Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,530 members, 7,823,310 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Marriage Proposal - Find out the Shocking reply Uche got from his girl friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Proposal - Find out the Shocking reply Uche got from his girl friend (967 Views)

Woman Confronts Her Husband's Gay Lover But Got A Shocking Reply From Him (Pix) / Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics) / “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Proposal - Find out the Shocking reply Uche got from his girl friend by sachisco: 1:53pm On Jan 09, 2018
Marriage Proposal : Episode 1

"For every long lost road I went, led me to where you are. Others who broke my heart, were like the northern stars, guiding me on my way, in to your loving arms. This much I know is true and I pray that God bless the broken roads that led me straight to you. Please be my bride."

These were the exact words of Uche as he bent down with a knee and brought out the diamond ring out proposing to Mary. These happened in a restaurant at around past 8pm. Uche had planned it all out in such a way that he had his best friend Kunle there and three of Mary's friend to spice up the whole scene. 

"Awnn awnn, this is so so lovely" Mary's best friend Loveth said.

"Oh My God, I never knew Uche can be this romantic oh. Mary you are very lucky oh." Omoye, one of Mary's friend there said. 

"Please Mary, say yes oh yes, yes" Titi, Mary's last friend said as she gesticulated with her hands and smiled. 

The atmosphere became tensed with love. Other customers who were in the restaurant had soon join them and the place became crowded and filled with expectant onlookers. A couple in the crowd even held their hands, as they blushed and prayed that she accepts.

All of these had happened within a few seconds from Uche's first statement. Love indeed spreads like wildfire. Everyone had become expectant of Mary's decision since the ring was still hanging on the air supported by Uche's hand. 

She then couldn't help but blush a little. "This is so so lovely Uche. The ring, the scene and everything, just beautiful. But am sorry I can't accept it." She said as her face grew from blush to straight.

"Ah, No nah. Please say yes" One of the onlookers in the crowd spoke out aloud. At this she walked away quietly from the scene putting her heads down. The onlookers started to frown as they left one at a time disappointed. 

"Why would she have declined the proposal after 3 years of relationship? Something must be wrong somewhere." Kunle finally spoke to Uche his friend. Meanwhile Uche just sat there on the bare floor devastated.

Written By Evans Uhunoma

Re: Marriage Proposal - Find out the Shocking reply Uche got from his girl friend by sachisco: 2:01pm On Jan 09, 2018
Episode 2 : Love Birds

Mary locked herself in her room and took out some time to cry out her heart until it felt as if she had done the right thing. 

Declining Uche's proposal was a very difficult decision for to take. She however took it. This raised lots of surprises and questions from many, even her friends. 

While she felt there was just enough reasons for her to have declined, on Uche's part and others there was not even a single reason for her to have done that.

Three years ago they had started dating. Seeing the two love birds hanging out together, you could almost mistake their love for each other as divine. Their bond was stronger than that of Jack and Rose or even Romeo and Juliet. They were inseparable. 

"I love you the same way I learned to ride a bike. Though I was frightened yet I was still reckless." Uche said to Mary as he scooped a portion of the ice-cream moving it closer to her mouth. 

As Mary opened her mouth in expectation of the chilled liquid, Uche took it back gently and gently until he drank all of it and smiled.

Both of them laughed together as they held each other’s hand. 

"Being in your warmth embrace gives me that kind of confidence that makes me feel invincible. This is all I would rather do morning, noon and night. I love you darling." Mary said to him. 

Both birds continued in expressing words of love to each other as Uche sang for her too. This inherent gift of his, was one of the reasons, Mary had fallen in love with him so quickly at expense of others.

As it got so dark, Uche said "I think we should be going home now Mary. Today’s gist is just enough for tonight. We would possibly continue tomorrow dear"

Uche then opened the door of his vehicle as he waited for Mary to walk in majestically. Soon enough they got to Mary's house and it was time for her to go. 

Still in the vehicle, both birds stared at each other for about thirty seconds waiting for whom to make the first move. Guys are always faster when it comes to this. Uche gently moved closer to her as he kissed her softly. The kiss was so deep and long, that she felt like it was her last minute on planet earth. 

They were just so happy together then, what could have happened? What could have made Mary to decline his proposal after all those escapades together?

Click to read Episode 3
Re: Marriage Proposal - Find out the Shocking reply Uche got from his girl friend by Kasieze(m): 7:31pm On Jan 09, 2018
I love this story. Keep it coming
Re: Marriage Proposal - Find out the Shocking reply Uche got from his girl friend by sachisco: 5:36pm On Jan 10, 2018
Ebony's Affection - Episode 4

"Babe, am sorry for last night. You know mum can be a bit too over-protective. Am going to make last night up to you. Don’t worry" Uche said in a bid to appease Mary for the previous night. 

Mary had allowed this to slide under the carpet even though it was quite painful. Two months down the line, It happened again. This time bigger and more painful.

Mary's birthday was just around the corner. Uche had promised to make it a memorable one for her.

"I am going to so spoil you that day ehn. Believe me, you won't forget this memory we are going to have in a hurry" Uche said to Mary as they were making plans for the deal day. Apparently, Uche had plans of making up fot the group date he missed since two months ago using this outing. 

"I just want us to be alone as we have always done. We should go far from any other person as far as we can go. All I want to see is you – Nobody else." Mary replied to Uche as they made the plans.

"Awnn awnn. That sounds romantic. I can't wait to take you there. Am sure we are going to enjoy ourselves. I will give you a nice treat." Uche said as he was very optimistic. 

"You will sing for me too oh. Prepare that voice of yours to be in its perfect tone oh. Don't go and eat Eba and ogbonor Soup that day and end up not been able to sing for me oh." Mary said as she teased him. 

They both laughed together as they ended the conversation for that night. It was a day that they kept on looking forward to.

On the deal day of Mary's birthday, Uche was nowhere to be found again. His phone was dead and Mary kept on waiting for him. Gradually the sun had set and day even got dark, yet there was no sign of Uche. He didn't even give a call. 

All the treats promised, plans made and adventures that they were looking forward to, were all in vain. Uche had done it again. And as usual by the morning he came to explain, Mrs. Young also had a hand in it. It was frustrating.

Click here to Read Episode 5
Re: Marriage Proposal - Find out the Shocking reply Uche got from his girl friend by sachisco: 6:21pm On Jan 11, 2018
Episode 6

Finally, Uche got the opportunity to explain to Mary while he couldn't come as planned, as he went to represent his dad in a cogent function. 

"To the extent that you couldn’t call? What nonsense! This is the second time you are dishonoring our date and it always have something to do with your mum. You better do and marry her" Mary said to Uche angrily.

"My love, I will make this up to you this time. I promise. Am really sorry" Uche said. 

"Make up what? The date you just missed now was supposed to be a make up for the last you missed. Am sure your next makeup will be another disappointment. Spare me those stories that touch. I am not interested in your makeup stories any more" Mary said. 

At this Uche drew closer to her, held her right hand with his left and said softly "Love, am sorry. Believe me this time around"

"Look what I bought for you for the birthday." He said as he brought out a package from a bag with him. The package contained a small box.

"So you want to bribe me now abi?" Mary said as he was already falling for him again as his soft hands caressed her softly. 

"Bribe, definitely not dear. This is your birthday gift. I can't remember to have gotten you any yet." Uche said as he smiled, knowing the gift was working.

Afterwards, he took the small black box, opened it and took out the necklace out in it. It was made of silver and was shining like the armour of a Britain Knight in 1800's. 

He took it and walked straight to her back. Putting his hands across her neck, he took the necklace and fixed it on her. Then he whispered on her ears, "you look gorgeous in it" then bit her gently in that particular ear. 

Taking up his phone, he gave it to her to use as mirror to see it. As she saw how good it was on her, she blushed and said "This is beautiful Uche. I love it. Thank you"

At this she fell completely in his arms, and they had a very deep hug. For Mary, her birthday was still not complete and perfect. They had just made up alone.

Click here to Read Episode 7
Re: Marriage Proposal - Find out the Shocking reply Uche got from his girl friend by sachisco: 6:52pm On Jan 12, 2018
Episode 8

"Hello mum, Good evening. How are you doing?" Uche said to his mum as he took the phone.

"My dear. Good evening too. Am fine. Hope you have eaten this evening." Mrs. Young said 

"Not yet mum, I will get something to eat soon." Uche replied 

"Eeh, look at this boy oh. You want to starve yourself to death abi? How come you have not eaten yet? This is the reason am even calling sef. I have found a woman that will come and be cooking for you oh." Mrs. Young said 

At this point Uche knew the direction the discussion was about to take. And it will end up ruining his date with Mary. Alhough the conversation was already ruining it without knowing. 

"Mum, not again...okay I have heard you. Let's talk about this some other time. Please" He said 

"You haven't even asked me who the lady is. And you are not getting any younger oh." Mrs. Young said as she stressed the younger part. Perhaps because the family's name is Young. 

"Whosoever you have planned mum. Just remove your mind. It won't work. In fact, we shouldn't be discussing about this on phone?" Uche said 

"That's a good idea. It means you will come to see me soon again abi? I will take out time to prepare your favorite soup for you. I have even missed you so much" Mrs. Young replied 

"Missed kwa, I thought we just saw less than forty-eight hours ago at the party. Mum please try to be lavishing this same love of yours to Ngozi also, at least so you can release me a little too. Bikonu Ma?" Uche said.

"Ngozi ke? The one that doesn't listen to me at all? She listens to only her father. Especially this university admission she just got now. It has further made her head swollen. She doesn't listen to me na." Mrs. Young said, deviating from the issue at hand. 

"It’s alright mum. I have heard you. See you tomorrow then. Need to go. Love you mum" Uche said reluctantly. 

"Love you too my dear. As you end this call now, leave everything you are doing and go and eat immediately oh. If you don't eat now, I will know in the spirit and call you back immediately" She said as she laughed softly.

"OK mum. Bye" Uche said and quickly ended the call before she continued with her sermon. 

As he quickly rushed back to the Hut where he had left Mary, the atmosphere had already changed. Mary's face hand become long. And he knew what that means. Whenever Mary's face goes long, the apology that follows is always long too. Uche knew he was in trouble.

Click here to Read Episode 9

(1) (Reply)

See What Happened To This Man For Trying To Protect His Girl From An Abuser / Re: CODA / Hay Guys Check Out This Pics!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.