Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,878 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? (6347 Views)

Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... / How To Fix Dream League 2019 Lag On Camon 11 And Camon 11 Pro / Tecno Mobile Launches Full Display Screen Smartphone, ‘CAMON CM’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? by Freelancerx: 12:59pm On Jan 20, 2018
mikron:
its like this camon cm is not in the market yet, i went to spar abuja 4 days ago no show, i even checked jumia website yet it wasnt there, the phone have been launched alright but why is it not in the market?
Go to 3CHub. Read it on their social media that they are the main distributor or chill till later in the month.
Re: Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? by Freelancerx: 1:12pm On Jan 20, 2018
mikron:
is the camon I in Nigeria? i saw it on youtube being reviewed by an indian
Nope. It's made for the Indian market I think
Re: Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? by Freelancerx: 1:14pm On Jan 20, 2018
festwiz:
This is a No brainer. It's definitely the CX. More processor cores, higher clock speeds, better gpu. This CM is just a refurbished CX Air with a 2:1 diplay.
CX does it for me too. But people that want a full display can pick the CM.
Re: Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? by bravesoul247(m): 7:26pm On Jan 20, 2018
The TECNO Camon CM should have a better feel.
Re: Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? by mikron(m): 9:53pm On Jan 20, 2018
Freelancerx:
Nope. It's made for the Indian market I think
thought as much. tnx
Re: Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? by mikron(m): 9:56pm On Jan 20, 2018
Freelancerx:
Go to 3CHub. Read it on their social media that they are the main distributor or chill till later in the month.
where is this 3CHub located in abuja? do u have an idea if they have a branch in abuja? i dont live in lagos, i reside in abuja. wink wink
Re: Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? by appswift: 11:52pm On Jan 20, 2018
mikron:
is the camon I in Nigeria? i saw it on youtube being reviewed by an indian
No. The Camon i is designed for India users while the Camon CM is designed for Nigeria and other Africa countries.
Re: Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? by appswift: 11:54pm On Jan 20, 2018
mikron:
where is this 3CHub located in abuja? do u have an idea if they have a branch in abuja? i dont live in lagos, i reside in abuja. wink wink
The first sale of the device is ending today, so soon the device would be available in other stores like Slot and Jumia.
Re: Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? by mikron(m): 12:17am On Jan 21, 2018
appswift:

No. The Camon i is designed for India users while the Camon CM is designed for Nigeria and other Africa countries.
thanks bro
Re: Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? by mikron(m): 12:20am On Jan 21, 2018
appswift:

The first sale of the device is ending today, so soon the device would be available in other stores like Slot and Jumia.
1st sale? kind of confused, could u share more light on this pls?
Re: Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? by omoalajah(m): 2:36am On Jan 22, 2018
Exactly, But it all boils down to personal preference
chicwoman:
Hmm.
The CM seems like a budget friendly version of the CX though
Re: Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? by datyorubaboy: 2:48am On Jan 22, 2018
Yes true
omoalajah:
Exactly, But it all boils down to personal preference
Re: Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? by missslimzy(f): 2:55am On Jan 22, 2018
Me sef am confused
mikron:
1st sale? kind of confused, could u share more light on this pls?
Re: Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? by TechPanda(m): 7:23am On Jan 22, 2018
If Nigeria is filled with folks like mhisbliss who hate the "plastic chinese feeling"

... the CM "supposingly" coming with a plastic body simply means no market for Tecno grin
Re: Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? by mhisbliss(f): 8:39am On Jan 22, 2018
TechPanda:
If Nigeria is filled with folks like mhisbliss who hate the "plastic chinese feeling"

... the CM "supposingly" coming with a plastic body simply means no market for Tecno grin
its 2018 I can't celebrate mediocrity anymore
Re: Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? by tafat: 8:52pm On Jan 22, 2018
but then the camon cm is newer and it's cool
Re: Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? by mikron(m): 7:52pm On Jan 24, 2018
Ennyholar:

The device is for India market.
no. this one is for the nigerian market, i learnt its the camon I that is for the indian market. besides i just got it from 3chub here in abuja smiley
Re: Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? by saxby(f): 1:28am On Jan 25, 2018
cool,congratulations to you,how you enjoying the new device?
mikron:
no. this one is for the nigerian market, i learnt its the camon I that is for the indian market. besides i just got it from 3chub here in abuja smiley
Re: Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? by mikron(m): 1:13am On Jan 26, 2018
saxby:
cool,congratulations to you,how you enjoying the new device?
not bad, sleek feel, full hd+ screen. what im not too comfortable with is the small fonts that came with the camon cm, even when i increased it to the largest size in settings it appears it only reflects on messages, every other aspect like whatsapp, etc remains the same. reading from websites is tiring even with me that has good eyesight, sad
besides this afforementioned font size ish, every other aspect about the phone is dope. especially the camera. wink
Re: Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? by Topstarr: 3:03pm On Jan 26, 2018
mikron:
not bad, sleek feel, full hd+ screen. what im not too comfortable with is the small fonts that came with the camon cm, even when i increased it to the largest size in settings it appears it only reflects on messages, every other aspect like whatsapp, etc remains the same. reading from websites is tiring even with me that has good eyesight, sad
besides this afforementioned font size ish, every other aspect about the phone is dope. especially the camera. wink

Please, how do I insert sim at the top left tray? how do I open it?. Is the back cover openable? do I need to insert a pin at the hole? Thanks.
Re: Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? by Behankey(m): 3:32pm On Jan 26, 2018
tafat:
but then the camon cm is newer and it's cool
Yes .it is
Re: Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? by mikron(m): 12:53am On Jan 27, 2018
Topstarr:

Please, how do I insert sim at the top left tray? how do I open it?. Is the back cover openable? do I need to insert a pin at the hole? Thanks.
first and foremost u need nano sims cos the 2 sims are nano not micro, micro sims are the half sims used by most android phones these days while the nano sims are the smallest of all the sims. hope u understand me? what i did was that i had to go back to 9mobile office here in abuja to do a welcome bck (telling them i need the 3 in 1 package sim) that is the normal sim, micro and nano sim all in one sim card. and yes u need to insert a pin at the hole to unlock the sim tray, the sim tray contains 2 spot for ur 2 sims and the 3rd spot is for ur memory card, its self explanatory when u open the tray. the write-up are there to guide u.
and lastly NO, the back cover is sealed
Re: Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? by Freelancerx: 9:23am On Jan 27, 2018
mikron:
They have a shop at Aminu Kano crescent at Wuse.
Re: Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? by bulDozer: 1:27am On Jan 28, 2018
mikron:

can you please post a screenshot of a web page? i want to see if the size of the fonts ll be ok for me as ii intend to buy the phone too. thanks.
Re: Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? by mikron(m): 10:59am On Jan 28, 2018
Freelancerx:
They have a shop at Aminu Kano crescent at Wuse.
i already went there and got it already. just beside bannex plaza. thanks alot
Re: Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? by mikron(m): 11:12am On Jan 28, 2018
bulDozer:

can you please post a screenshot of a web page? i want to see if the size of the fonts ll be ok for me as ii intend to buy the phone too. thanks.
i have resolved the problem of the font size on my uc browser page via settings, i increased the size there, im sorry i cant send u the screenshot now cos im using my lappy to browse most of the time, u can go ahead to buy the phone, its very sleek and aesthetically beautiful, powerful feel in the hands, super hd+ screen and above all a camera to be proud of, go ahead bro. i can recommend it to anybody. feel free to ask me anything u wish to knw about the phone and i will gladly reply u. the price is 47k
Re: Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? by Topstarr: 5:19pm On Jan 28, 2018
mikron:
first and foremost u need nano sims cos the 2 sims are nano not micro, micro sims are the half sims used by most android phones these days while the nano sims are the smallest of all the sims. hope u understand me? what i did was that i had to go back to 9mobile office here in abuja to do a welcome bck (telling them i need the 3 in 1 package sim) that is the normal sim, micro and nano sim all in one sim card. and yes u need to insert a pin at the hole to unlock the sim tray, the sim tray contains 2 spot for ur 2 sims and the 3rd spot is for ur memory card, its self explanatory when u open the tray. the write-up are there to guide u.
and lastly NO, the back cover is sealed

You put too much energy to giving a well understood response. God bless you.
Re: Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? by mikron(m): 12:37am On Jan 29, 2018
Topstarr:

You put too much energy to giving a well understood response. God bless you.
im sorry i thought u were not conversant with nano sims. u welcome wink wink
Re: Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? by bulDozer: 6:42am On Jan 29, 2018
mikron:
i have resolved the problem of the font size on my uc browser page via settings, i increased the size there, im sorry i cant send u the screenshot now cos im using my lappy to browse most of the time, u can go ahead to buy the phone, its very sleek and aesthetically beautiful, powerful feel in the hands, super hd+ screen and above all a camera to be proud of, go ahead bro. i can recommend it to anybody. feel free to ask me anything u wish to knw about the phone and i will gladly reply u. the price is 47k

thanks!
Re: Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? by chicwoman(f): 1:22pm On Jan 29, 2018
CM or CS? The difference has to be the life surrounding the former. A loud thought.
The camera is for me; quality.
Re: Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? by bravesoul247(m): 4:52pm On Jan 29, 2018
Bother the TECNO Camon CM and CX are good.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Worried About My New Gionee M6 Battery / Pls Is Anyone Using Vivo Y23l? I'm Having Issue With It / Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.