Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,925 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:06 PM

Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! (31755 Views)

Why Women Always Project Themselves As Sex Objects -pics From A Pool Party Prove / Pics From Wedding Of Man Who Gets Bashed For Sharing 10 Things About His Fiancée / Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 08, 2018
So cute
Airforce1:

My Oga Jaks

I've missed you
jaksmillioniar:
I miss u a lot
Airforce1:

Good we've put our past behind

You're my boss anytime anyday
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Maxi112: 9:54pm On Jan 08, 2018
Smellymouth:

Bros, I don hide oo. cheesy grin

Babaly, thanks bruh. Na lowkey I just dey since sef. That life nor be beans. It brings out the man in you.

loool... The life no suppose they new to you ni, na small challenge it's not something you can't handle.

Low-key sure pass, enjoy my brother, na your time oh.
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by nezzar: 9:54pm On Jan 08, 2018
Kimcutie:
I remember when you guys bash the lingard guy, now una dey praise am up till the extent of comparing him with hazard, very soon una go compare am with neymar
I can't compare lingard 2 neymar but hazard is a fraud
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by nezzar: 9:55pm On Jan 08, 2018
greiboy:

Manu>>>>>>>Algeria

too many star players, without star performance grin
u no deh shame, Nottingham forest destroyed u guys yesterday and u still have the guts to troll my club
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Gmasterp(m): 9:55pm On Jan 08, 2018
Lwkm!!! I Had To Come Out Nd Say Thank You All The E-warrior Of NL, You'll Made My Night(if Only Politicians Fight Corruption With Such Zest Nigeria Would Have Been a developed country)....please a little words to all those screaming their heads off bout their IQ's... just know that most of the sucessful and effectual people through out history had an IQ below 180....goodnight peepz

1 Like

Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by nezzar: 9:56pm On Jan 08, 2018
richythePH:

anything can happen bros

meanwhile i see y'all happy after stealing our countinho angry
He was never meant for loserpool fc
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by miles666(m): 9:56pm On Jan 08, 2018
Hi guys,Thanks for an awesome party.Kudos to the admins for job well done hoping the next one is going to be a blast!!! For those looking for Emeka Miles Here I Am, Send me! wink

1 Like

Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by pocohantas(f): 9:57pm On Jan 08, 2018
miles666:
Hi guys,Thanks for an awesome party.Kudos to the admins for job well done hoping the next one is going to be a blast!!! For those looking for Emeka Miles Here I Am, Send me! wink

You sure say na you? grin
No scam us o...
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by richythePH(f): 9:59pm On Jan 08, 2018
nezzar:
He was never meant for loserpool fc

hehehehe what i dont understand is who he'll bench and where he'll fit in the team

barca and buying excess players are like nairaland and e-fight
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Preshy561(f): 10:00pm On Jan 08, 2018
Maxi112:
i thought as much, no wonder you modified my question.

Nice pic, one the the faceless handle, I guess? wink
faceless gini undecided

deactivated jareh tongue
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by nezzar: 10:01pm On Jan 08, 2018
richythePH:

hehehehe
what i dont understand is who he'll bench and where he'll fit in the team

barca and buying excess players are like nairaland and e-fight
He would act as a left winger or supporting striker na, Fuke fuke(dembele) is still young
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Preshy561(f): 10:02pm On Jan 08, 2018
Maxi112:
i thought as much, no wonder you modified my question.

Nice pic, one the the faceless handle, I guess? wink
faceless gini undecided

deactivated jareh tongue
sexkkyy
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 08, 2018
nezzar:

u no deh shame, Nottingham forest destroyed u guys yesterday and u still have the guts to troll my club
it is all history now bruv. shit happens

It doesn't change the fact that wenger is the most successful coach in fa cup history, it doesn't change the fact that Arsenal is the most successful club in fa cup history.

It still doesn't change the fact that MOU have spent around 800million pounds in the last two seasons and manu fans proudest moment of 2018 is lukaku scoring against a championship side grin

I am just saying grin
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Maxi112: 10:05pm On Jan 08, 2018
Preshy561:

faceless gini undecided

deactivated jareh tongue
sexkkyy
grin cheesy

Troll!
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Smellymouth: 10:05pm On Jan 08, 2018
Maxi112:
loool... The life no suppose they new to you ni, na small challenge it's not something you can't handle.

Low-key sure pass, enjoy my brother, na your time oh.

Yes boss. No more chop and clean mouth again na. cheesy
Man gats respect fam..
Thanks bruh.
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by richythePH(f): 10:06pm On Jan 08, 2018
nezzar:

He would act as a left winger or supporting striker na, Fuke fuke(dembele) is still young

na champions league trophy make am run go barca so

what he doesnt know is barca is already out of da champions league courtsey of the upcoming defeat to chelsea grin
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by miles666(m): 10:06pm On Jan 08, 2018
pocohantas:

You sure say na you? grin
No scam us o...

Scam? Far from it..what do I get to gain for lying dear? smiley
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 08, 2018
Mariinee:
I was referring to your signature though. You have no right to call people unintelligent when you don't seem very intelligent yourself. smiley

That is one thing almost every one have in comon in romance section: brag!
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by nezzar: 10:08pm On Jan 08, 2018
greiboy:

It doesn't change the fact that wenger is the most successful coach in fa cup history, it doesn't change the fact that Arsenal is the most successful club in fa cup history.

It still doesn't change the fact that MOU have spent around 800million pounds in the last two seasons and manu fans proudest moment of 2018 is lukaku scoring against a championship side grin

I am just saying grin

Is F.A cup a major trophy?, Manu is the most successful club in England, yes we are spending to get our rythm back, which will surely work out soonest, but ur apari manager priority is just 2 clinch the 4th position which won't happen this season, By the way Mourinho is far better than wenger
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Preshy561(f): 10:09pm On Jan 08, 2018
Maxi112:
grin cheesy
Troll!
cry
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by nezzar: 10:09pm On Jan 08, 2018
richythePH:

na champions league trophy make am run go barca so

what he doesnt know is barca is already out of da champions league courtsey of the upcoming defeat to chelsea grin
the way barca will destroy Chelsea next month ehn, Even abramovich himself would feel it
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by richythePH(f): 10:11pm On Jan 08, 2018
greiboy:

I am just saying grin

nezzar right now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by RoyalBlak007: 10:11pm On Jan 08, 2018
nezzar:

the way barca will destroy Chelsea next month ehn, Even abramovich himself would feel it

Complete

Annihilationgrin
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by futurebillgate(m): 10:12pm On Jan 08, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

You should just learn to keep quiet sometimes.

Don't go around sounding like a lo$er. Please

It isn't so difficult to see and observe.

You can send your account number, let me wire you some cash. Maybe it will aid you drink and forget your sorrows!!

#Bush!
pls can i send my acc number i need the money more
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by nezzar: 10:12pm On Jan 08, 2018
richythePH:

nezzar right now
his useless lacasera striker haven't found the back of the net in his last six outings for the GAYners
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by nezzar: 10:14pm On Jan 08, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

Complete

Annihilationgrin
Even the apari Gomes would take on that useless Chelsea midfield

1 Like

Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 08, 2018
nezzar:

Is F.A cup a major trophy?, Manu is the most successful club in England, yes we are spending to get our rythm back, which will surely work out soonest, but ur apari manager priority is just 2 clinch the 4th position which won't happen this season, By the way Mourinho is far better than wenger
You have been spending since the days of the chosen one to the clueless one to the special one.

Yet, few things remain constant, the lies you tell yourself about rebuilding (na masion you dey build) and your determination to pack bus in front of attacking teams.

Finally, you haven't managed to finish above arsenal in that period. grin

I want to sleep jhor
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by richythePH(f): 10:15pm On Jan 08, 2018
nezzar:

as a neutral bros chelshit will shock u all and 'em uefalonas

hazard is picking form rapidly
morata and fabregas both have a point to prove so dem go play with their life
pedro to score from 20, 25 or 30 yards out grin
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Airforce1(m): 10:16pm On Jan 08, 2018
futurebillgate:
pls can i send my acc number i need the money more

How much is it you want that we no go hear word ?
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by zicoraads: 10:16pm On Jan 08, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

Complete

Annihilationgrin
Mtchewwwwwww!

Barca na our play toys. It doesn't matter who they've got. We always fúck em from behind tongue
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by futurebillgate(m): 10:18pm On Jan 08, 2018
Airforce1:

How much is it you want that we no go hear word ?
150 Thousand but any little one would be appreciated

1 Like

Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by richythePH(f): 10:19pm On Jan 08, 2018
nezzar:

his useless lacasera striker haven't found the back of the net in his last six outings for the GAYners

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply)

This Is Superstory, What Is The Lyric / Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' / 10 Types Of Assistant Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.