Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,387 members, 7,836,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Mercy Johnson Reacts To Divorce Rumours; Shares Photo With Husband Reading Bible - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Reacts To Divorce Rumours; Shares Photo With Husband Reading Bible (59706 Views)

Isreal DMW Shares Photo Of Ex-Girlfriend Who Dumped Him In 2001 Because Of ₦150 / Busola Dakolo Shares Bedroom Photo With Husband, Timi Dakolo (photos) / Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To Divorce Rumours; Shares Photo With Husband Reading Bible by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 08, 2018
momove4real25:
I love visiting Nairaland most times just to laugh. As for mercy don't mind the monitoring spirit.

cheesycheesy
Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To Divorce Rumours; Shares Photo With Husband Reading Bible by Afonjas: 7:13pm On Jan 08, 2018
Why did she use that Bible to cover boobs?
Now I can not see her well
Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To Divorce Rumours; Shares Photo With Husband Reading Bible by zeko172(m): 7:21pm On Jan 08, 2018
Who snap the picture?
Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To Divorce Rumours; Shares Photo With Husband Reading Bible by osanga90(m): 7:30pm On Jan 08, 2018
olihilistic:
Nice one momma..
At least your Nose can accommodate every problem the relationship brings.

Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To Divorce Rumours; Shares Photo With Husband Reading Bible by nextstep(m): 7:31pm On Jan 08, 2018
People can notice... haba.
How many Instagram accounts are people tracking on an hourly basis to see what's new? Who has time for all that? Unless that's your full-time job and you're getting paid to do so. Otherwise, get off people's lives on Instagram and live your own. tongue sad angry

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To Divorce Rumours; Shares Photo With Husband Reading Bible by nextstep(m): 7:31pm On Jan 08, 2018
olihilistic:
Nice one momma..
At least your Nose can accommodate every problem the relationship brings.

Your mouth... cheesy grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To Divorce Rumours; Shares Photo With Husband Reading Bible by Maximus85(m): 7:34pm On Jan 08, 2018
Rachelsblog:
Earlier Today, Your gossip Queen Ebiwali Reported that Mercy Johnson has Deleted all the Photos of her Husband on her IG, And yes, Permit me to be scared because that how Their divorce story starts, from unfollowing each other to Deleting photos..
Anyways it seems they are doing just fine, And maybe they just wanna pull our legs..

The star actress minutes a ago shared a loved of photo of she and her hubby on bed read bible together, Probably casting out every spirit of Divorce lol..

Her words: 'its not happening'..

Good to know, Besides its too early for Dramas already..

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/01/mercy-johnson-shares-photo-with-her.html

All for show. If you had someone take this picture, then it's fake. It's not for God but for your useless eye servicing ego.

Someone is trying to cover something.
Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To Divorce Rumours; Shares Photo With Husband Reading Bible by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 08, 2018
Bible or God is not the Super-glue to a successful Marriage.. God has done his work a long time ago.. it is time to take responsibility of your own life and make things work.. no oshofree
Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To Divorce Rumours; Shares Photo With Husband Reading Bible by Daviddson(m): 8:03pm On Jan 08, 2018
sirxbit:

Idiot
Minister of English
Disjointed writing kill u there
Mr. man couldn't you have just pass by?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To Divorce Rumours; Shares Photo With Husband Reading Bible by sirxbit(m): 8:04pm On Jan 08, 2018
Daviddson:
Mr. man couldn't you have just passed by?
When i see ur kind of people i cant and wont pass by
Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To Divorce Rumours; Shares Photo With Husband Reading Bible by Daviddson(m): 8:04pm On Jan 08, 2018
bamac:
you shouldn't forget that writing is different from speaking.
Alright.
Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To Divorce Rumours; Shares Photo With Husband Reading Bible by Daviddson(m): 8:05pm On Jan 08, 2018
sirxbit:

When i see ur kind of people i cant and wont pass by
smiley
Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To Divorce Rumours; Shares Photo With Husband Reading Bible by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 08, 2018
It's not like it is even their divorce
Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To Divorce Rumours; Shares Photo With Husband Reading Bible by blacid: 8:22pm On Jan 08, 2018
Lol
Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To Divorce Rumours; Shares Photo With Husband Reading Bible by crackhouse(m): 9:01pm On Jan 08, 2018
It's that how bible is read? with such posture. it's like they are making mockery of God. However who tell people to snap them while reading bible? What for exactly? Who are they trying to impress?
Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To Divorce Rumours; Shares Photo With Husband Reading Bible by Benekruku(m): 9:15pm On Jan 08, 2018

I knew the husband was due for a second wife since 2015.

Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To Divorce Rumours; Shares Photo With Husband Reading Bible by Mryacks: 9:28pm On Jan 08, 2018
9japrof:
What Nigerians don't know is that these celebrities purposely and knowingly do these controversies to stay relevant and remain in the news.

That's what aunty dey do, aunty wants to be in the news, looks like the fire is dieing down...

Exactly what I wanted to say before you did. These guys know that gullible and "do nothings" will always "react" when they sneeze...
Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To Divorce Rumours; Shares Photo With Husband Reading Bible by PhiJoi(m): 9:35pm On Jan 08, 2018
Rachelsblog:
Earlier Today, Your gossip Queen Ebiwali Reported that Mercy Johnson has Deleted all the Photos of her Husband on her IG, And yes, Permit me to be scared because that how Their divorce story starts, from unfollowing each other to Deleting photos..
Anyways it seems they are doing just fine, And maybe they just wanna pull our legs..

The star actress minutes a ago shared a loved of photo of she and her hubby on bed read bible together, Probably casting out every spirit of Divorce lol..

Her words: 'its not happening'..

Good to know, Besides its too early for Dramas already..

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/01/mercy-johnson-shares-photo-with-her.html

Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To Divorce Rumours; Shares Photo With Husband Reading Bible by Etianwanokon: 11:40pm On Jan 08, 2018
Holy Ghost fire consume all evil people.
Enjoy your union Gal.
Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To Divorce Rumours; Shares Photo With Husband Reading Bible by boyjo: 11:06am On Jan 09, 2018
They look so alike.
Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To Divorce Rumours; Shares Photo With Husband Reading Bible by adadike281(f): 3:40pm On Jan 10, 2018
Icon79:
Ada, how are you?

O pari
Am fine Jere, Omo to dun.
Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To Divorce Rumours; Shares Photo With Husband Reading Bible by adadike281(f): 3:42pm On Jan 10, 2018
emperorzillion:
Ijele Nwanyi coolcool
eh! uso nwa! ke kwanu?
Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To Divorce Rumours; Shares Photo With Husband Reading Bible by Icon79(m): 3:44pm On Jan 10, 2018
Nne, PM me abeg. It don tae since we yarn grin

O pari

adadike281:
Am fine Jere, Omo to dun.
Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To Divorce Rumours; Shares Photo With Husband Reading Bible by adadike281(f): 4:02pm On Jan 10, 2018
Icon79:
Nne, PM me abeg. It don tae since we yarn grin

O pari
ha! u again
Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To Divorce Rumours; Shares Photo With Husband Reading Bible by Icon79(m): 4:48pm On Jan 10, 2018
grin grin grin

O pari

adadike281:
ha! u again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian-Kanye West Divorce: How Much Money Is At Stake / Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science / Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.