Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Why People Are Atheists? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why People Are Atheists? (11706 Views)

All Christians And Muslims Are Atheists. / Are Atheists Qualified To Speak On Christianity? / Are Atheists And Skeptics Just An Angry Bunch Or Are They Actually Realistic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why People Are Atheists? by butterflyl1on: 12:56pm On Jan 11, 2018
pesty100:
he said that they should say bye to their family that's shows enough.

More excuses grin

Of course they have to say bye to their families when going out or are they to say welcome when going out? cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why People Are Atheists? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 11, 2018
pesty100:

You wouldn't really be proving anything Ito him if you are already advising him to say his last words to his family. Who knows you might be a radical theist and just decide to kill him. In that sense you are already guilty of agumentum ad baculum (appeal to force)

I understand your point.

It would be wicked of me not to tell them what is most likely to happen.
If anyone eventually dies people would blame you that you should have told them the risk involved.

See I plan to make it as simple, Open and Sincere as possible . Each of them would have a witness that is not going to be involved in the test so they can be rest assured they have people they trust around.

Then on take off there will be a video recording from the point of departure to arrival and through the whole exercise so Nothing to worry about.

Then my friend that would handle everything is a Radio Presenter and has a name too to protect. So no Shaking.

They only need to know the risk in the adventure before setting out. It's not compulsory they believe the warning because in their Thinking its all bullshit .

I think you understand now I'm not trying to scare anyone but only trying to get them informed of the facts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why People Are Atheists? by pesty100(m): 1:00pm On Jan 11, 2018
butterflyl1on:

There is no such thing like argumentum ad baculum oga. To the atheist voodoo does not exist and by extension neither does the devil so how can this be argumentum ad baculum when none of such exists that would warrant such to an atheist?

Stop being a coward and volunteer if you dare. cheesy
i would have been willing to volunteer as an observer. The guy even said he didn't carded if the atheist died (he doesn't value human life) , he is dangerous and who's to say he won't kill me with his own hands because he feels that am an abomination? i won't willing go to my death to satisfy you.

3 Likes

Re: Why People Are Atheists? by ScienceWatch: 1:00pm On Jan 11, 2018
pesty100:

You wouldn't really be proving anything Ito him if you are already advising him to say his last words to his family. Who knows you might be a radical theist and just decide to kill him. In that sense you are already guilty of agumentum ad baculum (appeal to force)

You again with your moaning and complaining ways. Man up and be part of a solution, I should not ask that of you because you and most Atheists only want words as proof. You dont want evidence that will destroy the straw-man build by Atheists.

Just examine the unnecessary Bling Bling you flashing around "agumentum ad baculum" to enhance your fake status.
Get real. Do the test offered by a real man.

Let Tamethem or Felixomor, Butterflyl1on, Vaxx, Sonofthunder etc know how soon you will be brave enough to take up this easy challenge so you can be the one that will write your own book called - AN IGNORANT ATHEIST SAW SATAN.
we will help you become rich beyond your wildest dreams, a movie will be made about your pilgrimage into the heart of Atheism.
The movie will be called - A PILGRIMAGE INTO HELL.
Re: Why People Are Atheists? by ScienceWatch: 1:03pm On Jan 11, 2018
pesty100:
i would have been willing to volunteer as an observer. The guy even said he didn't carded if the atheist died (he doesn't value human life) , he is dangerous and who's to say he won't kill me with his own hands because he feels that am an abomination? i won't willing go to my death to satisfy you.
you have proved that you are a candidate for suicide Pesty100
Re: Why People Are Atheists? by pesty100(m): 1:06pm On Jan 11, 2018
ScienceWatch:
you have proved that you are a candidate for suicide Pesty100
What is this one saying?
Re: Why People Are Atheists? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 11, 2018
ScienceWatch:
You again with your moaning and complaining ways. Man up and be part of a solution, I should not ask that of you because you and most Atheists only want words as proof. You dont want evidence that will destroy the straw-man build by Atheists.

Just examine the unnecessary Bling Bling you flashing around "agumentum ad baculum" to enhance your fake status.

Let Tamethem or Felixomor, Butterflyl1on, Vaxx, Sonofthunder etc know how soon you will be brave enough to take up this easy challenge so you can be the one that will write your own book called - AN IGNORANT ATHEIST SAW SATAN.
we will help you become rich beyond your wildest dreams, a movie will be made about your pilgrimage into the heart of Atheism.

You are terribly funny. I almost lost a tooth while laughing. lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why People Are Atheists? by pesty100(m): 1:07pm On Jan 11, 2018
ScienceWatch:

It funny that you are relying in small god (idols) to prove the existence of your God

1 Like

Re: Why People Are Atheists? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 11, 2018
butterflyl1on:

More excuses grin

Of course they have to say bye to their families when going out or are they to say welcome when going out? cheesy
lol
Re: Why People Are Atheists? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 11, 2018
pesty100:

It funny that you are relying in small god (idols) to prove the existence of your God

Don't worry about me bro.
Take up the challenge.
Re: Why People Are Atheists? by ScienceWatch: 1:09pm On Jan 11, 2018
pesty100:
he said that they should say bye to their family that's shows enough.

Unconsciously you are revealing another little known secret of Atheism, which is, they hate saying bye. This is evidence of why Germans are so clod hearted after Hitler showed them what real Atheism is all about.

Atheists, remember dont say bye or else it will show too much to Pesty100

1 Like

Re: Why People Are Atheists? by butterflyl1on: 1:10pm On Jan 11, 2018
pesty100:

More excuses cheesy

Why would he care if they died? Can what does not exist kill? grin

The atheist says such do not exist so volunteer and prove your claims

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why People Are Atheists? by pesty100(m): 1:13pm On Jan 11, 2018
tamethem:

Don't worry about me bro.
Take up the challenge.
I pesty100 hereby take up your challenge, email me the details on
Re: Why People Are Atheists? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 11, 2018
pesty100:

lol

Coward

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why People Are Atheists? by ScienceWatch: 1:15pm On Jan 11, 2018
pesty100:

You wont think it funny, after you come back from your pilgrimage into the Satanic heart of Atheism. If you are tough enough to get back.

I have great respect for the esteemed Tamedthem, when he respectfully said, "Enough of wasting time with these atheists arguing. They say there is no witchcraft. Voodoo or Charms OK. I will help them to know there are Negative forces in the world and may be by that they would end up believing God exists."

Tamethem continues, "At least every sane person knows if negative force exists Positive force must exist."

SALUTE SIR !!
Re: Why People Are Atheists? by ScienceWatch: 1:17pm On Jan 11, 2018
pesty100:

I pesty100 hereby take up your challenge, email me the details on josayo15@gmail.com
Dont email Pesty100, you will be scammed.

ALL DETAILS WILL BE POSTED HERE ONLY BY TAMETHEM.
Re: Why People Are Atheists? by pesty100(m): 1:17pm On Jan 11, 2018
ScienceWatch:
You wont think it funny, after you come back from your pilgrimage into the Satanic heart of Atheism. If you are tough enough to get back.

I have great respect for the esteemed Tamedthem, when he respectfully said, "Enough of wasting time with these atheists arguing. They say there is no witchcraft. Voodoo or Charms OK. I will help them to know there are Negative forces in the world and may be by that they would end up believing God exists."

Tamethem continues, "At least every sane person knows if negative force exists Positive force must exist."

SALUTE SIR !!

doesn't change a thing, your God is redundant.
Re: Why People Are Atheists? by pesty100(m): 1:18pm On Jan 11, 2018
ScienceWatch:
Dont mail him, you will be scammed.
i thought that you were an adult?
Re: Why People Are Atheists? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 11, 2018
butterflyl1on:

More excuses cheesy

Why would he care if they died? Can what does not exist kill? grin

The atheist says such do not exist so volunteer and prove your claims

Good bro. you are on your way to freedom

Get in touch with others and get back to me here on this thread no inbox things. No!

We will make everything as Open as possible right from this moment onward. Let all of you come out with one voice.
More atheists needed. We won't make any private mails. We met on NL we will settle on NL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why People Are Atheists? by pesty100(m): 1:22pm On Jan 11, 2018
Still waiting??
Re: Why People Are Atheists? by ScienceWatch: 1:26pm On Jan 11, 2018
pesty100:
Congratulations Pesty100. You are once again displaying the secret nature of Low-level unregisterd Atheists, which is FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN.

You are the last Atheist alive that may, just maybe volunteer for a practical test of the reality of the spirit world.

Pesty100, I say to you that you are afraid of the dark, you sleep with your head covered at night. When you put your bedroom light out at night, you are in bed before the light goes out, thats how fast your fear has made you.
Re: Why People Are Atheists? by pesty100(m): 1:31pm On Jan 11, 2018
ScienceWatch:
Congratulations Pesty100. You are once again displaying the secret nature of Low-level unregisterd Atheists, which is FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN.

You are the last Atheist alive that may, just maybe volunteer for a practical test of the reality of the spirit world.

Pesty100, I say to you that you are afraid of the dark, you sleep with your head covered at night. When you put your bedroom light out at night, you are in bed before the light goes out, thats how fast your fear has made you.
baba you can talk sha.
Re: Why People Are Atheists? by pesty100(m): 1:34pm On Jan 11, 2018
ScienceWatch:

I didn't volunteer you are yapping, I volunteered you are still yapping. Haven't you noticed that you have a problem?

1 Like

Re: Why People Are Atheists? by ScienceWatch: 1:43pm On Jan 11, 2018
pesty100:
i thought that you were an adult?
All your thoughts have been proven to be mere delusional fantasy, without evidence of reality, devoid of common sense, without a pinch of experiential knowledge.

You should rather say agumentum ad baculum is an adult.
Re: Why People Are Atheists? by pesty100(m): 1:50pm On Jan 11, 2018
ScienceWatch:
All your thoughts have been proven to be mere delusional fantasy, without evidence of reality, devoid of common sense, without a pinch of experiential knowledge.

You should rather say agumentum ad baculum is an adult.
me thinking that you are an adult made me delusional. Finally something we can agree on.

1 Like

Re: Why People Are Atheists? by ScienceWatch: 1:52pm On Jan 11, 2018
pesty100:

I didn't volunteer you are yapping, I volunteered you are still yapping. Haven't you noticed that you have a problem?

You did not volunteer Pesty100, you only did what you always do, you bluff - you dont fool me. I would expect Some High-level Atheists to volunteer, but not you as a Low-level unregistered non tithe/fee paying Atheist. After I examined your thoughts here, you are too low down for truth.

Your only motivation must be that this challenge will make you very rich, you will have books, a movie and a youtube documentary. The fact that you will instantly become infamous among your Atheist peers dont bother you. You only see the money.
Re: Why People Are Atheists? by ScienceWatch: 1:54pm On Jan 11, 2018
pesty100:
me thinking that you are an adult made me delusional. Finally something we can agree on.
I would agree. That makes sense. So you are admitting why you are delusional to him. Dont ever do that !
Re: Why People Are Atheists? by ScienceWatch: 1:55pm On Jan 11, 2018
pesty100:
baba you can talk sha.
Na o ! I was not talking. I was explaining.
Re: Why People Are Atheists? by pesty100(m): 1:56pm On Jan 11, 2018
ScienceWatch:
I would agree. That makes sense. So you are admitting why you are delusional to him. Dont ever do that !
me thinking of you as an adult (normal) is pipe dream. Say a lot anyways
Re: Why People Are Atheists? by ScienceWatch: 2:22pm On Jan 11, 2018
tamethem:

Good bro. you are on your way to freedom

Get in touch with others and get back to me here on this thread no inbox things. No!

We will make everything as Open as possible right from this moment onward. Let all of you come out with one voice.
More atheists needed. We won't make any private mails. We met on NL we will settle on NL

So far only one Low-level unregistered Atheist scammed himself as a volunteer for your incredible challenge for the glory of God.
I have helped to get rid of Pesty100, he is extremely unsuitable as a volunteer. He is already scared of sleeping in the dark.

Pesty100 is not a truth seeking Atheist because he never asks questions about his rights to the movie, books, documentaries, a face to face meeting with the God of Atheism Richard Dawkins and many others like advertising revenue etc.
Re: Why People Are Atheists? by ScienceWatch: 2:24pm On Jan 11, 2018
pesty100:
me thinking of you as an adult (normal) is pipe dream. Say a lot anyways

You right again. Thats is what I have been saying all along. Yes. your thinking is a pipe dream.
Re: Why People Are Atheists? by ScienceWatch: 2:37pm On Jan 11, 2018
pesty100:
doesn't change a thing, your God is redundant.

Exactly! it doesn't change a thing. The Satanic demons in you will make sure of that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Should Christian Women Wear Makeup Or Jewelry? / The Occult Or Occultism! / Endtimes : People Can Expect Significant Changes By 2030 - Don Koenig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.