Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Why People Are Atheists? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why People Are Atheists? (11710 Views)

All Christians And Muslims Are Atheists. / Are Atheists Qualified To Speak On Christianity? / Are Atheists And Skeptics Just An Angry Bunch Or Are They Actually Realistic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why People Are Atheists? by budaatum: 2:41pm On Jan 11, 2018
And my point is you, actually, are the coward, as you simply fear what you have read but not observed.

Why don't you go to Ile Ife to witness what you are afraid of so you can have evidence yourself instead of relying on hearsay or what you read in a book.

I repeat, I am from the Orolu Kingdom, I don't have to go to Ile Ife to witness juju. We have it in Ifon Osun and its a good source of income for my people.

tamethem:

It's either you didnt get my point or you are trying as usual to be stubborn in your ignorance.

The fact that I believe the devil exist doesn't make me one of the worshipers. And that I believe charm works doesn't make me a charmer all I'm saying is you guys are Cowards.

I did not believe that charm works because someone told me but I believe because my Bible tells me. So get that understood.

I am a man of few words my guy.

Make yourselves available and I will proof to you guys Charm works just say your last words to your family members.

Since you don't believe it exists you need not to be afraid and telling me I should be the one to go to Ife shows how Chicken hearted you are. I am not the one claiming it doesn't exist you guys are.

Gather yourselves say your last bye bye and let's fix a date.

It's either you don't come back alive or you come disabled.

Re: Why People Are Atheists? by pesty100(m): 2:50pm On Jan 11, 2018
ScienceWatch:
So far only one Low-level unregistered Atheist scammed himself as a volunteer for your incredible challenge for the glory of God.
I have helped to get rid of Pesty100, he is extremely unsuitable as a volunteer. He is already scared of sleeping in the dark.

Pesty100 is not a truth seeking Atheist because he never asks questions about his rights to the movie, books, documentaries, a face to face meeting with the God of Atheism Richard Dawkins and many others like advertising revenue etc.
there is absolutely no way I can win you when it comes to yapping nonsense. You win my friend

2 Likes

Re: Why People Are Atheists? by ScienceWatch: 2:54pm On Jan 11, 2018
butterflyl1on:

More excuses cheesy

Why would he care if they died? Can what does not exist kill? grin

The atheist says such do not exist so volunteer and prove your claims
This is amazing and very revealing of Atheists deepest psychology. They are afraid of the unknown, invisible, supernatural and God. Atheists claim they do not exists, but their fear of spirits are real.
Re: Why People Are Atheists? by ScienceWatch: 3:03pm On Jan 11, 2018
budaatum:
And my point is you, actually, are the coward, as you simply fear what you have read but not observed.

Why don't you go to Ile Ife to witness what you are afraid of so you can have evidence yourself instead of relying on hearsay or what you read in a book.

I repeat, I am from the Orolu Kingdom, I don't have to go to Ile Ife to witness juju. We have it in Ifon Osun and its a good source of income for my people.

Tamethem spoke only the truth. Do not be afraid.
I have sat down and listened to many shocking, personal, live testimonies of people of Ifon Osun and Ile Ife. The powers of Juju, Witchcraft etc are very real. There is no question about this. Atheists have been scammed by corrupt scientists to worship superstitious scientific theories about the reality of the spiritual world.
Re: Why People Are Atheists? by ScienceWatch: 3:06pm On Jan 11, 2018
pesty100:
there is absolutely no way I can win you when it comes to yapping nonsense. You win my friend
I knew you were yapping nonsense, but no problem, you are a good loser. I win.

1 Like

Re: Why People Are Atheists? by ScienceWatch: 3:07pm On Jan 11, 2018
tamethem:

My man, I mean this o.

If they say they can't feel the presence of God they will feel the presence of the devil. Let them get a video camera man that will get the test recorded. To show the world that no one touched them physically. I can tell you they will surely know there is God by the time they see the hand work of the Devil.

They might even catch fire without anyone lighting them up.

Wether there is voodoo witchcraft or charms or not we go know after the test.

Welcome Tamethem ! I am impressed with you focusing this Tread on practical examples and challenges to Atheists, which is something Atheists hate and steer away from. You will notice that Atheists love fancy talk and no action. They thrive on scientific superstitions of Dark Matter and Black Holes. They are now planning to colonize planet Mars for status.

The highly esteemed Nairalanders, Vaxx, Butterflyl1on, Sonofthunder, Kingebukasblog to name a few has been hard at it, to challenge and change the fantasy game that Atheists love. I am following.

SALUTE SIR !

1 Like

Re: Why People Are Atheists? by pesty100(m): 3:12pm On Jan 11, 2018
ScienceWatch:
I knew you were yapping nonsense, but no problem, you are a good loser. I win.
[code][/code]
Re: Why People Are Atheists? by budaatum: 3:13pm On Jan 11, 2018
ScienceWatch:
I have sat down and listened to many shocking, personal, live testimonies of people of Ifon Osun and Ile Ife. The powers of Juju, Witchcraft etc are very real. There is no question about this. Atheists have been scammed by corrupt scientists to worship superstitious scientific theories about the reality of the spiritual world.
Well, at least you agree I don't have to go to Ile Ife to witness juju or witchcraft since we have enough of it in the Orolu Kingdom, which you know I've been to.

For fear of spoiling my people's business, it's a great source of revenue and will be so long as gullible people like you continue to exist. By the way, a recent visit showed they are evolving by incorporating Jesu Kristi and Muhammadu Rasulillahi into their incantations. My people no de discriminate.
Re: Why People Are Atheists? by budaatum: 3:17pm On Jan 11, 2018
There was a guy who promised to go prove juju existed. Said he'll post photos and video but never did so the thread got closed. If anyone finds the link please, so tamethem knows his juvenile challenge is not the first.
Re: Why People Are Atheists? by ScienceWatch: 3:30pm On Jan 11, 2018
tamethem:

I will surely help them know that Witchcraft exists, my Bible says so and my Culture says so.
Voodoo Exists, my Bible says so and my Culture says so.
As my Bible can't be wrong. My forefathers were not fools from generation to generation.

I am not afraid to see them Die cause I won't have pity on them. And it would even be better if that happens because it will be big News and by that, help others with the same mindset.

They should not be afraid because in their beliefs they are "Right" "Nothing Exists"
I agree with you Sir. Everything you say is true and can be proven very easily.
High-Level Satanist has engineered Atheism as a tool of recruitment, because they know that Atheists have already been separated from the protective Light of God and therefore are already operating on the Dark spiritual side.

Tamethem, your exciting challenge to Atheists will have a three-fold benefit for humanity;

1) World religions will see practical real life evidence of the evil of the Dark spiritual side of life.

2) Atheists that want to be initiated deeper into the Dark Side will see this an an opportunity.

3) New wannabe Atheists will quickly change their minds after they see the secret reality of Atheism.
Re: Why People Are Atheists? by ScienceWatch: 3:49pm On Jan 11, 2018
budaatum:

Well, at least you agree I don't have to go to Ile Ife to witness juju or witchcraft since we have enough of it in the Orolu Kingdom, which you know I've been to.

For fear of spoiling my people's business, it's a great source of revenue and will be so long as gullible people like you continue to exist. By the way, a recent visit showed they are evolving by incorporating Jesu Kristi and Muhammadu Rasulillahi into their incantations. My people no de discriminate.
You should still go or take up Tamethem's challenge BudAtum because you continually show that you lack deeper understanding of spiritual forces that are a reality.

Your people can chant Jesu Kristi and Muhammadu Rasulillahi all they want. This proves your serious lack of spiritual understanding. You may lay claims to the knowledge, but you dont understand.
Your peoples chanting Jesu Kristi and Muhammadu Rasulillahi is only to fool gullible persons like you and for monetary gain as you testify.

I say this for the benefit of others that read here, not for you;
In the spirit realm, the spirits are not fooled by words the way people are. The spirit deities can never be fooled !!

Spirit deities listen and examine only the heart\spirit\soul of the devotee\pastor etc. If the heart is corrupt, nothing will happen. You are just making a noise as seen in many Christian churches too. It all ends as a polite exercise or a nice sounding motivational speech.

BUT NO POWER !! NOTHING WILL HAPPEN !!
You must go educate your people, tell them chanting a mixture of Jesu Kristi and Muhammadu Rasulillahi with other spirits will only bring bad consequences. For every action there is a reaction, Equal..............

2 Likes

Re: Why People Are Atheists? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 11, 2018
budaatum:

My guy when I see a coward from a distance I recognize them.

Your Orolu kingdom voodoo is nothing but a scam.
this is one of the reasons why you don't believe there are potent charms. I will help you get true Kids of the Devil with undiluted powers of darkness. Trust me

Like we have fake Pastors and fake Christians so there are fake voodoo people too.

You need to meet true children of Lucifer to know your beliefs are nothing but ignorance.

You know what all of you guys don't know. God doesn't because someone says he doesn't exist or Abuse Him act to proof His existence No He is a God who is guided by rules He laid down for Himself.

That is the reason Jesus did not proof to the Devil he could turn stone to bread. The distance between God and Satan is so far. It's like a five year old telling a 70years old man "Proof to me you are wiser than me" The old man knows he knows nothing so nothing to proof.

But I know someone who at the smallest provocation loves showing off his power and that is the Devil. He has no mercy and his love is nothing but guile. You want to feel him?

Take up the challenge. It could be a point of no return but at least we would all know the truth.

Guy I am a man of few words I may not reply you again. Just signal you are inn for it and we will start compiling names. No shaking.

Peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why People Are Atheists? by ScienceWatch: 4:12pm On Jan 11, 2018
Atheists hate concrete, live, practical evidence of spiritual power, because of their fear.
Remember, there is no neutral kingdom and life is too short to waste time on perishable things that have no lasting value and significance.

I know of a man a man who lived for over 20 years in a world of darkness and devilry. A man who knew the tricks and traits of the satanic kingdom like the back of his hand. HE BECAME A WIZARD.
Let this mans experience serve as an incentive for you to love God above all other considerations and dedicate your heart completely to Him!
IT sounds like a fairy-tale. Most wannabe Atheists would pass it for a creative, fictitious and surreal account of supernatural experiences, not to be taken literally. But this is a true confession. It’s the account of a man who lived for over 20 years in a world of darkness and devilry. A man who knew the tricks and traits of the satanic kingdom like the back of his hand and is now ready to expose their dark secrets after receiving his freedom.

Before you read, brace yourself. The contents are shocking but the lessons fundamental. The spiritual world is real. We are in a real battle between good and evil.

If there is anyone out there that want to read more about Mr. Adebisi Jude Solomon's experience, simply type "YES" anywhere I can see it.
Re: Why People Are Atheists? by ScienceWatch: 4:12pm On Jan 11, 2018
Atheists hate concrete, live, practical evidence of spiritual power, because of their fear.
Remember, there is no neutral kingdom and life is too short to waste time on perishable things that have no lasting value and significance.

I know of a man a man who lived for over 20 years in a world of darkness and devilry. A man who knew the tricks and traits of the satanic kingdom like the back of his hand. HE BECAME A WIZARD.
Let this mans experience serve as an incentive for you to love God above all other considerations and dedicate your heart completely to Him!
IT sounds like a fairy-tale. Most wannabe Atheists would pass it for a creative, fictitious and surreal account of supernatural experiences, not to be taken literally. But this is a true confession. It’s the account of a man who lived for over 20 years in a world of darkness and devilry. A man who knew the tricks and traits of the satanic kingdom like the back of his hand and is now ready to expose their dark secrets after receiving his freedom.

Before you read, brace yourself. The contents are shocking but the lessons fundamental. The spiritual world is real. We are in a real battle between good and evil.

If there is anyone out there[b][/b] that want to read more about Mr. Adebisi Jude Solomon's experience, simply type "YES" anywhere I can see it.
Re: Why People Are Atheists? by ScienceWatch: 4:24pm On Jan 11, 2018
tamethem:

Like we have fake Pastors and fake Christians so there are fake voodoo people too.

You need to meet true children of Lucifer to know your beliefs are nothing but ignorance.

You know what all of you guys don't know. God doesn't because someone says he doesn't exist act to proof His existence No He is a God who is guided by rules He laid down for Himself.

But I know someone who at the smallest provocation love showing off his power and that is the Devil. He has no mercy and his love is nothing but guile. You want to feel him?
Take up the challenge.

Guy I am a man of few words I may not reply you again.

Peace
Tamethem, be patient with BudaAtum. He has proved that he has no deep understanding of spiritual power.
I believe that the powers you talk about is very real and is already rocking humanity, if not for Gods mercy, we would kak ourselves, as the Satanic Afrikaners in South Africa would say.

I agree 100% when you say, "Like we have fake Pastors and fake Christians so there are fake voodoo people too."

This top WIZARD that was deeply coneccted to Satan, Mr. Adebisi Jude Solomon. said in a live testimony that he is from Kogi State. He explains, " My father was a pagan and one of the community leaders. He didn’t believe in going to either church or mosque. He was among those who wanted to live their own life in the sentiment of their own understanding. “As for me, I didn’t care for any religion. I just lived my life the way I liked it."

He continues, "I had authority of my own self – no one told me I should do this or that. The sentiment from my own childhood was that I believed in self-government, self-principle of living. I just wanted to live my life; nobody should displease me and I won’t displease anybody."

Does this brief testimony remind you of the root principles and beliefs of Atheism ?

If any one wants to know more, simply type "YES"
Re: Why People Are Atheists? by budaatum: 4:40pm On Jan 11, 2018
tamethem:

this is one of the reasons why you don't believe there are potent charms. I will help you get true Kids of the Devil with undiluted powers of darkness. Trust me
Your friend's juju must have assisted you in coming to that conclusion I guess, since you yourself have not witnessed this juju you claim is real. Are you like sw perhaps, who posts what other people get to write for him?

Please go to Ile Ife to ascertain for yourself what you believe is true. I myself am not willing to go to Ile Ife on your friends' say so since I've already witnessed such stuff myself.
Re: Why People Are Atheists? by butterflyl1on: 4:51pm On Jan 11, 2018
budaatum:

Your friend's juju must have assisted you in coming to that conclusion I guess, since you yourself have not witnessed this juju you claim is real. Are you like sw perhaps, who posts what other people get to write for him?

Please go to Ile Ife to ascertain for yourself what you believe is true. I myself am not willing to go to Ile Ife on your friends' say so since I've already witnessed such stuff myself.

He is not asking you come to ife based on his friends say so but based on his own say so because he has witnessed it by himself. If he has not witnessed it would he be asking you to come?

Why are you afraid? Fear is all over what you are typing. Tell that fear to leave you alone so you can prove atheism in a concrete manner.

All talk and no action had always been the atheists way and you all are confirming it here.

See how the guy is seriously calling you all out and you are seriously giving excuses grin

Mr Orolu Kingdom, ile Ife is calling you o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why People Are Atheists? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 11, 2018
budaatum:

Lol

Coward

Go hide your face.

1 Like

Re: Why People Are Atheists? by ScienceWatch: 5:25pm On Jan 11, 2018
tamethem:

Oh, So BudaAtum fooled me. I had no clue that his Orolu Kingdom's spiritual power was ranked lowest. So that means that the live testimonies I listened to was from people that was initiated by lower Demonic spirits? Yes I can understand your points on this. It Makes sense Sir.
Re: Why People Are Atheists? by ScienceWatch: 5:32pm On Jan 11, 2018
butterflyl1on:

He is not asking you come to ife based on his friends say so but based on his own say so because he has witnessed it by himself. If he has not witnessed it would he be asking you to come?

Why are you afraid? Fear is all over what you are typing. Tell that fear to leave you alone so you can prove atheism in a concrete manner.

All talk and no action had always been the atheists way and you all are confirming it here.

See how the guy is seriously calling you all out and you are seriously giving excuses grin

Mr Orolu Kingdom, ile Ife is calling you o.
Yes, You are correct again, Butterflyl1on Sir. BudaAtum's fear is all pervasive. Do you remember how he ducked and dived when the highly esteemed Kingebukasblog challenged him about two weeks ago. BudaAtum squirmed his way out of that simple challenge that would have proved to the world once and for all that Atheism is a farce.

Atheism is a Satanic construct with a destructive plan engineered to serve High-level Satanists agendas.
Re: Why People Are Atheists? by ScienceWatch: 5:40pm On Jan 11, 2018
budaatum:

Are you like sw perhaps, who posts what other people get to write for him?

Dont be confused about all this. Tamethem is far superior to me. He writes his own stuff. I told you last time that I employ people to write my stuff.
Now in your bitterness you attack Tamethem blindly. Please calm down.
Re: Why People Are Atheists? by ScienceWatch: 5:46pm On Jan 11, 2018
budaatum:

How dare you call the esteemed Nairlander, Tamethem a coward when all he did was to come here with a brilliant plan to help Atheists and religions alike to examine practical demonstrations of spiritual power and its consequences. He really knows what he is offering in this simple yet powerful practical challenge to Atheists. Calm down and learn.
Re: Why People Are Atheists? by budaatum: 5:49pm On Jan 11, 2018
tamethem:

Lol

Coward

Go hide your face.
Continue to show your's.
Re: Why People Are Atheists? by Fegelfire: 5:56pm On Jan 11, 2018
Whew. Time to school some dumbasses. grin

ScienceWatch:
I have sat down and listened to many shocking, personal, live testimonies of people of Ifon Osun and Ile Ife. The powers of Juju, Witchcraft etc are very real. There is no question about this.

Since when are testimonies taken as factual evidence for the powers of voodoo and witchcraft? No. You would need to demonstrate this through physics or chemistry, an observed physiological connection between witchcraft practice and intended result. Between cause and effect. That is what needs to be examined for the powers of juju to be "real" or not, and there is every question about it.

The fact is that voodoo, juju and witchcraft are complete bullshit, but people sometimes have hallucinations where they connect unrelated events together. That could lead to the testimonies supporting the claim that the juju actually happened.

Yet another example of a religious or superstitious person not being able to think outside the box. I want to make a thread about this as I believe it is this feature of the very religious that prevents them from becoming atheists.

ScienceWatch:
Atheists have been scammed by corrupt scientists

Citation needed. In fact, reason is needed too. Who are these "corrupt scientists"? Are they a group of people? What are their end goals in this deception? How do you, an apparently enlightened Nigerian man, know all about this? Sorry but this makes no logical sense and sounds borderline schizophrenic to me. Again, you prove that you are not thinking outside the box.

ScienceWatch:
to worship superstitious scientific theories
Citation needed. Explain, what superstitious scientific theories are these that you speak about?

ScienceWatch:
about the reality of the spiritual world.

Which you claim exists and believe without explanation, reason or criticism. Don't you see the hypocrisy here? What is your evidence to the "reality" of a "spiritual world" (whatever that is), and why is it at odds with modern science, a study that can make artificial organ transplants into living human beings, and pilot supersonic rocket ships into space with pinpoint accuracy?
Re: Why People Are Atheists? by ScienceWatch: 5:57pm On Jan 11, 2018
pesty100:

You are delusional

If the person can in only possibly was escape death in that situation why put him through excruciating pain?
PLease Pesty100, I read your comment 6 times but am unable to make sense of it.
I think you are right I dont understand english.
Re: Why People Are Atheists? by ScienceWatch: 6:02pm On Jan 11, 2018
Fegelfire:
Whew. Time to school some dumbasses. grin

Since when are testimonies taken as factual evidence for the powers of voodoo and witchcraft? No. You would need to demonstrate this through physics or chemistry, an observed physiological connection between witchcraft practice and intended result. Between cause and effect. That is what needs to be examined for the powers of juju to be "real" or not, and there is every question about it.

The fact is that voodoo, juju and witchcraft are complete bullshit, but people sometimes have hallucinations where they connect unrelated events together. That could lead to the testimonies supporting the claim that the juju actually happened.

Yet another example of a religious or superstitious person not being able to think outside the box. I want to make a thread about this as I believe it is this feature of the very religious that prevents them from becoming atheists.

Your arrogance suits you. Go make Google your friend, he has explained all you need to know millions of times.
Re: Why People Are Atheists? by Fegelfire: 6:15pm On Jan 11, 2018
ScienceWatch:
Your arrogance suits you. Go make Google your friend, he has explained all you need to know millions of times.

No. It is you who is arrogant.

You made the absolutely stupid claim that voodoo is real, based on "unquestionable" testimonials from random unverified people you've met. You proceeded make delusional assertions of international brainwashing by a cabal of evil scientists who were tricking people with unspecified "scientific superstitions" into not believing in a "spiritual reality" that you also claim exists, off-hand, without any solid reasoning or evidence.

Then, when I point out your bullshit, you don't even respond to my points and instead ask me to Google the absolute nonsense you cooked up out of nothing. No! That's not how this works! You are the one being arrogant here because your points have all been crushed and you refuse to explain yourself!
Re: Why People Are Atheists? by ScienceWatch: 6:26pm On Jan 11, 2018
Fegelfire:
Don't you see the hypocrisy here? What is your evidence to the "reality" of a "spiritual world" (whatever that is), and why is it at odds with modern science, a study that can make artificial organ transplants into living human beings, and pilot supersonic rocket ships into space with pinpoint accuracy?

Read Tamethem's thread, he has presented a challenge to Atheists like you that has been conned by corrupt scientists.
This is your chance, Take up the challenge, it is simple and direct. The rewards are really great.

1) You will have a book named "FEGELFIRE TRAPPED IN HELL" about your pilgrimage into the secret misunderstood world of the spirits.

2) A movie will be made about your daring ground breaking pilgrimage with you as the leading actor, pointing your middle finger at Atheism. The movie tittle will be, "SATAN AND FEGELFIRE."

3) A minute by minute documentary of you Fegelfire, starting and hopefully finishing your brave journey to discover practical truths . The real life documentary will be called "FEGELFIRE" EXPOSES PSUEDO SCIENCE"

Take up this challenge Fagelfire, if you are not a fake truth seeker. Based on your earlier questions I would think it would be embarrassing if you dont go. You have a lot to prove.
Re: Why People Are Atheists? by ScienceWatch: 6:29pm On Jan 11, 2018
Fegelfire:

No. It is you who is arrogant.

You made the absolutely stupid claim that voodoo is real, based on "unquestionable" testimonials from random unverified people you've met. You proceeded make delusional assertions of international brainwashing by a cabal of evil scientists who were tricking people with unspecified "scientific superstitions" into not believing in a "spiritual reality" that you also claim exists, off-hand, without any solid reasoning or evidence.

Then, when I point out your bullshit, you don't even respond to my points and instead ask me to Google the absolute nonsense you cooked up out of nothing. No! That's not how this works! You are the one being arrogant here because your points have all been crushed and you refuse to explain yourself!
Are you done? You dive like a mad man into my mention, demanding attention. Who the hell do you think you are.
Get off my mention, if you know whats best for you.
Re: Why People Are Atheists? by ScienceWatch: 6:33pm On Jan 11, 2018
butterflyl1on:

More excuses grin

Of course they have to say bye to their families when going out or are they to say welcome when going out? cheesy

You right. Atheists believe that they are contributing new scientific theories when they do that. This new theory is based on the modern shopping principle called "BYE."
Re: Why People Are Atheists? by ScienceWatch: 6:45pm On Jan 11, 2018
Fegelfire:

The fact is that voodoo, juju and witchcraft are complete bullshit, ...

Which you claim exists and believe without explanation, reason or criticism. Don't you see the hypocrisy here? What is your evidence to the "reality" of a "spiritual world" (whatever that is), and why is it at odds with modern science, a study that can make artificial organ transplants into living human beings, and pilot supersonic rocket ships into space with pinpoint accuracy?

Examine the claims you make here without factual evidence and explanation. Your chemistry God has cooked up dangerous drugs\ medications to hook humanity for profits at the expense of their health. Your God of modern science is a cruel fake, just look at how they prolong the suffering of countless millions without conscience or even a refund. They "PRACTICE" on humanity for profit.

Go make Google your friend.
Re: Why People Are Atheists? by pesty100(m): 7:28pm On Jan 11, 2018
pesty100:

You are delusional
EMPHASIS ON "excruciating pain that only leads to death will surely diminish life's value."

If the person can in only possibly was escape death in that situation why put him through excruciating pain?
Typo, i meant to say if death is imminent and there is no chance for survival, why inflict unnecessary pain.

ScienceWatch

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The Occult Or Occultism! / Endtimes : People Can Expect Significant Changes By 2030 - Don Koenig / Can You Pray For The Dead? Is It A Futile Effort?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.