Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,331 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink (48035 Views)

A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. / Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet / Lady Loses Boyfriend To Gay Man He Sent To Investigate Boyfriend’s Sexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by 001Lagos: 11:08am On May 10, 2023
A Nigerian man has stirred massive reactions on Twitter after making public his WhatsApp chat with a lady over his not drinking or smoking. @Deevybs shared the chat on Twitter with the caption, "Some girls are weird, just because I don’t smoke or drink?

In the chat, he asked the lady, Blessing, why she had been acting strangely lately, and she replied that she likes him but had some reservations.

According to her, she doesn't like that he doesn't smoke or drink. Blessing said it was weird and abnormal for a man not to have any of the habits.

See the chat and reactions below ;

4 Shares

Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by 001Lagos: 11:08am On May 10, 2023
See reactions

1 Share

Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by 001Lagos: 11:09am On May 10, 2023
As a guy, I can't just imagine a life without drinking but in a responsible way ..

160 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by nepapole(m): 11:15am On May 10, 2023
pele my dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by LeoDeKing: 11:17am On May 10, 2023
Smoking and drinking are way better than drugs.

If that is the dp of the guy deserted by the lady, I support her.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by Draslo(m): 11:19am On May 10, 2023
Simply because society has shown her that if a man does not smoke or drink, he must womanize. Truth is most men will womanize regardless of their vices. You can find a man who neither drinks, smokes or doesn't even womanize but is secretly a serial killer with a white collar job.

Modified.
Please don't quote me if you cannot comprehend. I'm saying there are worse things hiding in plain sight. I drink, smoke but prefer one woman at a time.

127 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by 001Lagos: 11:19am On May 10, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Smoking and drinking are way better than drugs.

If that is the dp of the guy deserted by the lady, I support her.
How can you say that smoking and drinking are way better than drugs when you are a full time supporter of an international drug baron ?

204 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by LeoDeKing: 11:24am On May 10, 2023
001Lagos:

How can you say that smoking and drinking are way better than drugs when you are a full time supporter of an international drug baron ?
Stop posting fantasies and weird imagination on the social media.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by Never4getU: 11:49am On May 10, 2023
You guys are missing a lot from the way ladies of this kind reason about how they consider their relationship. Some ladies believe if u engages in any of the social vices u're a cool guy around them for a no of reasons;

1. If u smoke whichever type of smoke is irrelevant to dem. The belif is u can be imagined as a wild animal on bed.

2. If u drink u're equally nice a guy to them as similar shit applies.

3. Guys who don't smoke or drink have a lot of problems to deal with. The general believe is, they're too nagging and are too serious in fact too detail about everything.

So they naturally feels u won't be cool to hang around with and that u will be a womanizer cos they believe the third social vice will be ur take which most ladies dislike lately.

They maybe wrong though but they're some sense in it really it just sound funny.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by VinnyBaba: 12:36pm On May 10, 2023
If you are a Guy and you do NOT
*Take Alcohol
*Smoke
*Womanize and have Plenty girlfriends. tongue

Our Nigerian Ladies will find you Boring. πŸ˜’

You might be in a Relationship with them, But Secretly,
they will Look for Guys that does the Above to hook up with . sad smiley

84 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by VinnyBaba: 12:42pm On May 10, 2023
Never4getU:
You guys are missing a lot from the way ladies of this kind reason about how they consider their relationship. Some ladies believe if u engages in any of the social vices u're a cool guy around them for a no of reasons;

1. If u smoke whichever type of smoke is irrelevant to dem. The belif is u can be imagined as a wild animal on bed.

2. If u drink u're equally nice a guy to them as similar shit applies.

3. Guys who don't smoke or drink have a lot of problems to deal with. The general believe is, they're too nagging and are too serious in fact too detail about everything.

So they naturally feels u won't be cool to hang around with and that u will be a womanizer cos they believe the third social vice will be ur take which most ladies dislike lately.

They maybe wrong though but they're some sense in it really it just sound funny.

See you, It's this One that even Gets Dem Hooked!😏

If you are Dating a Nigerian Girl and She Finds out that you don't have any Side Chic,
Her Feelings will Diminish! embarassed πŸ˜•

But Have Plenty Babes or Fcvkmates, Post some on ur WhatsApp or Facebook,
You will see that the Relationship will be Strong like Tiko! smiley cheesy

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by 001Lagos: 1:00pm On May 10, 2023
VinnyBaba:

If you are Dating a Nigerian Girl and She Finds out that you don't have any Side Chic,

Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by Gkay1(m): 1:23pm On May 10, 2023
God bless the guy.
I'm a living example, I don't smoke, take alcohol and womanize and I m not a pastor.
You gain nothing in smoking, womanizing etc

100 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by slawomir: 1:23pm On May 10, 2023
Damnnn niggar

The girl should just say she is looking for slawomir

103 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by Rexnegro(m): 1:23pm On May 10, 2023
Just imagine
Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 10, 2023
See supporters club I smh. So it's now a normal thing to smoke and drink ? I can't even date anyone that does any of these things.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by deyplay: 1:24pm On May 10, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Why are they like that, if they say they don't like cheating?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by Akanoaaa(m): 1:24pm On May 10, 2023
True... I met a girl like that last year. She asked me what do I smoke and I asked "smoke?" with smiling face. She said yes, and I told her I don't smoke anything and there is no any reason that will make me to smoke. She laughed at me and then asked the type of beer, gin, wine etc I drink and I told her I don't smoke nor do I drink. She smiled and said "guy, I like you but you will be boring and I'm not planning to spend any moment of my life with a boring man. Na where everything end be that.

70 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by toluleke(m): 1:25pm On May 10, 2023
When a lady has seen someone else she will give you the silliest excuse to move. You watch Big brother Naija. You don't wear slipper when home 🀣. You flush the toilet too much . You are too neat for my likeness. When she is served breakfast and dinner she will tell you the truth in a bid to come back give her 3 months she go chop supper and dinner

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by bigdammyj: 1:25pm On May 10, 2023
Noted.
Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 10, 2023
Most young girls now see smoking cannabis and drinking alcohol as fun, a lot of them even show it off. Most of them were taught by friends and their boyfriends...

I really pity the upcoming generation cos the young ladies nowadays, they're so wild. 18-21 year old girls especially! They smoke all sorts of junk. I hope we don't have a drug epidemic in the future.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:26pm On May 10, 2023
One man's meat, is another man's poison.

Immorality has become the new normal in this present world.

#word

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by Paragon311(m): 1:26pm On May 10, 2023
Morals lost totally

5 Likes

Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by Ijaya123: 1:26pm On May 10, 2023
Draslo:
Simply because society has shown her that if a man does not smoke or drink, he must womanize. Truth is most men will womanize regardless of their vices. You can find a man who neither drinks, smokes or doesn't even womanize but is secretly a serial killer with a white collar job.

What of us that are involved in the 3 states of matter? Solid, liquid and gas grin grin grin

If you know, you know n

7 Likes

Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by Angelfrost(m): 1:27pm On May 10, 2023
No biggie!... Everyone with his or her preference!

There are many more ladies who love non-smoking and non-drinking guys!

Learn to find your level... Even the Good Book wonders what communion Light has with Darkness! tongue

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by Moniya4Real(m): 1:27pm On May 10, 2023
The man you refer to as a drug baron is your worst nightmare , if you are yet to realize it.

001Lagos:

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by Trustedpronet: 1:27pm On May 10, 2023
When a lady starts giving a guy conditions...just remember this always " SHE DOESN'T LOVE YOU"

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by olatade(m): 1:28pm On May 10, 2023
The confused gender

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by YorubaPrince: 1:29pm On May 10, 2023
Tell her you drink na... Don't you drink water ni? grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by olatade(m): 1:29pm On May 10, 2023
Moniya4Real:

The man you refer to as a drug baron is your worst nightmare , if you are yet to realize it.

Let's tell them he has come to stay... For 8yrs

4 Likes

Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by khalids: 1:30pm On May 10, 2023
The guy should just be thanking his stars...he dodged a bullet

Its just typical of women, once they see that you have good characteristics they cannot meet up with they bail.....

32 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" / When Your Ex Texts You Few Days To Valentine (photo) / Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.