Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Is This Strange Or What: Actually Two Strange Chit Happening: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Strange Or What: Actually Two Strange Chit Happening: (858 Views)

100 Women Reveal What Actually Makes A Guy Good In Bed / Checkout This Strange Picture Of A Shaved Pvssy (viewer Discretion) / This Strange Butt Enhancement Procedure Will Shock You (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Strange Or What: Actually Two Strange Chit Happening: by queeneve: 2:19pm On Apr 09, 2010
Okay, the first STRANGE CHIT,

One of my colleagues showed me a text message of one of the guy that we works with. He is a married man and is JEALOUS of the fact that I am seeing someone. He wrote in text to my colleague that if he wasn't married, he would have approached me long time ago. He feel that he is the only man for me.

Now my question to you is, WHAT THE FUGG IS HE DOING THINKING ABOUT ME AND HE IS MARRIED? Why is he jealous with a WIFE?

Okay, the second strange chit,

My next door neighbor is a single man who is focused entirely on his career and has no girlfriend. He brother, who is in the military just came to visit him for the break. My neighbor knowing I am engaged and in a relationship, HAD THE GALL to ask me to tell my fiance that I am not interested in him and pushed me toward his brother! Mind you, his brother commented me on my look and my body saying "I am fiooone with a big booty". I simply asked him do you have any respect to someon's wife or fiance? He responded, not when that wife or fiance should be mine.

Is that strange chit or am I tripping?
Re: Is This Strange Or What: Actually Two Strange Chit Happening: by queeneve: 2:46pm On Apr 09, 2010
I guess I am tripping huh?
Re: Is This Strange Or What: Actually Two Strange Chit Happening: by Dimka76(m): 2:52pm On Apr 09, 2010
Even married women love been admired, you should really be hot to attract all dat attention. So wats so strange? You are not even married so whats the big deal? Maybe they know some thing abt ur fiance u do not know yet, or they feel you deserve much better, oor you ccan do much better. Or they just want to hit you and run. Or maybe u dress and behave provocatively?
Re: Is This Strange Or What: Actually Two Strange Chit Happening: by platinumnk(f): 2:55pm On Apr 09, 2010
men can be dispicable, espcially when they see shape grin
Re: Is This Strange Or What: Actually Two Strange Chit Happening: by queeneve: 2:55pm On Apr 09, 2010
Hmmm, men into marrying hookers?  I thought men say you can't turn no hooker into no housewife?  So, if I dress like a hooker why am I being asked to marry them?

Maybe it that Nigerian thing I don't know nuffin about.  Cos where I am, HOOKERS DON'T GET ASKED IN HAND OF MARRIAGE,

But, I digress, thanks for the comment though!
Re: Is This Strange Or What: Actually Two Strange Chit Happening: by madlady(f): 2:56pm On Apr 09, 2010
@queeneve, Us humans can be very strange at times undecided

Sadly your work colleague,neighbour and his brother do not respect themself enough to know that an engaged girl should be off limits.

Please do not upset yourself over this issue, you have the love of a good man. kiss
Re: Is This Strange Or What: Actually Two Strange Chit Happening: by queeneve: 3:05pm On Apr 09, 2010
Thanks girl,

I thought I was trippin for a minute, It appalls me A MARRIED MAN would even be thinking like that and disrespecting his wife at the same time. I don't roll like that I even told him, YOU OUGTHA BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF.

Okay, good to know I am not the only one with some SENSE!

Yes, Plat, A BIG BOOTY AND A PRETTY FACE TURN A DOG ALOOSE!
Re: Is This Strange Or What: Actually Two Strange Chit Happening: by platinumnk(f): 3:07pm On Apr 09, 2010
queeneve:

Yes, Plat,  A BIG BOOTY AND A PRETTY FACE TURN A DOG ALOOSE!

na u sabi! grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Is This Strange Or What: Actually Two Strange Chit Happening: by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 09, 2010
queeneve:

Okay, the first STRANGE CHIT,

One of my colleagues showed me a text message of one of the guy that we works with. He is a married man and is JEALOUS of the fact that I am seeing someone. He wrote in text to my colleague that if he wasn't married, he would have approached me long time ago. He feel that he is the only man for me.

Now my question to you is, WHAT THE FUGG IS HE DOING THINKING ABOUT ME AND HE IS MARRIED? Why is he jealous with a WIFE?

Okay, the second strange chit,

My next door neighbor is a single man who is focused entirely on his career and has no girlfriend. He brother, who is in the military just came to visit him for the break. My neighbor knowing I am engaged and in a relationship, HAD THE GALL to ask me to tell my fiance that I am not interested in him and pushed me toward his brother! Mind you, [b]his brother commented me on my look and my body saying "I am fiooone with a big booty". I simply asked him do you have any respect to someon's wife or fiance? He responded, not when that wife or fiance should be mine.[/b]Is that strange chit or am I tripping?

There is nothing wrong in admiration, as long as its never taken to the next level.
But this is going too far, These men are taken this to an entirely different level, I strongly suggest you keep
a distance from these guys esp your Neighbour, else I smell a Storm ahead.
Re: Is This Strange Or What: Actually Two Strange Chit Happening: by queeneve: 3:19pm On Apr 09, 2010
^^^Yes, I agree. I told my fiance about it and he handling it.

I agree, there nothing wrong with admiration and telling someone they are pretty or whatever, but GOING TO THE POINT OF actions where the lines should be drawn.

I asked because I didn't know if I was making it a big deal out of what it is or I was actually doing right to make a noise about it. The last thing I need for my fiance to start lecturing me about in Nigerian, a fiance or a wife shouldn't be this and that, HE WILL GO ON AND ON!

Thanks!
Re: Is This Strange Or What: Actually Two Strange Chit Happening: by Dimka76(m): 4:44pm On Apr 09, 2010
You soound sooo woorldly wise. Your fiance is a bit naive. What is dis abt hookers?
Re: Is This Strange Or What: Actually Two Strange Chit Happening: by queeneve: 10:05pm On Apr 09, 2010
^^^GO KILL URSELF! ppphmmmftttt!
Re: Is This Strange Or What: Actually Two Strange Chit Happening: by ravenzord(m): 10:43pm On Apr 09, 2010
@ OP: It's not necessarily right, but it's always happened, unfortunately some people just don't respect their vows. There's a lawyer on my street who's been tryna get my sister to date him, and he's been married for just 3 months. It swings both ways though, there's a lotsa women who go outta their way to seduce married men. As long as your morals are strong then you shouldn't fall into temptation.
Re: Is This Strange Or What: Actually Two Strange Chit Happening: by queeneve: 10:49pm On Apr 09, 2010
I am not worrying about being tempted, I just ASSUMED that if you are married someone then you should honor your vows, if you are not planning on honoring the vows then don't GET MARRIED. It not rocket science.

Tyra Banks just did a show where she had five women on her show and each of the women said that SOMETHING ABOUT MARRIED MEN appeals to them. They did not care that he is married as long as he satsified her. I was like WTF, why would you want somebody's used goods? I think it go down to self esteem and fear. If you date a married person, you do not hve to worry about the string attached versus a single person.

I think these sorry arse men just trifling and LORENA BOBBIT need to pay them a visit.

Chea!
Re: Is This Strange Or What: Actually Two Strange Chit Happening: by ravenzord(m): 10:59pm On Apr 09, 2010
You do realize there's something appealing about the forbidden fruit don'tcha?
Re: Is This Strange Or What: Actually Two Strange Chit Happening: by Dimka76(m): 6:32am On Apr 10, 2010
queeneve:

I am not worrying about being tempted, I just ASSUMED that if you are married someone then you should honor your vows, if you are not planning on honoring the vows then don't GET MARRIED. It not rocket science.

Tyra Banks just did a show where she had five women on her show and each of the women said that SOMETHING ABOUT MARRIED MEN appeals to them. They did not care that he is married as long as he satsified her. I was like WTF, why would you want somebody's used goods? I think it go down to self esteem and fear. If you date a married person, you do not hve to worry about the string attached versus a single person.

I think these sorry arse men just trifling and LORENA BOBBIT need to pay them a visit.

Chea!
How old are you? Just listen to yourself. ''Used goods'' indeed! How can you ever be tempted by those sorry arse men. Almighty you?
Re: Is This Strange Or What: Actually Two Strange Chit Happening: by queeneve: 9:58am On Apr 10, 2010
Old people don't use the term USED GOODS? Damn!

Dimka, You bored?
Re: Is This Strange Or What: Actually Two Strange Chit Happening: by queeneve: 9:59am On Apr 10, 2010
It called MATURITY, something you wouldn't know JACKARSE,
Re: Is This Strange Or What: Actually Two Strange Chit Happening: by 190: 11:36am On Apr 10, 2010
I dont even understand whats goin on here! angry angry
Re: Is This Strange Or What: Actually Two Strange Chit Happening: by madlady(f): 11:40am On Apr 10, 2010
190:

I dont even understand whats goin on here! angry angry

What do you mean, read @queeneve's 1st post. I would really like your take on her problem. PLS
Re: Is This Strange Or What: Actually Two Strange Chit Happening: by 190: 12:02pm On Apr 10, 2010
^^

@madlady

in reply 2 her 1st post after readin it properly

me tinks that its just normal~

u know we men @tymes tink only with our 3rd leg~

hence the reason why we always end up in trouble~

anyway, she should just ignore the man,its just a normal silly man's talk!
Re: Is This Strange Or What: Actually Two Strange Chit Happening: by ruskiee(m): 12:07pm On Apr 10, 2010
Nah you ain't trippin'.
Re: Is This Strange Or What: Actually Two Strange Chit Happening: by madlady(f): 12:09pm On Apr 10, 2010
190:

^^

@madlady

in reply 2 her 1st post after readin it properly

me tinks that its just normal~

u know we men @tymes tink only with our 3rd leg~

hence the reason why we always end up in trouble~

anyway, she should just ignore the man,its just a normal silly man's talk!

Very good answer @190, that's why I like you, you have fun but,  you have another side. wink
Re: Is This Strange Or What: Actually Two Strange Chit Happening: by 190: 12:15pm On Apr 10, 2010
^^

Thanks sweets

make i go bath!!
Re: Is This Strange Or What: Actually Two Strange Chit Happening: by queeneve: 3:46pm On Apr 10, 2010
^^^^CLOSE THE BATHROOM DOOR!
Re: Is This Strange Or What: Actually Two Strange Chit Happening: by SisiKill1: 3:51pm On Apr 10, 2010
And the bottom line is that you're a hawt young thang, yes?
Re: Is This Strange Or What: Actually Two Strange Chit Happening: by queeneve: 3:55pm On Apr 10, 2010
You should have seen the look on the military guy face when I walked out my house, I was fully dressed and YOU WOULD HAVE THOUGHT I WAS NAKED! Yeah, I is!

(1) (Reply)

Please Your Candid, Objective Criticism And Advice Is Sincerely Sought. Help. / Sshhhhhh! / Relationship Without Attraction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.