Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:03 AM

Fact-checking GEJ On His Electoral Promises Then In 2011 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact-checking GEJ On His Electoral Promises Then In 2011 (2399 Views)

Ododo Moses Goes Shirtless To Celebrate His Electoral Victory In Kogi / Akpabio Blames Tinubu, Amaechi For His Electoral Failure / Atiku Celebrates GEJ On His 60th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fact-checking GEJ On His Electoral Promises Then In 2011 by Jesusloveyou: 10:39am On Jan 09, 2018
engineerboat:

See how you shot yourself in fhe leg.

Thought you and your BMC crew said GEJ did not save
oh my God where did you come from.
So you don't know the different BTW foreign reserved and savings?
The foreign reserve your ineffectual buffoon depleted is what you called savings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fact-checking GEJ On His Electoral Promises Then In 2011 by sarrki(m): 10:41am On Jan 09, 2018
Jesusloveyou:

Boss he's

From wadata plaza

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fact-checking GEJ On His Electoral Promises Then In 2011 by Keballl: 10:41am On Jan 09, 2018
The Back to Daura project is on.

1 Like

Re: Fact-checking GEJ On His Electoral Promises Then In 2011 by sarrki(m): 10:46am On Jan 09, 2018
Keballl:
The Back to Daura project is on.

We know them

Re: Fact-checking GEJ On His Electoral Promises Then In 2011 by engineerboat(m): 11:22am On Jan 09, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
So you don't know the different BTW foreign reserved and savings?
The foreign reserve your ineffectual buffoon depleted is what you called savings

Re: Fact-checking GEJ On His Electoral Promises Then In 2011 by Rigel95(m): 11:25am On Jan 09, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
it means that within 3yrs buhari has fulfil 50% of what your ineffectual buffoon could not do for 6yrs.
wow! So that the doubting Thomases can know our president is working, can you name the promises and their individual percentages of completion?
please reply to the issue raised only.THANKS.
Re: Fact-checking GEJ On His Electoral Promises Then In 2011 by Jesusloveyou: 11:35am On Jan 09, 2018
Rigel95:

wow! So that the doubting Thomases can know our president is working, can you name the promises and their individual percentages of completion?
please reply to the issue raised only.THANKS.
buhari has started some and almost completed some your ineffectual buffoon promised 7yrs ago.
For example, 2nd Niger bridge is about to start by this government and your ineffectual buffoon promised it.
Agricultural revolution promised by your ineffectual buffoon is going on by buhari.

The dredging of river Niger promised by your ineffectual buffoon and about to start by buhari,
All the federal road leading to east and through east were promised by your ineffectual buffoon but buhari is doing it now,

all the railway system promised by your ineffectual buffoon is going on now by buhari.
The power generation promised by your ineffectual buffoon is going on now under buhari.

Every thing you can think of that were promised by your ineffectual buffoon is going on now under buhari.

God bless buhari
Re: Fact-checking GEJ On His Electoral Promises Then In 2011 by Rigel95(m): 12:49pm On Jan 09, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
buhari has started some and almost completed some your ineffectual buffoon promised 7yrs ago.
For example, 2nd Niger bridge is about to start by this government and your ineffectual buffoon promised it.
Agricultural revolution promised by your ineffectual buffoon is going on by buhari.

The dredging of river Niger promised by your ineffectual buffoon and about to start by buhari,
All the federal road leading to east and through east were promised by your ineffectual buffoon but buhari is doing it now,

all the railway system promised by your ineffectual buffoon is going on now by buhari.
The power generation promised by your ineffectual buffoon is going on now under buhari.

Every thing you can think of that were promised by your ineffectual buffoon is going on now under buhari.

God bless buhari
First of all, can we leave out that 'ineffectual buffoon out of this discussion? THANK YOU.
From your reply. Please identify the agricultural revolution going on in PMB administration. Last I heard,a bag of local rice price costs more than half of the minimum wage. Even a bag of yam flour costs over #60,000 . I also heard that the administration 's attempt to export yam was a no-show.(maybe the foreign is prejudiced against the PMB administration)

secondly, Please name any rail project started by this administration and completed.
I would like your sincere reply free of bias and what-nots.
P.S Please don't insult my family o. THANKS.
Re: Fact-checking GEJ On His Electoral Promises Then In 2011 by Sirjamo: 1:15pm On Jan 09, 2018
fitzmayowa:
Someone they tagged drunken fisherman, clueless, ineffectual buffoon and all sought of names is what they are comparing "Buhari's achievements with"...

This goes a long way to show how senseless and thoughtless some supposed patriot can be...

It's high time we setup an intervention line for this particular individual, because it seems he really needs help and we should as a matter of urgency help him...SMH
Is Jonathan not pmb immediate predecessor? should we be comparing him to Agui Ironsi or Shonekan?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fact-checking GEJ On His Electoral Promises Then In 2011 by sarrki(m): 1:43pm On Jan 09, 2018
Sirjamo:
Is Jonathan not pmb immediate predecessor? should we be comparing him to Agui Ironsi or Shonekan?

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Fact-checking GEJ On His Electoral Promises Then In 2011 by Jesusloveyou: 1:47pm On Jan 09, 2018
Rigel95:

First of all, can we leave out that 'ineffectual buffoon out of this discussion? THANK YOU.
From your reply. Please identify the agricultural revolution going on in PMB administration. Last I heard,a bag of local rice price costs more than half of the minimum wage. Even a bag of yam flour costs over #60,000 . I also heard that the administration 's attempt to export yam was a no-show.(maybe the foreign is prejudiced against the PMB administration)

secondly, Please name any rail project started by this administration and completed.
I would like your sincere reply free of bias and what-nots.
P.S Please don't insult my family o. THANKS.
is like you don't understand common English.
Read my post again and try to understand the meaning of ongoing.
Thank you
Re: Fact-checking GEJ On His Electoral Promises Then In 2011 by sarrki(m): 2:09pm On Jan 09, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
is like you don't understand common English.
Read my post again and try to understand the meaning of ongoing.
Thank you

They lack comprehension

1 Like

Re: Fact-checking GEJ On His Electoral Promises Then In 2011 by Marcelo290(m): 3:04pm On Jan 09, 2018
So Gej didn't build the federal universities he promised in the 12 states?

He didn't build the Almajiri schools he promised?

He didn't start the construction of the trains as well as other promises he made?

I'm not a fan of Gej but you are even making me see the goodness in him. He tried to a very large extent in fulfilling his promises.

I'm sure you are not even that smart to pen down something like this, your hatred for Gej knows no bond.

Grow some brain sarrki!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun Guber: US, UK And EU Condemns Re-run Polls Marred By Irregularities. / Why Osinbajo Can Represent Buhari At Debate / Why U.S. Barred Atiku From Being Issued Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.