Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Sometimes Ladies Just Want Casual Sex, That's All, They Don't Want Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sometimes Ladies Just Want Casual Sex, That's All, They Don't Want Relationship. (6622 Views)

Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) / Are Nigerian Ladies just Waking Up To Anal Sex?. (18+)[Video]. / Opinion: Relationship Is Being Used For Free Casual Sex Anytime (2) (3) (4)

Sometimes Ladies Just Want Casual Sex, That's All, They Don't Want Relationship. by unapapadeycraze: 11:42am On Jan 09, 2018
I just dey realise say we have fvck ladies. Just like guys, she just wanna have a taste of your phallus and move on. If you keep disturbing her with relationship, she would let you go. I'm just realising this. Ladies, really! Na wa oh.

Btw, can there be a virgin among those ladies in that nairaland bitch party picture?cheesy. Awon omo tika bodi. They are pretty though.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sometimes Ladies Just Want Casual Sex, That's All, They Don't Want Relationship. by Elparaiso(m): 11:48am On Jan 09, 2018
And there's nothing wrong with it. Not everyone is cut out for a relationship. She probably knows she will be unfaithful, so she's doing you a favor.

Better to eff a "fuvklady" than to date a karishika.

Re: Sometimes Ladies Just Want Casual Sex, That's All, They Don't Want Relationship. by unapapadeycraze: 11:51am On Jan 09, 2018
Elparaiso:
And there's nothing wrong with it. Not everyone is cut out do a relationship. She probably knows she will be unfaithful, so she's doing you a favor.

Better to eff a "fuvklady" than to date a karishika.

tackle the next question.
Re: Sometimes Ladies Just Want Casual Sex, That's All, They Don't Want Relationship. by ubunja(m): 11:51am On Jan 09, 2018
problem is 80% of guys cant fvck without falling in love.
their minds have not yet seperated Sex from Love.
edit:
here is the full gist of it:
80% of men cant fvck without falling in love (their mind has not learnt to seperate love from sex).
while 20% of men cant fall in love no matter how much you fvck them. (their mind has not learnt to associate Love with Sex).
the 20% of men whose love cant be bought with sex is the group that women are interested in.women want to prove a point to them.they consider these men as playing hard to get.they are a challange that must be conquered.every woman likes to believe her pvssy has magical powers that will turn a beast into a man or a heartless badboy into a romantic.if sex means a lot to you as a guy you are easy.and have already been tamed.and women are turned off.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sometimes Ladies Just Want Casual Sex, That's All, They Don't Want Relationship. by Elparaiso(m): 12:06pm On Jan 09, 2018
unapapadeycraze:

tackle the next question.

I don't want to comment on anyone's virginity, please. And yes, they are pretty.
Re: Sometimes Ladies Just Want Casual Sex, That's All, They Don't Want Relationship. by lifedynamics: 12:17pm On Jan 09, 2018
unapapadeycraze:
I just dey realise say we have fvck ladies. Just like guys, she just wanna have a taste of your phallus and move on. If you keep disturbing her with relationship, she would let you go. I'm just realising this. Ladies, really! Na wa oh.

Btw, can there be a virgin among those ladies in that nairaland bitch party picture?cheesy. Awon omo tika bodi. They are pretty though.

Nigerian Girls want casual sex? grin grin grin grin grin
Maybe in the UK or US grin grin grin

The holiest girls in the world without libido grin grin grin grin

Re: Sometimes Ladies Just Want Casual Sex, That's All, They Don't Want Relationship. by Blackhawk03(f): 12:19pm On Jan 09, 2018
ubunja:

Wow! I'm shocked! shocked cheesy
Re: Sometimes Ladies Just Want Casual Sex, That's All, They Don't Want Relationship. by Blackhawk03(f): 12:21pm On Jan 09, 2018
lifedynamics:

Lol. The number of Naija girls that want just flings will shock you. cheesy grin

Re: Sometimes Ladies Just Want Casual Sex, That's All, They Don't Want Relationship. by unapapadeycraze: 12:21pm On Jan 09, 2018
lifedynamics:

m serious, they want. They just pretend sometimes. You known the kind of society we are now.
Re: Sometimes Ladies Just Want Casual Sex, That's All, They Don't Want Relationship. by unapapadeycraze: 12:22pm On Jan 09, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Lol. The number of Naija girls that want just flings will shock you. cheesy grin

seems you know what's upcheesy. You don't mind a fling with unapapadeycraze?cheesy.
Re: Sometimes Ladies Just Want Casual Sex, That's All, They Don't Want Relationship. by Blackhawk03(f): 12:24pm On Jan 09, 2018
unapapadeycraze:

seems you know what's upcheesy. You don't mind a fling with unapapadeycraze?cheesy.

Lol. Nahhh, not interested. Ubunja is right, most of you complicate things by catching feelings. Tsk tsk
Re: Sometimes Ladies Just Want Casual Sex, That's All, They Don't Want Relationship. by pocohantas(f): 12:27pm On Jan 09, 2018
It's surprising you're just realising this.
I said it here, that some girls use a guy for sex. Though they are more coded about it and would hide under love, even use emotional blackmail to make you feel like the guilty one.

It happens a lot.
Guys are just more generous with their dcks. So, they probably don't notice or they don't really care, I wouldn't know which.

Re: Sometimes Ladies Just Want Casual Sex, That's All, They Don't Want Relationship. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 09, 2018
Blackhawk03:

if you ..... cheesy
Re: Sometimes Ladies Just Want Casual Sex, That's All, They Don't Want Relationship. by unapapadeycraze: 12:29pm On Jan 09, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Lol. Nahhh, not interested. Ubunja is right, most of you complicate things by catching feelings. Tsk tsk

most of them not me na. Just for the fun of itcheesy. Let's pick a date, no timecheesy.
Re: Sometimes Ladies Just Want Casual Sex, That's All, They Don't Want Relationship. by Blackhawk03(f): 12:29pm On Jan 09, 2018
greiboy:

if you ..... cheesy

Iffa what na... cheesy grin
Re: Sometimes Ladies Just Want Casual Sex, That's All, They Don't Want Relationship. by unapapadeycraze: 12:31pm On Jan 09, 2018
pocohantas:
I said it here, that some girls use a guy for sex. Though they are more coded about it and would hide under love, even use emotional blackmail to make you feel like the guilty one.

It happens a lot.
Guys are just more generous with their dcks. So, they probably don't notice or they don't really care, I wouldn't know which.

you this girl?cheesy. Nor be you say guys go administer prick?cheesy. You have experience a lot. How come you have so much experience?
Re: Sometimes Ladies Just Want Casual Sex, That's All, They Don't Want Relationship. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 09, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Iffa what na... cheesy grin
if you want to deal? I am game, you dig grin
Re: Sometimes Ladies Just Want Casual Sex, That's All, They Don't Want Relationship. by Blackhawk03(f): 12:34pm On Jan 09, 2018
unapapadeycraze:

most of them not me na. Just for the fun of itcheesy. Let's pick a date, no timecheesy.

Nope undecided
Re: Sometimes Ladies Just Want Casual Sex, That's All, They Don't Want Relationship. by Blackhawk03(f): 12:35pm On Jan 09, 2018
greiboy:
if you want to deal? I am game, you dig grin

When I need a personal experience, I'll give you a call. cheesy kiss
Re: Sometimes Ladies Just Want Casual Sex, That's All, They Don't Want Relationship. by Simpledude0847(m): 12:36pm On Jan 09, 2018
pocohantas:

It happens a lot.
I concur. I have seen a lot of girls do that and after the sex, the guy feels used LOL. We just need to think with more our heads
Re: Sometimes Ladies Just Want Casual Sex, That's All, They Don't Want Relationship. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 09, 2018
Blackhawk03:

When I need a personal experience, I'll give you a call. cheesy kiss
i was only joking. of course, I know you are joking too, before someone save this chat to troll us in the future grin grin
Re: Sometimes Ladies Just Want Casual Sex, That's All, They Don't Want Relationship. by pocohantas(f): 1:05pm On Jan 09, 2018
unapapadeycraze:

you this girl?cheesy. Nor be you say guys go administer prick?cheesy. You have experience a lot. How come you have so much experience?

Yes, guys love administering, they bother less about chastity. But principled guys are discerning and ration how they administer theirs.

About experience, I wasn't born yesterday. Aside that, I am a free-minded non-judgemental person, so be people tend to talk with me. Their experience becomes my experience.

Simpledude0847:
I concur. I have seen a lot of girls do that and after the sex, the guy feels used LOL. We just need to think with more our heads

LOL. The day I said it, one male Nlder took it as man-hating. I just smiled at his naivety/denial. Some guys who place value on their dcks will feel used. But how many of such guys do we really have? lipsrsealed

Re: Sometimes Ladies Just Want Casual Sex, That's All, They Don't Want Relationship. by richythePH(f): 1:17pm On Jan 09, 2018
they exist plenty na

was unfortunate to meet one during my fvckboy days...,,..........thought i was wooing and successfully cajoled her in having sex with me but i got the shocker of my life when she said "thanks richie for this........just wanted to blow off some steam and now we can go back to how we use to be before i fvcked you...strangers!!

honestly i weak and at first felt used but ouertime the feeling piped down cos last last na 2 of us gather fvck the fvck undecided

Re: Sometimes Ladies Just Want Casual Sex, That's All, They Don't Want Relationship. by Simpledude0847(m): 1:21pm On Jan 09, 2018
pocohantas:

Yes, guys love administering, they bother less about chastity. But principled guys are discerning and ration how they administer theirs.

About experience, I wasn't born yesterday. Aside that, I am a free-minded non-judgemental person, so be people tend to talk with me. Their experience becomes my experience.

LOL. The day I said it, one male Nlder took it as man-hating. I just smiled at his naivety/denial. Some guys who place value on their dcks will feel used. But how many of such guys do we really have? lipsrsealed The said guy is probably still leaving in denial. The truth is that most guys whose thoughts are not aligned with their third legs are still out there. One just needs to be discerning

Re: Sometimes Ladies Just Want Casual Sex, That's All, They Don't Want Relationship. by Pharaoh001(f): 1:27pm On Jan 09, 2018
ubunja:
Thats men for you! very weird in nature sad
Re: Sometimes Ladies Just Want Casual Sex, That's All, They Don't Want Relationship. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:30pm On Jan 09, 2018
richythePH:
they exist plenty na

was unfortunate to meet one during my fvckboy days...,,..........thought i was wooing and successfully cajoled her in having sex with me but i got the shocker of my life when she said "thanks richie for this........just wanted to blow off some steam and now we can go back to how we use to be before i fvcked you...strangers!!

honestly i weak and at first felt used but ouertime the feeling piped down cos last last na 2 of us gather fvck the fvck undecided
cheesy cheesy grin grin

Re: Sometimes Ladies Just Want Casual Sex, That's All, They Don't Want Relationship. by Pharaoh001(f): 1:36pm On Jan 09, 2018
Statistically, Men do cheat more than ladies...and 90% of them out there have no conscience. Very decisive in nature. They can lie and pretend to be single all in the name off fuvks!
as for me, im done with cheaters.

Sometimes, I'd contemplate on artificial pleasure, but God forbids.
Re: Sometimes Ladies Just Want Casual Sex, That's All, They Don't Want Relationship. by ubunja(m): 1:37pm On Jan 09, 2018
pocohantas:

It happens a lot.

Re: Sometimes Ladies Just Want Casual Sex, That's All, They Don't Want Relationship. by bidyahaya(m): 1:43pm On Jan 09, 2018
[quote author=pocohantas post=64033559]
I have had some girls in the past like that. After the fling they will just start acting strange. While me on the other hand will be like this babe give easy Punna make i no fall her hand.
Re: Sometimes Ladies Just Want Casual Sex, That's All, They Don't Want Relationship. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 09, 2018
Pharaoh001:
Statistically, Men do cheat more than ladies...and 90% of them out there have no conscience. Very decisive in nature. They can lie and pretend to be single all in the name off fuvks!
as for me, im done with cheaters.

Sometimes, I'd contemplate on artificial pleasure, but God forbids.

Lol.... Seems cheaters are attracted to you probably cos the way you present yourself.

There are many good guys out there but they don't woo guys anyhow sad........Thats why they're good.

And please, don't contemplate on artificial pleasure.... There are capable and willing men (including me grin) who are ready to assist with that ) cool
Re: Sometimes Ladies Just Want Casual Sex, That's All, They Don't Want Relationship. by Blackhawk03(f): 1:49pm On Jan 09, 2018
greiboy:
i was only joking. of course, I know you are joking too, before someone save this chat to troll us in the future grin grin

Lol. Do I care?
Re: Sometimes Ladies Just Want Casual Sex, That's All, They Don't Want Relationship. by AyamStarch: 1:54pm On Jan 09, 2018

Baby elephant mesmerized by Conji after sighting female tourist in his abode / See The Photos Of Actress Juliet Ibrahim That Make My Wife Broke My Phone / 5.4 Ft Handsome Or 6 Ft Ugly

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49