Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,416 members, 7,822,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Fat In The Wrong Places, Which One Is Your Babe/sister/neighbours - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fat In The Wrong Places, Which One Is Your Babe/sister/neighbours (2566 Views)

How Do I Tell My Neighbours They Moan Loudly!!! / Looking For Love In All The Wrong Places / 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fat In The Wrong Places, Which One Is Your Babe/sister/neighbours by fineboynl(m): 2:20am On Mar 23, 2018
More and more often, we hear that people are deciding to fight off excess weight and we couldn’t be happier. But then, after a while, it comes as a shock that once they fail, they do not want to ever try it again. That is quite disappointing.

That is why we decided to research this issue and figure out why some people succeed while others fail. The outcome of our research is pretty interesting, since as it turns out, that we are all different, even when it comes to something as simple as weight loss. The thing is, there are not only different body types, but also different types of body fat and ways of dealing with it. As you may have already guessed – that is what we are going to talk about today.

Credit: Pixabay

#1 Upper body

This is the type of fat that piles up when you are physically inactive and consume more calories than you actually burn. The best way to deal with it is to introduce some more movement into your life, be it swimming, running or walking, and as soon as you do it at least 30 minutes a day, you will manage to melt down all your fat.

Re: Fat In The Wrong Places, Which One Is Your Babe/sister/neighbours by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:23am On Mar 23, 2018
embarassed

I juz have curves everywhere sha cry lipsrsealed

Re: Fat In The Wrong Places, Which One Is Your Babe/sister/neighbours by PapaNnamdi: 4:35am On Mar 23, 2018
3 and 5, uju and amaka.... I will cherish those memories

1 Like

Re: Fat In The Wrong Places, Which One Is Your Babe/sister/neighbours by BabbanBura(m): 6:43am On Mar 23, 2018
fineboynl:

More and more often, we hear that people are deciding to fight off excess weight and we couldn’t be happier. But then, after a while, it comes as a shock that once they fail, they do not want to ever try it again. That is quite disappointing.

That is why we decided to research this issue and figure out why some people succeed while others fail. The outcome of our research is pretty interesting, since as it turns out, that we are all different, even when it comes to something as simple as weight loss. The thing is, there are not only different body types, but also different types of body fat and ways of dealing with it. As you may have already guessed – that is what we are going to talk about today.

Credit: Pixabay

#1 Upper body

This is the type of fat that piles up when you are physically inactive and consume more calories than you actually burn. The best way to deal with it is to introduce some more movement into your life, be it swimming, running or walking, and as soon as you do it at least 30 minutes a day, you will manage to melt down all your fat.

Which of my babes should i describe sef? thinkin......!
Re: Fat In The Wrong Places, Which One Is Your Babe/sister/neighbours by falcon01: 7:19am On Mar 23, 2018
what are those??
Re: Fat In The Wrong Places, Which One Is Your Babe/sister/neighbours by swiz123(m): 7:33am On Mar 23, 2018
I hate the sixth one the most.i find it extremely irritating.

Looking at her ass would keep my phallus flaccid for eternity.

BTW, the fifth lady's ass looks like that of a duck grin grin
Re: Fat In The Wrong Places, Which One Is Your Babe/sister/neighbours by merxi55(f): 8:40pm On Mar 23, 2018
swiz123:
I hate the sixth one the most.i find it extremely irritating.

Looking at her ass would keep my phallus flaccid for eternity.

BTW, the fifth lady's ass looks like that of a duck grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Fat In The Wrong Places, Which One Is Your Babe/sister/neighbours by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 31, 2018
PapaNnamdi:
3 and 5, uju and amaka.... I will cherish those memories

Who is the specimen in yellow?

(1) (Reply)

I Think I Like This Lady Called Nwanyi / Watch Leaked Naked Video Of Delsu Student Ego Melvin / My Husband Is Disrespecting Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.