Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me (97611 Views)

My Ex Who Travelled Abroad Wants Us Back / I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With My friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by ACE1010: 10:05am On Jan 10, 2018
saasala:
The husband is probably married to a white lady just to get passport and having the best sex of his life. You can be married and separated and in such case sleeping with another person isnt considered cheating. She is separated from her husband, sex deprived, if you wont give her she will find some other dude, and from what I can see, you are some struggling guy who sees this woman as an avenue to step up being that she has money. Olamide said "If its not making money its not making sense" Which means if it is making money it is making sense.

Bro, if she gbadun you and you gbadun her and she be sweet potato woman according to you, by all means sleep with her. The huband is wicked.

C'est la vie

Goodnight

PS: Dont believe in that lie that if you do it someday someone will sleep with your wife. Life doesnt work that way at all. Life is not mathematics, you cant calculate its workings.

My brother pls dont deceive ops into believing that he's about to do the right thing. I dont expect such advice from you as a young man. What does he stand to gain by sleeping with another man's wife? I only see curse, regret and lost glory if he does it.
Let us stand for what is morally right for once as youths of this great country.

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by mjay4luv(m): 10:08am On Jan 10, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
Enyia, stay your lane before God punish you. angry

Baba Give me the woman number, I need d job. If its not making money, it is not making sense. owo ni koko. After God, money over everything
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by biggie73(m): 10:09am On Jan 10, 2018
Whether you like it or not, you will still regret your decision. So do it.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Jyah04: 10:19am On Jan 10, 2018
alexialin:
Easier said than done.

Only God knows what she's going through emotionally. I had to break up with my bf when I didn't see him for one and half years. I couldn't bear it anymore. And the guilt of shagging another behind his back while claiming faithful was too. Much for me to bear.
Some women in such scenario try. They over try.. Me I can't do long distance shiit.

Anyways Op, use your Brain. That's all I can tell u.
Do u think that being inlove with someone is all about sex? A LovePeddler is a LovePeddler n a LovePeddler is sexually active with more than one male. Sex before marriage is a sin.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Saintdaprince(m): 10:38am On Jan 10, 2018
I want to believe that this is a joke. If not, remember the story of Joseph in the bible.
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Daniel2289(m): 10:43am On Jan 10, 2018
Let us hear the CONCLUSION of the whole matter. Fear God and Obey His Commandments. Thou shall not convert thy neighbor's wife. Let it not be you that will do this Evil Act.
THE LAW OF KARMA IS STILL VERY ON TILL TOMORROW. IT WORKS.
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by sylvez(m): 10:49am On Jan 10, 2018
eagleonearth:
Grace is actually dangerous if you have a glimpse of what i mean

seriously, I'm an evidence of grace.
Grace is real
goan study your Bible very well
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by jevic(m): 10:50am On Jan 10, 2018
Flee from her.
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by sylvez(m): 10:54am On Jan 10, 2018
seedsower:

Your misfortune may still be undergoing some sort of customization.

I didn't actually put up this post for you guys to start mentioning me upandan, I'm not the one who needs advice here, if u don't know what to tell the op just read comments and geroutahere
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Calapar(m): 10:58am On Jan 10, 2018
Op, please send the lady's contact details to me. I need to advise her.
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Gerrard59(m): 10:59am On Jan 10, 2018
The moment a single male narrates a story of a married woman disturbing him for sex, majority of male NLders bring up Bible passages, destiny destruction and whatnot. However, same persons are having extra marital affairs with an(other) woman or even women. Imagine someone saying any man who sleeps with a married woman is bound for destruction? shocked What about the side chick syndrome? That means majority of Nigerian men are destroyed.

So much for hypocrisy!

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by spencekat(m): 11:07am On Jan 10, 2018
All of you saying if you don't do it,another person will.Please,are you the same with that another person?.
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by sexylabo(m): 11:44am On Jan 10, 2018
if you sleep with her...you are under a spell for life....dont mind what pple will say...one day you will get married and they might do the same to your spouse
saasala:
The husband is probably married to a white lady just to get passport and having the best sex of his life. You can be married and separated and in such case sleeping with another person isnt considered cheating. She is separated from her husband, sex deprived, if you wont give her she will find some other dude, and from what I can see, you are some struggling guy who sees this woman as an avenue to step up being that she has money. Olamide said "If its not making money its not making sense" Which means if it is making money it is making sense.

Bro, if she gbadun you and you gbadun her and she be sweet potato woman according to you, by all means sleep with her. The huband is wicked.

C'est la vie

Goodnight

PS: Dont believe in that lie that if you do it someday someone will sleep with your wife. Life doesnt work that way at all. Life is not mathematics, you cant calculate its workings.
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by DukeNija(m): 11:59am On Jan 10, 2018
LyfeJennings:
As much as I would like to act a Saint and give great advice. I just have to be blunt with you. Except you have the blood of Jesus running through you. I mean except you are some special kind of men. Only few men would be able to resist this temptation. I feel you, it is hard but if you ever choose to damn the consequences involved. I wish you luck.

#BITTERTRUTH

Lol. Very hilarious. It’s doable bro. It will be more difficult if he’s single, needs money and sex.
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by klashe(m): 11:59am On Jan 10, 2018
Hmmm... |JerusalemOil|
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Habyz(m): 12:04pm On Jan 10, 2018
For two sickening years he has been away and she tells you a lot of things about herself even telling you that she doesn't care about cheating on her husband, she is giving you green light and you're here saying shit. Since she wants to Bleep you and Konji is obviously doing you why don't you advice her to divorce the bastard she calls a husband and start solving mathematical problems on her bed everyday, the neighbors kuku think you're fucking her already.
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by eagleonearth(m): 12:08pm On Jan 10, 2018
sylvez:

seriously, I'm an evidence of grace.
Grace is real
goan study your Bible very well
that your bible you study before sleeping with a married woman tells you that God who is the author of grace, cannot be mocked. Anything you sow, you reap.
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Daniel2289(m): 12:20pm On Jan 10, 2018
eagleonearth:
that your bible you study before sleeping with a married woman tells you that God who is the author of grace, cannot be mocked. Anything you sow, you reap.
Yeah!!! that's the law of Karma am talking about.
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by fpeter(f): 12:32pm On Jan 10, 2018
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by lokoventurex1(m): 12:47pm On Jan 10, 2018
oshe11:

Nice tale but dont U tink it is wiser to abstain FULLY

AS IN WHAT IF THE GUY YOU DECIDED TO GIVE IT TO

1. MAKES YOUR SPIRITUAL LIFE DWINDLE

2. GIVE U BELLEgrin

3. INFECTED YOU WITH STDs

Or uses U for ritual or any other unfortunate circumstances that u listed above?
I no the percentage of what u listed is higher when u "fucvk anyhow" but that doesnt mean ANY/ALL of it cant hapen wen U do it even ONCE IN A YEAR, RIGHT

Just think about it dear....

TOTAL ABSTAINANCE IS BAE
Well said dear. I just had to send her a Direct Message. I was going to tell her the same thing you said. Total abstainance is just the answer. The lady has got some intelligence in her piece, but then there is no little sin.

This is why I'll always advise date and marry quickly! Long term relationship paves way for immoralities, every unrighteousness is a SIN!!
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by phililp(m): 1:00pm On Jan 10, 2018
alexialin:

Thanks dear smiley
Ur highly welcome my lady

Buh that ain't you on ur dp wink
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 10, 2018
phililp:

Ur highly welcome my lady

Buh that ain't you on ur dp wink

That's me.
smiley
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Analee(f): 1:13pm On Jan 10, 2018
emperorzillion:
op which advice u need again, if we look am from another angle ehnn, with the way u are describing this lady and u telling us how sexually deprived she is, it shows that u have already fvvked that woman, so as guilty conscience wan come dey disturb u, u wan come take style dey ask from us to know whether u do well or u F**k up..
u ehn!u be baaaad gee,hw u tak read in mind,are u a pschologyist?
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by DukeNija(m): 1:20pm On Jan 10, 2018
pcguru1:
Ok it's obvious you're a fvck boy. Shouldn't be hard when you got values. Just smash if you wanna and save us the tales. Never eat where you sh.it

It’s really easy to call him names when you are not in his shoes. If he’s a Fvck boy like you said he wouldn’t be seeking support here. We should always pray for strength to overcome temptation as no one knows how they will react when it comes. Always remember that nobody is above temptation and no one is perfect.
It’s even worse if he’s broke and without a girlfriend.
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by DukeNija(m): 1:30pm On Jan 10, 2018
For many of you calling this op names, I hope you are all aware that sleeping with another mans wife is the same as sleeping with someone you are not married to.
Fornication is fornication whether with a single or married woman.
If you have slept with someone who you are not married to, you have absolutely no right to condemn this guy.
You think God will punish him more than you sleeping with 10-20 girls in one year? You are joking.
Sin is sin and fornication is fornication. He is not committing adultery as he’s not a married man. She is the adulterer here.
Same people that will cheat their brothers and dupe their friends are here claiming saints. Lol.
@op I don’t pray to be in your shoes as it’s obvious most people won’t understand until they are in this same situation. Your flesh fighting your spirit. Very wicked battle.
I will advise you to pray about it and ask God for strength cos that is the only way. And avoid communicating with her as much as possible so she’ll get the message.
God will help you.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 10, 2018
DukeNija:

It’s really easy to call him names when you are not in his shoes. If he’s a Fvck boy like you said he wouldn’t be seeking support here. We should always pray for strength to overcome temptation as no one knows how they will react when it comes. Always remember that nobody is above temptation and no one is perfect.
It’s even worse if he’s broke and without a girlfriend.

Am sorry for been aggressive, what really irks me is him opening a thread asking for moral compass, he has already weight the cons of it. am not perfect but sleeping with another man's wife is easily a big NO for me, i'd understand if it were another girl's gf (though i would still say the same). But wife and the worst part is, the neighbours are already suspecting , if the husband comes back and they decide to inform him despite nothing happening won't it be dangerous for him. But i get your point though.

Note: Also there's a big difference between sleeping with a married lady in the spur of the moment and deliberation, this is CLEARLY deliberation.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by emperorzillion: 1:33pm On Jan 10, 2018
Analee:
u ehn!u be baaaad gee,hw u tak read in mind,are u a pschologyist?
lol.. no mind the op joor.. meanwhile concerning ur job stuff, pm me and let's talk better
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by seedsower(m): 1:34pm On Jan 10, 2018
sylvez:

I didn't actually put up this post for you guys to start mentioning me upandan, I'm not the one who needs advice here, if u don't know what to tell the op just read comments and geroutahere

No vex oga
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by DukeNija(m): 1:39pm On Jan 10, 2018
pcguru1:

Am sorry for been aggressive, what really irks me is him opening a thread asking for moral compass, he has already weight the cons of it. am not perfect but sleeping with another man's wife is easily a big NO for me, i'd understand if it were another girl's gf (though i would still say the same). But wife and the worst part is, the neighbours are already suspecting , if the husband comes back and they decide to inform him despite nothing happening won't it be dangerous for him. But i get your point though.

Note: Also there's a big difference between sleeping with a married lady in the spur of the moment and deliberation, this is CLEARLY deliberation.

I agree with the fact that it’s already a dangerous situation because the husband might make friends with some of the neighbours when he returns. And someone might mention it to him. The truth is, sexual things are extremely difficult to analyze as it defies rational thinking many times. A broke and sex starved man might pause his values and beliefs just because of the pressure of his current situation. It’s worse when this is a woman who has everything you’ve ever wanted in a woman physically and financially.
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by kingsleyugo41(m): 2:09pm On Jan 10, 2018
If you like take this advice, one day i was passing along the road a man that looks like a mad man came to me and started telling me that i have a great fulture that he is seeing riches all over me.but he said that i should not have any sex with a married women and not to make anay trouble with any person.
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 10, 2018
saasala:
[s]The husband is probably married to a white lady just to get passport and having the best sex of his life. You can be married and separated and in such case sleeping with another person isnt considered cheating. She is separated from her husband, sex deprived, if you wont give her she will find some other dude, and from what I can see, you are some struggling guy who sees this woman as an avenue to step up being that she has money. Olamide said "If its not making money its not making sense" Which means if it is making money it is making sense.

C'est la vie

Goodnight

PS: Dont believe in that lie that if you do it someday someone will sleep with your wife. Life doesnt work that way at all. Life is not mathematics, you cant calculate its workings.[/s]

OP, if you seriously love your life, never try what this guy and his likes suggested to you.

That includes when you hear that other men within or outside your compound are sexually involved with the woman.

Meanwhile; the distance, sexual life of the woman and her husband, or any other area of their life is totally none of your business. And if you think you can't handle the situation, it is better you vacate the compound even if your rent is yet to expire. The Danger you are trying to resist calls for such drastic step.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event / Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client / Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.