Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

What Can We Call This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can We Call This? (2556 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can We Call This? by makydebbie(f): 7:53pm On Jan 08, 2018
Nedfed:
To makdebbie,and Elpariso
Tnx to u both
U both make a gud points.
It was my brother that wanna go into dis, he wants 2 marry a lady dat has already av an issue with anoda man but the family opposed.
Cos the baby daddy has being coming to our family house to warn us not to marry his baby mama.
Wow that's a serious problem oh.

Elparaiso, have you seen a mad baby daddy now?
Re: What Can We Call This? by ranmoor: 8:05pm On Jan 08, 2018
So many wahala these days! In those days, we have mummy and Dad! Finish!.. Now, we have baby mama, baby daddy, baby uncle, baby sister, slay queen, king slayer... Na real wa!!
Re: What Can We Call This? by Elparaiso(m): 8:59pm On Jan 08, 2018
Nedfed:
To makydebbie,and Elparaiso
Tnx to u both
U both make a gud points.
It was my brother that wanna go into dis, he wants 2 marry a lady dat has already av an issue with anoda man but the family opposed.
Cos the baby daddy has being coming to our family house to warn us not to marry his baby mama.

Please, he has to list his plans for that lady this week abeg. Doe he want to tie her down? Leave her with only a child?
Re: What Can We Call This? by Elparaiso(m): 9:00pm On Jan 08, 2018
makydebbie:
Wow that's a serious problem oh.

Elparaiso, have you seen a mad baby daddy now?

Wallahi, I am surprised. People like that deserve one night with the deplorables of KiriKiri. So the lady has not right to search for love?
Re: What Can We Call This? by makydebbie(f): 9:10pm On Jan 08, 2018
Elparaiso:

Wallahi, I am surprised. People like that deserve one night with the deplorables of KiriKiri. So the lady has not right to search for love?
Don't just assume everyone is as sane as you and you'll understand life.
Re: What Can We Call This? by Elparaiso(m): 9:12pm On Jan 08, 2018
makydebbie:
Don't just assume everyone is as sane as you and you'll understand life.

Forget o, sanity can be beaten into some people. If them arrange boys to come arrange the idiot, he'll imbibe sense.

As for OP, I don't know if you could take it to the court. Try to get full legal custody of the child. Mr Baby Papa needs sense.
Re: What Can We Call This? by Fidelmalek(m): 9:18pm On Jan 08, 2018
Nedfed:
Many of gals/ladies have came across happen to be a baby mama.
1. Is it that am destiny to marry a baby mama or is just a coincident?
2. Is there any crime in marrying a baby mama?
Kindly help with a gud advice
grin grin

this post almost made me down my MacBook grin
Re: What Can We Call This? by makydebbie(f): 9:35pm On Jan 08, 2018
Elparaiso:

Forget o, sanity can be beaten into some people. If them arrange boys to come arrange the idiot, he'll imbibe sense.

As for OP, I don't know if you could take it to the court. Try to get full legal custody of the child. Mr Baby Papa needs sense.
Lol.
Re: What Can We Call This? by Nedfed(m): 9:49pm On Jan 08, 2018
Elparaiso:

Maybe will do dat will my pple (family) will support that.
Cos the guy (baby daddy) just dey behave like street tout
Re: What Can We Call This? by Elparaiso(m): 9:54pm On Jan 08, 2018
Nedfed:

Maybe will do dat will my pple (family) will support that.
Cos the guy (baby daddy) just dey behave like street tout

Na by street? E want make the woman remain for house like that?
Re: What Can We Call This? by Shedrack777: 12:01am On Jan 10, 2018
Nedfed:

It seems you speaking from xperience, tnx man.
But do you think a Divorcee or Widower don't cheat?
they do. but you'll never be at peace seeing her baby daddy around her most of the times. a divorcee or widower will do it clean unless the bubble bost but a baby mama will rub it on your face and when you complain, she'll tell you "he came to check on his kid"
i'm speaking from experience

(1) (2) (Reply)

Its Either I Sex You Or I Send Our Sex Video To Your Husband,ex BF Threathens / Fat In The Wrong Places, Which One Is Your Babe/sister/neighbours / Please Am New Here To spread the gospel , Come And Welcome Me Husbandsnatcha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.