Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Please Your Candid, Objective Criticism And Advice Is Sincerely Sought. Help. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Your Candid, Objective Criticism And Advice Is Sincerely Sought. Help. (853 Views)

TOP 10 Most 'sought After' Romanceland Guys And Their Ratings / Please Your Candid, Objective Criticism And Advice Is Sincerely Sought. Help. / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Your Candid, Objective Criticism And Advice Is Sincerely Sought. Help. by Wislet(f): 11:42pm On Apr 23, 2010
A friend of mine (actually, someone dat felt i was de only one she could safely confide in wit dis) told me this some days ago, and asked for my advice cos she's truly at a crossroads. I didn't want to judge single handedly and prolly make a mistake when I could seek 4 contributions from great minds like u all. Pls help out. Thanks.

She fell in love with a particular guy- 3 yrs ago- her first love actually (a graduate)- de relationship had been going on fine until last year when she met this other guy who is also a student like her in de university. She truly fell in love with dis guy with a kind of love she never felt for de first one. But according to her, this guy didn't seem to want to put his whole self into de relationship- probably cos he wanted 2 be very sure of her before finalizing. This he never explained to her why, and she'd continually asked him to let her know where she stood with him.
Re: Please Your Candid, Objective Criticism And Advice Is Sincerely Sought. Help. by Wislet(f): 12:28am On Apr 24, 2010
Due to her insecurities she withdrew from de guy. After a while a friend of his came along, probably having being admiring her from a distance, and a friendship started.
NOW DE PROBLEM: The second guy got to tell this friend of mine that he planned de whole thing with this friend of his(de last guy) to find out if she truly loved him angry My friend is now angry with this 3rd guy for stooping so low to try such. According to the 2nd guy he agreed, after much pressure from this friend of his( de 3rd). The funniest thing is that his friends all seem to have an attraction to the girl. They admire her in one way or de other and have made(still making) attempts to date her- some 4 real, others-na dem sabi.
Right now dis guy- de second, whom she truly loves is not happy wit her and is finding it difficult to stomach her ever dating this his friend.

Pls what should she do? The first guy- the graduate- is not letting her go. He loves her, but she doesn't seem to feel de same way anymore.
The second guy has finally admitted he loves her, but-as she says- he's finding it difficult to forget her dating his friend-- But why im no come talk am like dis before now? And why ever agree to such plan when he never made her position to him clear?
And de 3rd one is finding a way to get de girl back for himself. Not counting others o!

Pls wat should she do now. Cos she loves de 2nd guy & probably has a little attraction 2 de 3rd one. Who should she drop like it's hot, or continue with, if at all.
Re: Please Your Candid, Objective Criticism And Advice Is Sincerely Sought. Help. by Wislet(f): 12:29am On Apr 24, 2010
Due to her insecurities she withdrew from de guy. After a while a friend of his came along, probably having being admiring her from a distance, and a friendship started.
NOW DE PROBLEM: The second guy got to tell this friend of mine that he planned de whole thing with this friend of his(de last guy) to find out if she truly loved him angry My friend is now angry with this 3rd guy for stooping so low to try such. According to the 2nd guy he agreed, after much pressure from this friend of his( de 3rd). The funniest thing is that his friends all seem to have an attraction to the girl. They admire her in one way or de other and have made(still making) attempts to date her- some 4 real, others-na dem sabi.
Right now dis guy- de second, whom she truly loves is not happy wit her and is finding it difficult to stomach her ever dating this his friend.

Pls what should she do? The first guy- the graduate- is not letting her go. He loves her, but she doesn't seem to feel de same way anymore.
The second guy has finally admitted he loves her, but-as she says- he's finding it difficult to forget her dating his friend-- But why im no come talk am like dis before now? And why ever agree to such plan when he never made her position to him clear?
And de 3rd one is finding a way to get de girl back for himself. Not counting others o!

Pls wat should she do now. Cos she loves de 2nd guy & probably has a little attraction 2 de 3rd one. Who should she drop like it's hot, or continue with, if at all.
Re: Please Your Candid, Objective Criticism And Advice Is Sincerely Sought. Help. by Godalone(m): 3:43pm On Apr 24, 2010
I didn't understand this story.
Re: Please Your Candid, Objective Criticism And Advice Is Sincerely Sought. Help. by medacares: 2:14am On Apr 25, 2010
Let her
be sure of
her feelings 4
any 1 of dem nd be sure d person lv her 2.nd can do any tin to make her happy.
Re: Please Your Candid, Objective Criticism And Advice Is Sincerely Sought. Help. by Mudley313: 3:28am On Apr 25, 2010
she's just confused n immature/inexperienced. . .dis kain girls easy to use their heads but they'll learn from experience/age/time
Re: Please Your Candid, Objective Criticism And Advice Is Sincerely Sought. Help. by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 25, 2010
@ poster : Sincerely the story and the story telling get k leg but what I make of it is she loves the second guy more than any of them but the guy is finding it difficult to stomach her betrayal.
You know what , she should just dump the lot and get herself organized with a single guy who will love her and she in turn him.
Re: Please Your Candid, Objective Criticism And Advice Is Sincerely Sought. Help. by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 25, 2010
@ poster : Sincerely the story and the story telling get k leg but what I make of it is she loves the second guy more than any of them but the guy is finding it difficult to stomach her betrayal.
You know what , she should just dump the lot and get herself organized with a single guy who will love her and she in turn him.
Re: Please Your Candid, Objective Criticism And Advice Is Sincerely Sought. Help. by okenwa(m): 10:59pm On Apr 25, 2010
her heart leds the way
Re: Please Your Candid, Objective Criticism And Advice Is Sincerely Sought. Help. by Trinity33(m): 12:04am On Apr 26, 2010
This is super story,
Re: Please Your Candid, Objective Criticism And Advice Is Sincerely Sought. Help. by CrazyMan(m): 1:29am On Apr 26, 2010
Let her follow her heart; but in order to maintain her dignity, she has to be very careful about whatever decision she makes.

I fee she's a grown girl so she should be sensible enough to know which of them she truly loves or which of them truly loves her.

Once she has made her choice, she should inform the other unlucky ones so they can know where she stands and move on with their lives.
Re: Please Your Candid, Objective Criticism And Advice Is Sincerely Sought. Help. by DeepSoul(f): 8:24am On Apr 26, 2010
The girl sef. She no dey try. Why did she get herself involved with his friend?
That's a No No.
Like sm1 said, with time she'll grow up
Re: Please Your Candid, Objective Criticism And Advice Is Sincerely Sought. Help. by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 26, 2010
She's a slut, how man men does she wanna be with? undecided
Re: Please Your Candid, Objective Criticism And Advice Is Sincerely Sought. Help. by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 26, 2010
Tell ur friend she's veeery veery stupid to claim 2 be in love wit 3 people at once.how possible can that be.the phrase "being in love " is so bastardized that its lost its value.tell ur friend to go read her books and stop openin her legs for the 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th and countless guys that come her way.ashewo oshi
Re: Please Your Candid, Objective Criticism And Advice Is Sincerely Sought. Help. by kpolli(m): 10:58am On Apr 26, 2010
not surprised
Re: Please Your Candid, Objective Criticism And Advice Is Sincerely Sought. Help. by muggle(m): 11:49am On Apr 26, 2010

The above highlighted statement is best for her. If she wants peace of mind.

Questions: i) Has she had intimacy with any / all of them?
If she has not with the 2nd guy, then his turnaround is fake 'cos he wants to chop.

ii) Are the 2nd & 3rd guys still friends?
If yes, then they just want to continue to chop from d same honeypot and make mockery of her status.
Re: Please Your Candid, Objective Criticism And Advice Is Sincerely Sought. Help. by sinistyle(m): 11:50am On Apr 26, 2010
truth be told, ur friend is naive and the credulous type. The 2nd guy she likes happens to be insecure and thats why he had to send the 3rd guy to find out if your friend truly loves him.
I think she should forget all about them and start afresh.
Re: Please Your Candid, Objective Criticism And Advice Is Sincerely Sought. Help. by sinistyle(m): 11:51am On Apr 26, 2010
truth be told, ur friend is naive and the credulous type. The 2nd guy she likes happens to be insecure and thats why he had to send the 3rd guy to find out if your friend truly loves him.
I think she should forget all about them and start afresh.

(1) (Reply)

Would You Revenge For Your Best Friend? / Relationship Without Attraction? / Why Refuse Him Because He's Just A Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.