Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:55 AM

Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! (31772 Views)

Why Women Always Project Themselves As Sex Objects -pics From A Pool Party Prove / Pics From Wedding Of Man Who Gets Bashed For Sharing 10 Things About His Fiancée / Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Maxi112: 9:23pm On Jan 08, 2018
Preshy561:

okay..
January 8th 2018

Old wine in a new cork grin

Is this your main handle? wink
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by nezzar: 9:23pm On Jan 08, 2018
BluntBoy:

They are going out in the Group stage. That is a prophesy.
Okay
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by nezzar: 9:24pm On Jan 08, 2018
richythePH:

wetin wan con happen to nigeria (ur country) if you support argentina undecided
This is not a joke, Naija can't win it
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by makydebbie(f): 9:24pm On Jan 08, 2018
sirBLUNT:
i think you will especially if they touch the nigerian side of you..
but i think generally ghanian's are good people but they are very wary of nigerian's
and i notice that ghanian guy's feel intimidated to nigerian guy's and i dont know why my personal experience though
Lol, maybe if they do.

I don't have any male Ghanaian friend, would've asked. Or I'll just ask my colleagues. Ghanaians are wary of nigerians doesn't mean they're intimidated na. I've Nigerian colleagues and they're cool with Ghanaians here.
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by nezzar: 9:25pm On Jan 08, 2018
greiboy:
Against your nation angry
Arsenal>>>>>>Nigeria
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Doctormarrvin: 9:25pm On Jan 08, 2018
Oh my God! Where are the pictures? I think i have to sue airtel. I've had enough of their thievery cry
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by richythePH(f): 9:26pm On Jan 08, 2018
Xinzu:

Exactly.. but Sat Guru Maharaji aka Fooldelmalek the Omniknoweth has something else in that soapiosexual mind of his. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Airforce1(m): 9:26pm On Jan 08, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
viz..kiz and rosie..luv again did u wish to date urser
f

My Oga Jaks

I've missed you
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by nezzar: 9:27pm On Jan 08, 2018
Coutinho just joined barca, I heard Hidden is doing beggi beggi 2 join Madrid, even his father have stalled contract talks with Chelsea, With the way things are going now, Hazard might be the one 2 pay his transfer fee only 2 realise he joined Real Madrid castilla, The same scenario that happened to odemingwie, baba reached the club gate, they denied him cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Preshy561(f): 9:27pm On Jan 08, 2018
Maxi112:
January 8th 2018
Old wine in a new cork grin

nope..
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Smellymouth: 9:28pm On Jan 08, 2018
Maxi112:
same here! Fine oh. You barley come around aside this thread nobody for know say you'd show face sometimes.

My guy is married cheesy bros you too much, I hail you pass!

Bros, I don hide oo. cheesy grin

Babaly, thanks bruh. Na lowkey I just dey since sef. That life nor be beans. It brings out the man in you.
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by nezzar: 9:28pm On Jan 08, 2018
Hazard
5 goals....3 assists

Lingard
7goals....5 assists

1 Like

Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by FTrebirth(m): 9:29pm On Jan 08, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
vizkiz and rosieluv again did u wish to date urser
f

awon amebo bloggers don come now.

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Airforce1(m): 9:29pm On Jan 08, 2018
FTrebirth:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 08, 2018
nezzar:
Arsenal>>>>>>Nigeria
Manu>>>>>>>Algeria
too many star players, without star performance grin
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Kimcutie: 9:30pm On Jan 08, 2018
nezzar:
I am still wondering how all these chelshit fans are placing Hidden Hazard over Ogenechukwu Lingard

Hazard would just get 1 take on in a Match, They won't let us rest, If you are a Chelsea fan, please let's talk
I remember when you guys bash the lingard guy, now una dey praise am up till the extent of comparing him with hazard, very soon una go compare am with neymar
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by richythePH(f): 9:31pm On Jan 08, 2018
nezzar:
This is not a joke, Naija can't win it

anything can happen bros

meanwhile i see y'all happy after stealing our countinho angry
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by jaksmillioniar: 9:31pm On Jan 08, 2018
FTrebirth:

hahaha hapi. new year
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by jaksmillioniar: 9:31pm On Jan 08, 2018
Airforce1:

My Oga Jaks

I've missed you
I miss u a lot
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Airforce1(m): 9:32pm On Jan 08, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
I miss u a lot
Good we've put our past behind

You're my boss anytime anyday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by FTrebirth(m): 9:33pm On Jan 08, 2018
Airforce1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

he's looking for fresh gossips to write blog about. grin

1 Like

Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by RoyalBlak007: 9:34pm On Jan 08, 2018
...and people started

catching feelings grin
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Airforce1(m): 9:34pm On Jan 08, 2018
FTrebirth:

he's looking for fresh gossips to write blog about. grin

Lol cheesy
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by richythePH(f): 9:34pm On Jan 08, 2018
greiboy:
Manu>>>>>>>Algeria
too many star players, without star performance grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by richythePH(f): 9:36pm On Jan 08, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
I miss u a lot

baba jakan cool

did you attend the parri
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by FTrebirth(m): 9:36pm On Jan 08, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
hahaha hapi. new year

i wish you the same, baba jaks! abeg, take am easy with us this year o. i know say you dey search for tori wey you go take do small amebo. cheesy
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by rosieluv(f): 9:36pm On Jan 08, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
vizkiz and rosieluv again did u wish to date urser
f
Lol you wan start another blog this year
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by sirBLUNT: 9:36pm On Jan 08, 2018
makydebbie:

Lol, maybe if they do.

I don't have any male Ghanaian friend, would've asked. Or I'll just ask my colleagues. Ghanaians are wary of nigerians doesn't mean they're intimidated na. I've Nigerian colleagues and they're cool with Ghanaians here.
wary yes i understand that part but you see ghanian guy's always feel intimidated and insecure each time they're arround naija guys they feel nigerian's are streetwise,smart,like showing off so they feel they're taking our women away because their women love them..i experience that when i was dating my ex shantel...and to be candid ghanian women are more hardworking than their men no pun intended!
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Preshy561(f): 9:38pm On Jan 08, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
hahaha hapi. new year
jaks I missed you cheesy
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by richythePH(f): 9:44pm On Jan 08, 2018
even lala came to see pictures cheesy
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by makydebbie(f): 9:45pm On Jan 08, 2018
sirBLUNT:
wary yes i understand that part but you see ghanian guy's always feel intimidated and insecure each time they're arround naija guys they feel nigerian's are streetwise,smart,like showing off so they feel they're taking our women away because their women love them..i experience that when i was dating my ex shantel...and to be candid ghanian women are more hardworking than their men no pun intended!
Lool, I don't know about this one oh. grin Ghana girls prefer Nigerian guys?
Lol, I don't know about this tho, I can't say. I have just two female Ghana friends, and I know they prefer Ghana guys lol, even when I tried match making they weren't buying.

And I thought Nigerians are the ones with more hustling spirit than Ghanaians? What do I know? grin
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Maxi112: 9:51pm On Jan 08, 2018
Preshy561:

nope..

i thought as much, no wonder you modified my question.

Nice pic, one the the faceless handle, I guess? wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply)

Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money / My Ex's Best Friend Proposed To Me / A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.