Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

How To Accept Credit Card/atm Payments On Your Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Accept Credit Card/atm Payments On Your Website (1646 Views)

Accept Credit Cards On Your Website / Help! How Do I Accept Credit Card Payments On My Site / How Do I Start Accepting Credit Card Payments On My Site? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Accept Credit Card/atm Payments On Your Website by stagger: 12:53pm On Apr 09, 2010
It is a fact that accepting credit card payments and other e-payment solutions on a website converts more sales, up to the region of 60%. For a simple reason. People tend to buy on impulse. If they have to be left to go to the bank to make payments, they could change their mind or find reasons not to.

With this, you can truly reach a global market. I can help any webmaster to accept credit card payments (for foreign buyers) and ATM payments (for Nigerian buyers) on his/her website.

Just holla me on 08027601655 for details and pricing.

(1) (Reply)

Can One Learn Website Designing On A Day Seminar? / Yawatide Is The Only Real Webmaster On This Board! / How To Withdraw Money From Google Adsense.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.