Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,955 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Lady Loses Her Legs Few Weeks To Her Wedding After Taking Her Pre-wedding Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Loses Her Legs Few Weeks To Her Wedding After Taking Her Pre-wedding Photos (2177 Views)

Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink / Bride Looks Very Angry In Her Pre-Wedding Photos / Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Loses Her Legs Few Weeks To Her Wedding After Taking Her Pre-wedding Photos by royalsgist: 9:42am On Jan 09, 2018
A week ago they both took the usual pre-wedding pictures as you can see both standing healthy before she was involved in an accident which disabled her legs .while many thought the wedding was over as an average African man will speculate possibly.but today the ideology was broken as the marriage proceeded with love and joy,God words remains ,it doesn't matter how long it will take and the process it follows ,what matter is his words.what do we say to this guy?

source:https://royalsgist.com/2018/01/09/lady-loses-legs-weeks-wedding-taking-pre-wedding-photos/

Re: Lady Loses Her Legs Few Weeks To Her Wedding After Taking Her Pre-wedding Photos by iamJ(m): 9:44am On Jan 09, 2018
And he still married her shocked

Just noticed her full lips grin I understand lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Loses Her Legs Few Weeks To Her Wedding After Taking Her Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 09, 2018
What I can only say is love ooih
Re: Lady Loses Her Legs Few Weeks To Her Wedding After Taking Her Pre-wedding Photos by Pusyiter(m): 9:47am On Jan 09, 2018
No comment. Just touching!
Re: Lady Loses Her Legs Few Weeks To Her Wedding After Taking Her Pre-wedding Photos by Preshy561(f): 9:49am On Jan 09, 2018
aww embarassed

thank God she's still happy..

there are so many girls out there with both legs..yet they are unhappy...

hml to this cute couples.

1 Like

Re: Lady Loses Her Legs Few Weeks To Her Wedding After Taking Her Pre-wedding Photos by Ahmed0336(m): 10:44am On Jan 09, 2018
Now that's a real man
Re: Lady Loses Her Legs Few Weeks To Her Wedding After Taking Her Pre-wedding Photos by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:44am On Jan 09, 2018
Love oh love.
Re: Lady Loses Her Legs Few Weeks To Her Wedding After Taking Her Pre-wedding Photos by MVLOX(m): 12:38pm On Jan 09, 2018
This is the kind of man I want to be wen I grow up...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Loses Her Legs Few Weeks To Her Wedding After Taking Her Pre-wedding Photos by Partnerbiz(f): 1:59pm On Jan 09, 2018
not easy
Re: Lady Loses Her Legs Few Weeks To Her Wedding After Taking Her Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 10, 2018
Aww, so lovely
Wish u fruitful matrimonial home
Re: Lady Loses Her Legs Few Weeks To Her Wedding After Taking Her Pre-wedding Photos by rossyc(f): 4:48pm On Jan 10, 2018
Eyaa ...Speedy recovery to her
Re: Lady Loses Her Legs Few Weeks To Her Wedding After Taking Her Pre-wedding Photos by donstan18: 4:49pm On Jan 10, 2018
MVLOX:

Do you know that man?

Abi, u no wan be like ur papa?

Re: Lady Loses Her Legs Few Weeks To Her Wedding After Taking Her Pre-wedding Photos by propanet(m): 5:32pm On Jan 10, 2018
Cg
Re: Lady Loses Her Legs Few Weeks To Her Wedding After Taking Her Pre-wedding Photos by propanet(m): 5:36pm On Jan 10, 2018
MVLOX:
Are you praying to marry a liability as a wife and then call it love? I thought you were smarter
Re: Lady Loses Her Legs Few Weeks To Her Wedding After Taking Her Pre-wedding Photos by MVLOX(m): 9:48pm On Jan 10, 2018
propanet:

Are you praying to marry a liability as a wife and then call it love? I thought you were smarter

So just because she has lost 1 leg she automatically becomes a liability abi.... Seriously man, you must have a low IQ.... I would have told you a real life story but no need cuz its so obvious you won't understand
Re: Lady Loses Her Legs Few Weeks To Her Wedding After Taking Her Pre-wedding Photos by MVLOX(m): 9:57pm On Jan 10, 2018
donstan18:

Do you know that man?

Abi, u no wan be like ur papa?

Of course I want to be like papa but dis guy reminds me of someone I also see as my father... More reason I made my previous statement
Re: Lady Loses Her Legs Few Weeks To Her Wedding After Taking Her Pre-wedding Photos by propanet(m): 11:06am On Jan 11, 2018
MVLOX:

So just because she has lost 1 leg she automatically becomes a liability abi.... Seriously man, you must have a low IQ.... I would have told you a real life story but no need cuz its so obvious you won't understand
Easier said than done

(1) (Reply)

Some Girls shaa. (Pics Added) / How Different Naija Girls Is Handling The Stealing Of Pants Saga – (meme) / Relationship About Crashing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.