Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,239 members, 7,829,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos (43017 Views)

A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public / Lady Assaults, Slaps A Huge Guy At Fast Food Restaurant. See Reactions / Teenager Flashes Her Bum In A Revealing Ankara Outfit For Her Prom Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos by EniHolar(f): 8:28am On Jan 09, 2018
K
Re: Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos by Kizyte(m): 8:28am On Jan 09, 2018
Hmmn
Re: Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos by Marcoassensio: 8:28am On Jan 09, 2018
thickabody fit lie o
Re: Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos by EarthXmetahuman: 8:29am On Jan 09, 2018
Lies
I know that ediot on twitter.

She can say annything for followers and attention.

Nairaland needs to stop bringing these useless stories here, seriously.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos by jumper524(m): 8:29am On Jan 09, 2018
NaoSlay:

The way jobless people hustle for attention these days is becoming alarming.

Lying against the police.

Like who believes that trash, police touched your bum?

Haha.

Lying is the new way of gaining attention Now, just ask that girl that invented craps against unilagolodo.
na s useless moderator when carry dis rubbish come front page na I'm dey vex me sef..
Re: Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 09, 2018
smiley
Re: Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:32am On Jan 09, 2018
Some Nairalanders need brain reset in 2018.....
Re: Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos by godofuck231: 8:32am On Jan 09, 2018
Islie:

https://www.lailasblog.com/nigerian-lady-slapped-police-officer-touching-bum-public/

Son: Mum! Pls what's the difference between an improperly dressed lady and a prostitute?
Mum: she's no longer a lady, she's a prostitute my son, don't give them attention and don't bring them home!

So which category did she dress like

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos by ayagha: 8:33am On Jan 09, 2018
loads of girls with issues like this are slay queens,something is not adding up
Re: Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos by Quality20(m): 8:35am On Jan 09, 2018
she most likely wore sexually inviting dress to stimulate and invite sexual feelings. After all d simple way to know an ashwo lady is by touching her and n c how she responds
Re: Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos by Elnino4ladies: 8:35am On Jan 09, 2018
Lies everywhere
Re: Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos by Azam101: 8:37am On Jan 09, 2018
Oniro oshi attention seeker.
Re: Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos by Harrynight(m): 8:39am On Jan 09, 2018
u probably dont knw its a serious offence to slap an officer.... thank god u survived it... Most police will arrest u for that and at their station, seriously denied touching ur butt... And Nigerian Police i knw well u sure gonna spend some cash there for them
Re: Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos by nairavsdollars(f): 8:39am On Jan 09, 2018
Pure lies....you think nairalanders are gullible?
Re: Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos by Dammylois(f): 8:40am On Jan 09, 2018
Hahahahahaha,I hope the slap reset his Brain
Re: Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos by holluphemydavid(m): 8:40am On Jan 09, 2018
dnt even knw if she is telling lie or tru shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos by Deathlezz: 8:48am On Jan 09, 2018
lukman885:
If E be me eh..... You for chop bullet. Stupid bitches be dressing like whores. Why MIB no go touch your nyash
Are you hustling for attention or you’re genuinely as foolish and hopeless as you sound?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos by InfernoNig: 8:48am On Jan 09, 2018
Na woman cause am. I remember the day police harass me for Allen roundabout. I dey follow am do am. If you see the way them change am for me. Na area G I see my self that day with correct hot slap join. God bless women and the power given to them
Re: Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos by talk2emma: 8:52am On Jan 09, 2018
Look at the girl

Re: Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos by lanocfoods: 8:54am On Jan 09, 2018
ebujany:
Lies....everybody wants to trend
Where is the lie in it? I know I've slapped a guy once for doing same to me. Its like a reflex, the rage will make you just do it!
Re: Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos by lukman885(m): 8:55am On Jan 09, 2018
Deathlezz:
Are you hustling for attention or you’re genuinely as foolish and hopeless as you sound?

Re: Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos by olisehcom(f): 8:55am On Jan 09, 2018
lukman885:
If E be me eh..... You for chop bullet. Stupid bitches be dressing like whores. Why MIB no go touch your nyash

This early morning, you're already showing your stupidity undecided
Re: Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos by IAmAmbrose(m): 9:01am On Jan 09, 2018
delugajackson:
I guess he didn't tap that ass right. Or maybe he wasn't handsome, or maybe the ass was too good to behold, which made him lose the gentleman in him.

But all the same, every good ass needs a little bit of smacking. I wonder if its just me or these Henessey shots i'm taking.

who is this wan again.... Henessey koh henessey ni... Don't go and sip de roc and come here and b lying
Re: Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos by IAmAmbrose(m): 9:03am On Jan 09, 2018
lanocfoods:

Where is the lie in it? I know I've slapped a guy once for doing same to me. Its like a reflex, the rage will make you just do it!

sorry o but where is the ass that guys want to tap
Re: Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos by Praktikals(m): 9:07am On Jan 09, 2018
femolacqua:
I throw way salute for that woman, she clearly knows her right. This is Naija where anything can happen and people will keep quiet.
So you support that a lady should slap a person holding a gun? Kontinu
Re: Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos by cheemahking: 9:08am On Jan 09, 2018
Nairaland choose to post trashy stuff and leave more important things, please people i had a friend from USA ship a phone to me since 18th of december 2017 and its been saying Your item was processed through a facility in NIGERIA on January 3, 2018 at 9:00 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination, till date no update, please what can I do?
Re: Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos by TrillionBrains(m): 9:08am On Jan 09, 2018
Hahahahahaha POLICEMAN & Bum Touching ......two things that dont seem to get along well.

Kwantinue your lying. Ah see you
Re: Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos by ChristyB(f): 9:12am On Jan 09, 2018
This is no longer the era of people taking rubbish from policemen.
2 of them standing by that Oniru market bus stop stopped me, (truth is i wasn't wearing my seatbelt cos i just drove out of somewhere very close to the market)

I opened my door for one to come in, next thing i heard was "Can i see your driver's licence"? i just kept quiet and drove him into the market park. Immediately i parked i asked him "do you really have the right to ask of my particulars? do you know your job as a police officer? then his other colleague came and started forcing my door, i told him if you break it you will pay.
Continued with the one inside my car, next thing he said was "But sister you never do new year for us"
I made it clear to him that if he knew why he was employed as a police officer he won't be controlling traffic.

I shah did the "New year" for him and still reminded him that he has NO RIGHT to ask anyone of their driver's licence, na so the guy offer to excort me enter market.

So thing is, if you truly know your right and how to defend it you'll see the fear in their eyes when you start speaking.
Re: Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos by Smartademu(m): 9:16am On Jan 09, 2018
Carry your lie comot for here before you spoil my appetite.

Re: Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos by Praktikals(m): 9:18am On Jan 09, 2018
olisehcom:

This early morning, you're already showing your stupidity undecided
Call it stupidity or anything, sha dont try to slap any armed person, cos, you may not be as lucky as the op.
That is not bravery, it is pure foolishness.
Re: Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos by Lalas247(f): 9:19am On Jan 09, 2018
Nice one cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me / Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral / If You Collect Money From A Guy After Sex, You Are Olosho - Young Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.