Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos (43019 Views)

A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public / Lady Assaults, Slaps A Huge Guy At Fast Food Restaurant. See Reactions / Teenager Flashes Her Bum In A Revealing Ankara Outfit For Her Prom Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos by lukman885(m): 9:23am On Jan 09, 2018
olisehcom:

This early morning, you're already showing your stupidity undecided
see her breast.... Gerrarahia
Re: Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos by iswallker(m): 9:27am On Jan 09, 2018
Thikabody ..

What a Monika...

grin
Re: Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos by Sterope(f): 9:37am On Jan 09, 2018
She didn't slap him while he was carrying out his lawful duty. Assault is a crime. In saner climes, it would be possible for her to arrest him for assault.

Harrynight:
u probably dont knw its a serious offence to slap an officer.... thank god u survived it... Most police will arrest u for that and at their station, seriously denied touching ur butt... And Nigerian Police i knw well u sure gonna spend some cash there for them
Re: Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos by Sterope(f): 9:40am On Jan 09, 2018
Well, don you think that they could have arrested you for breaking the law?

ChristyB:
This is no longer the era of people taking rubbish from policemen.
2 of them standing by that Oniru market bus stop stopped me, (truth is i wasn't wearing my seatbelt cos i just drove out of somewhere very close to the market)

I opened my door for one to come in, next thing i heard was "Can i see your driver's licence"? i just kept quiet and drove him into the market park. Immediately i parked i asked him "do you really have the right to ask of my particulars? do you know your job as a police officer? then his other colleague came and started forcing my door, i told him if you break it you will pay.
Continued with the one inside my car, next thing he said was "But sister you never do new year for us"
I made it clear to him that if he knew why he was employed as a police officer he won't be controlling traffic.

I shah did the "New year" for him and still reminded him that he has NO RIGHT to ask anyone of their driver's licence, na so the guy offer to excort me enter market.

So thing is, if you truly know your right and how to defend it you'll see the fear in their eyes when you start speaking.
Re: Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos by SirLakes: 9:40am On Jan 09, 2018
Liar' Yi Mohammed's family

You Don trend like ya uncle grin......wehdone
Re: Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos by notoriousbabe: 9:43am On Jan 09, 2018
The yansh wey be like bonga fish na him she dey take do shakara,she no even happy sey lala uncle notice the yeye yansh
Re: Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos by Binchim(m): 9:44am On Jan 09, 2018
Did the yanch bounce after the slapp,
Re: Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos by kokomilala(m): 9:47am On Jan 09, 2018
Always wonder why Naija women call errant men useless. To me, a useless man is one that can't perform his conjugal responsibility. �
Re: Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos by candycoco: 9:54am On Jan 09, 2018
Re: Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos by Codyt(m): 10:22am On Jan 09, 2018
delugajackson:
I guess he didn't tap that ass right. Or maybe he wasn't handsome, or maybe the ass was too good to behold, which made him lose the gentleman in him.

But all the same, every good ass needs a little bit of smacking. I wonder if its just me or these Henessey shots i'm taking.
So right!!!! grin
Re: Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos by namexyz: 10:23am On Jan 09, 2018
Professional LOGO design and other works
call or chat 08022266268

Re: Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos by ChristyB(f): 10:38am On Jan 09, 2018
At least you read me mention i wasn't wearing my seatbelt and knew that was an offence.

Sterope:
Well, don you think that they could have arrested you for breaking the law?

Re: Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos by mechanics(m): 11:01am On Jan 09, 2018
hahahaha, she should be careful next time with her slap because if the officer faints and something bad happens she will be held responsible.
Re: Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos by Bsingle(m): 11:18am On Jan 09, 2018
grin
Re: Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos by Amarabae(f): 11:21am On Jan 09, 2018
Hmmm.
Re: Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos by AceDomino(m): 12:31pm On Jan 09, 2018
Tika bodi
Re: Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos by childrenday15(m): 1:05pm On Jan 09, 2018
That Username tho"THICKABODY" Na from u Baddo got WO inspiration
Re: Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos by Hallenjay: 1:08pm On Jan 09, 2018
Lies everywhere and u tink u can just walk away... Ds is not US, unless being drunk no naija police wil leave u after u slap him... Especially wen Armed... He can even shot his commander.. Don't dare any Armed man
Re: Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos by BluntBoy(m): 1:20pm On Jan 09, 2018
julietkcee:
He derserves it.. angry
you did well Mi-lady kiss
14 years no be joke o.
Re: Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 09, 2018
Where is the picture of the bum that was tapped by the policeman. No pics for us to check weda u have an ukwu dat deserve being smackedcheesy.anyway i don't believe ur story cos most twitter stories na lie lie storiescheesy.
Re: Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos by donnaD(f): 1:53pm On Jan 09, 2018
My aunt once slapped a KIA officer back then.becus he grabbed her,after she crossed the xpress but her own different becus she is a German citizen.
Re: Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos by Aragon: 2:53pm On Jan 09, 2018
femolacqua:
I throw way salute for that woman, she clearly knows her right. This is Naija where anything can happen and people will keep quiet.

Very wrong and you should not encourage this! Don't you ever touch a Policeman with Gun. Especially in a Country like Nigeria... She is lucky to be alive
Re: Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos by obstead200(m): 4:03pm On Jan 09, 2018
michoim:
Good one. Brave woman
if to say mad naija police shoot am now, she would be wishing she was rather raped than maimed permanently.
Do not joke with a gun
Re: Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 09, 2018
BluntBoy:

14 years no be joke o.
wah ya saying BluntBoy undecided
Re: Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos by BluntBoy(m): 7:39pm On Jan 09, 2018
julietkcee:
wah ya saying BluntBoy undecided
Nothing, milady.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me / Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral / My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.