Old Man by coputa(m): 3:20pm On Jan 08, 2018
Why is this old man deceiving the youth.It is a tested and proven fact that men with many wives never live long because of the following reasons.
Making love to many women reduces the lifespan of the man.
The wives tends to compete for attention,which pushes them to seek for fetish alternatives, sometimes affects the health of the man.
Most men were poisoned by their wives out of sheer jealousy.

1 Like

Re: ‘Men With Many Wives Live Longer Than Those With Just One’- 91-year Old Man by zabuur: 3:23pm On Jan 08, 2018
delishpot:
Wey mama A go dey envy mama B's son who just graduated while her own still never pass Jamb? The wahala wey many wives home get people never know Sha. (Baba don't kill him o, just help my own son to become bigger and better than my co wife's children put together is all I ask,.. Baba don't kill her o, just make her zuzu in school etc)

Make una put camera for that house without their knowledge and watch the drama that unfolds. The secrete is to get women who value you more alive than dead. If one of those 100 wives consider you more valuable when dead, you will not survive wether you marry her alone or marry her as wife number 100

See how he just chalked the problem arising from his choice to ..... It is our culture! Selfish man because na him dey benefit now culture Don sweet am grin grin if say Culture says something else, Dem for Don use religion push am to background. grin

U spend too much time watching Africa Magic

2 Likes

Re: ‘Men With Many Wives Live Longer Than Those With Just One’- 91-year Old Man by Oluwatobiloba96(m): 3:26pm On Jan 08, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: ‘Men With Many Wives Live Longer Than Those With Just One’- 91-year Old Man by Diso60090(m): 3:30pm On Jan 08, 2018
taylor88:
Truth

When some women realise they're the only one in ur life they treat u like u hv epilepsy

But when they're many everyone tends to give in her best

ThankGod am marrying more than 18 wives if i die e no concern anybody

Die because of women na Wahoo
Re: ‘Men With Many Wives Live Longer Than Those With Just One’- 91-year Old Man by omooba969(m): 3:45pm On Jan 08, 2018
1nigeriamyfoot:

tight but must be slippery for easy travelling to & fro of Uncle JT grin grin grin

Because of dryness, there's lubricant to help uncle JT's ministry. grin
Re: ‘Men With Many Wives Live Longer Than Those With Just One’- 91-year Old Man by Tunenez(m): 3:48pm On Jan 08, 2018
I don't think so sir!
Re: ‘Men With Many Wives Live Longer Than Those With Just One’- 91-year Old Man by KanwuliaExtra: 3:58pm On Jan 08, 2018
Of course, when the wives will be struggling to feed his lazy azzze and fighting for attention from 1 dead BLOKOS all to answer “MRS POLYANDRY”! cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Men With Many Wives Live Longer Than Those With Just One’- 91-year Old Man by BijopsPius: 4:17pm On Jan 08, 2018
Exactly
Re: ‘Men With Many Wives Live Longer Than Those With Just One’- 91-year Old Man by churchee: 4:40pm On Jan 08, 2018
Where did you say is his state again?

Are you still surprised?
Re: ‘Men With Many Wives Live Longer Than Those With Just One’- 91-year Old Man by CoachEdward(m): 5:28pm On Jan 08, 2018
That is a very wrong ideology.
Re: ‘Men With Many Wives Live Longer Than Those With Just One’- 91-year Old Man by bizhop01: 6:04pm On Jan 08, 2018
Sorry man I disagree
Re: ‘Men With Many Wives Live Longer Than Those With Just One’- 91-year Old Man by delishpot: 6:05pm On Jan 08, 2018
zabuur:

U spend too much time watching Africa Magic

I don hear you.
Re: ‘Men With Many Wives Live Longer Than Those With Just One’- 91-year Old Man by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 08, 2018
I have noticed too....men with more than one wife tend to live longer than those with just one.
Re: ‘Men With Many Wives Live Longer Than Those With Just One’- 91-year Old Man by Ayorella77(m): 8:30pm On Jan 08, 2018
Really?

Re: ‘Men With Many Wives Live Longer Than Those With Just One’- 91-year Old Man by ibkkk(f): 8:41pm On Jan 10, 2018
omooba969:

You nor like tight pvssy? grin

We all appreciate when we get one regardless of age/race. cool

E gba mi shocked
Re: ‘Men With Many Wives Live Longer Than Those With Just One’- 91-year Old Man by omooba969(m): 8:56pm On Jan 10, 2018
ibkkk:

E gba mi shocked

Welcome back. grin

Re: ‘Men With Many Wives Live Longer Than Those With Just One’- 91-year Old Man by ibkkk(f): 6:52am On Jan 11, 2018
omooba969:

Welcome back. grin

Thank you smiley
Re: ‘Men With Many Wives Live Longer Than Those With Just One’- 91-year Old Man by omooba969(m): 9:57am On Jan 11, 2018
ibkkk:

Thank you smiley

How u doing today babe? smiley

Catch sometime soon ok. wink

Have a good day. cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couple Celebrate 62nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult / Family Of Six Escapes Death In Otedola Bridge Tanker Explosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.