Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,821 members, 7,824,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? (6361 Views)

Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... / How To Fix Dream League 2019 Lag On Camon 11 And Camon 11 Pro / Tecno Mobile Launches Full Display Screen Smartphone, ‘CAMON CM’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? by Freelancerx: 12:54pm On Jan 30, 2018
mikron:
i already went there and got it already. just beside bannex plaza. thanks alot
You're welcome. Glad you got it. Enjoy your Camon CM
Re: Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? by saxby(f): 3:24pm On Jan 30, 2018
true,they both are very good phones
bravesoul247:
Bother the TECNO Camon CM and CX are good.
Re: Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? by mikron(m): 11:16pm On Jan 31, 2018
Freelancerx:
You're welcome. Glad you got it. Enjoy your Camon CM
wink
Re: Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? by paolokonqueror(m): 5:17am On Feb 01, 2018
I'll still pick the Camon CX, both great devices anyway

1 Like

Re: Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? by paolokonqueror(m): 5:18am On Feb 01, 2018
Exactly, one would need to do a detailed comparison but off the top of my head I'll pick the CX
shiftback:
Just because its released after the CX doesn't mean it's a successor of the CX. The CX could look and feel better than the CM doesn't mean the CM isn't low end
Re: Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? by dejiWEST: 5:25am On Feb 01, 2018
So like the CX Air?
chicwoman:
Hmm.
The CM seems like a budget friendly version of the CX though
Re: Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? by dejiWEST: 5:25am On Feb 01, 2018
Well said
Behankey:
To the best of my knowledge. I'll favour the CX above the CM both are two different phones entirely. The CM has a better display though.
Re: Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? by Behankey(m): 2:52pm On Feb 06, 2018
dejiWEST:
Well said
It is a battle of choices really. Either phone is a coup.
Re: Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? by tafat: 6:07pm On Feb 07, 2018
i stand on the fact that they are both great devices,its just a matter of personal preference
SugarPlum8:
Guys it's kind of really confusing cos the specs seem the sme to me, and the look of CM looks low end.
I believe that Camon CX is the better of both.
Different opinion?
Share your view!
Re: Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? by selfdefence: 8:33pm On Feb 07, 2018
they are both great devices,i wouldn't mind any of them
Re: Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? by Mastarcard: 7:25am On Feb 08, 2018
Re: Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? by JewelRegi(f): 12:23pm On Feb 08, 2018
Hi house, between infinix hot 5 and tecno camon CM which is preferable? Camera quality should be consider for the love of selfie. :p
Re: Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? by Behankey(m): 2:10am On Feb 10, 2018
JewelRegi:
Hi house, between infinix hot 5 and tecno camon CM which is preferable? Camera quality should be consider for the love of selfie. :p
The CM is better.
Re: Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? by Behankey(m): 2:16am On Feb 10, 2018
Mastarcard:
Check out the drop test

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdcNEt-cdvw
Drop test for CM? Now that is something different. Had to watch the video. I am impressed.
Re: Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? by Prichere: 5:09am On Feb 10, 2018
The Tecno CX is much better than the Tecno CM, especially if you opt for the 32GB version.
Re: Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? by Prichere: 5:14am On Feb 10, 2018
JewelRegi:
Hi house, between infinix hot 5 and Tecno Camon CM which is preferable? Camera quality should be considered for the love of selfie. :p

Tecno Camon CM is better than the Hot 5, in almost all aspects..

\
Re: Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? by Freelancerx: 1:33am On Feb 11, 2018
I think the CX is the best Camon phone out there now
Re: Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? by Behankey(m): 5:21pm On Feb 18, 2018
Freelancerx:
I think the CX is the best Camon phone out there now
Yeah. I think so too but the CM and CX air are good phones too.
Re: Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? by Freelancerx: 9:03pm On Feb 18, 2018
Behankey:
Yeah. I think so too but the CM and CX air are good phones too.
I jave to agree with you on this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Infinix Emerges Most Exceptional Phone Brand At Nigeria Technology Awards / How To Triple Your MTN Recharges, Recharge N200 And Get N600 Worth Airtme / Download ALL Android Phone Stock Rom/flashfile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.