Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Widows Empowerment By Pastor Ashimolowo: 17,000 Widows Turn Out For Event - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Widows Empowerment By Pastor Ashimolowo: 17,000 Widows Turn Out For Event (11435 Views)

Pastor Ashimolowo Goes Swimming With Grandchildren (Photos) / Pastor Ashimolowo Hosts Bishop Oyedepo At His Palatial Lagos Home (Photos) / Lanre Teriba Blasts Daddy Freeze, Backs Pastor Ashimolowo On Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Widows Empowerment By Pastor Ashimolowo: 17,000 Widows Turn Out For Event by tflourish9: 1:44pm On Jan 10, 2018
May the lord bless him for his kindness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Widows Empowerment By Pastor Ashimolowo: 17,000 Widows Turn Out For Event by shekauvsbuhari: 1:46pm On Jan 10, 2018
Ekealterego:

How many people can testify that their wellbeing had been bettered as a result of this? Why is it hitting the media just today after all the 'donkey years'? Point out to media outlets.. And if you lsim that they don't publicise it, tell me how this information was abke to reach 17k widows as claimed? Or why the decide to publicise it now?
sorry bros. I mean no quarell. It was on this same nairaland I read it when I joined newly in 2011 with my old monicker.
Re: Widows Empowerment By Pastor Ashimolowo: 17,000 Widows Turn Out For Event by shekauvsbuhari: 1:48pm On Jan 10, 2018
seguno2:

Is it Jesus Christ who taught you to call your fellow brethren coconut brain?
SMH!!!
no sir. I was just giving the report of my investigative journalism.
Re: Widows Empowerment By Pastor Ashimolowo: 17,000 Widows Turn Out For Event by HegenIkomkeh(m): 1:52pm On Jan 10, 2018
Re: Widows Empowerment By Pastor Ashimolowo: 17,000 Widows Turn Out For Event by MightySparrow: 1:55pm On Jan 10, 2018
Daddy Freeze will and his congregation will not see this.
Some other religion kill widows and orphans; make more widows and orphans and still criticise Pastors.

Thanks Pastor for wiping tears away from eyes of people, you will not lose your rewards here,and hereafter IJN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Widows Empowerment By Pastor Ashimolowo: 17,000 Widows Turn Out For Event by Greatidonis: 1:57pm On Jan 10, 2018
Ekealterego:
Good!
Nigerians will have to understand that when there exist constructive criticism, its akwa for the better. I am sure if it were before, that money would have been used to acquire more needless luxuries just for the sake of dick measuring.
Now, instead of gathering them and receiving them to hunt for miracles that doesn't exist, at least he is showing love by empowering them to financial freedom and prosperity.
Even your app developers will ask for ratings and construction fedbacks, that's how they notice flaws and become better, nothing to be ashamed about.

True talk, People will keep saying don't criticise men of God but we all know they are wasteful, when a man of God is using a suit of 500-1million Naira yet preaching to people his supposed brothers and sisters in Christ that's hungry, criticism is what may reset thier brain and be more conscious that people are watching.

2 Likes

Re: Widows Empowerment By Pastor Ashimolowo: 17,000 Widows Turn Out For Event by admax(m): 1:57pm On Jan 10, 2018
Mumu...He has been doing this before Freeze made his first million!

martineverest:
'daddy freeze" effect

the brain of our pastors are auto-resetting as a result of freeze's criticism

2 Likes

Re: Widows Empowerment By Pastor Ashimolowo: 17,000 Widows Turn Out For Event by veraponpo(m): 1:59pm On Jan 10, 2018
olapluto:
Lieing is the new way now abi. 17000 ko, 17 billion ni. You better quickly give them the 200 naira you want to give them and stop using them for photo op.

You know nothing.

This programme has been going on for years before now.

Google it and learn more.

2 Likes

Re: Widows Empowerment By Pastor Ashimolowo: 17,000 Widows Turn Out For Event by evidence2018: 2:09pm On Jan 10, 2018
God Bless The Pastors

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Widows Empowerment By Pastor Ashimolowo: 17,000 Widows Turn Out For Event by adedayoa2(f): 2:09pm On Jan 10, 2018
martineverest:
'daddy freeze" effect

that is a lie, plenty of these pastors have been involved in this kind of programs. Who cares about what Freeze think.

3 Likes

Re: Widows Empowerment By Pastor Ashimolowo: 17,000 Widows Turn Out For Event by ikorodureporta: 2:12pm On Jan 10, 2018
U said 17000 widows? U guyz shld stop playing on our intelligence!
Re: Widows Empowerment By Pastor Ashimolowo: 17,000 Widows Turn Out For Event by stagger: 2:22pm On Jan 10, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Where you there to count the figures? Or does a camera snapps the whole population?

Statistics are taken for record keeping. Always. This event has been done annually for many years by Pastor Matthew. He has never forgotten his roots. But a stupid Brit journalist who has never been to Nigeria will only report what they want. Stupid Brit journalists will not ask their thieving govt to return artefacts they stole from Benin in 1897.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Widows Empowerment By Pastor Ashimolowo: 17,000 Widows Turn Out For Event by Osashalom: 2:26pm On Jan 10, 2018
jaytee01:
Do you know what is 17000? The crowd that I saw in those pictures is nowhere near that figure.

Idiot... That is all you can say.. If you heard they paid tithe to him now, your mouth will be licking without control.
When you walk on water haters like you will say it's because you can't swim.

1 Like

Re: Widows Empowerment By Pastor Ashimolowo: 17,000 Widows Turn Out For Event by HallaDaTruth: 2:28pm On Jan 10, 2018
The so called daddy freeze will not see this one

1 Like

Re: Widows Empowerment By Pastor Ashimolowo: 17,000 Widows Turn Out For Event by Chuksomenia(m): 2:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
martineverest:
'daddy freeze" effect

Nothing like auto resetting... Some pastors and churches have been doing this long ago its just that people just started posting them recently.

1 Like

Re: Widows Empowerment By Pastor Ashimolowo: 17,000 Widows Turn Out For Event by Osashalom: 2:32pm On Jan 10, 2018
MightySparrow:
Daddy Freeze will and his congregation will not see this.
Some other religion kill widows and orphans; make more widows and orphans and still criticise Pastors.

Thanks Pastor for wiping tears away from eyes of people, you will not lose your rewards here,and hereafter IJN

God bless you.. They will even rape widows and still sponsor freeze and his likes to write rubbish against the church.

2 Likes

Re: Widows Empowerment By Pastor Ashimolowo: 17,000 Widows Turn Out For Event by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 10, 2018
martineverest:
'daddy freeze" effect

No Sir.

Pastor Matthew is popularly known for doing that to widows ever before Freeze redeployed his OAP profession.

2 Likes

Re: Widows Empowerment By Pastor Ashimolowo: 17,000 Widows Turn Out For Event by onyxvincent(m): 2:45pm On Jan 10, 2018
Them get association?
Re: Widows Empowerment By Pastor Ashimolowo: 17,000 Widows Turn Out For Event by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 10, 2018
Ashimolow is a shameless conman, using the plight of widows to advance his nefarious agenda

1 Like

Re: Widows Empowerment By Pastor Ashimolowo: 17,000 Widows Turn Out For Event by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 10, 2018
stagger:

Statistics are taken for record keeping. Always. This event has been done annually for many years by Pastor Matthew. He has never forgotten his roots. But a stupid Brit journalist who has never been to Nigeria will only report what they want. Stupid Brit journalists will not ask their thieving govt to return artefacts they stole from Benin in 1897.
Yea. Bad news is what most people like
Re: Widows Empowerment By Pastor Ashimolowo: 17,000 Widows Turn Out For Event by ejihand(m): 2:51pm On Jan 10, 2018
I served in kings university where the ceremony usually takes place last year. its usually a large crowd made up of widows from odeomu community, gbongon, etc but no anywhere close to 17, 000. wrappers , money and other items are usually given to widows. Of course, I won't forget to mention plenty of food which are served to everyone

2 Likes

Re: Widows Empowerment By Pastor Ashimolowo: 17,000 Widows Turn Out For Event by Tecno66: 3:00pm On Jan 10, 2018
jaytee01:
Do you know what is 17000? The crowd that I saw in those pictures is nowhere near that figure.
you may be right but I know my people. Since they know they are going to receive free things, both muslim and christians, northerners and southerners will all be there. Even the one that still has husband, if the husband ask her, are you a widow too? She will ask him "I resemble who get husband?"

1 Like

Re: Widows Empowerment By Pastor Ashimolowo: 17,000 Widows Turn Out For Event by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 10, 2018
jaytee01:
Were you the one doing the counting?
Didn't you see the statistical report?
Re: Widows Empowerment By Pastor Ashimolowo: 17,000 Widows Turn Out For Event by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 10, 2018
Tecno66:
you may be right but I know my people. Since they know they are going to receive free things, both muslim and christians, northerners and southerners will all be there. Even the one that still has husband, if the husband ask her, are you a widow too? She will ask him "I resemble who get husband?"
The last part got me grin grin grin
Re: Widows Empowerment By Pastor Ashimolowo: 17,000 Widows Turn Out For Event by goldendollars(f): 3:21pm On Jan 10, 2018
martineverest:
'daddy freeze" effect

He has been doing this for years..
He started ministry before freeze was born..
get information and stop yarning dust.

1 Like

Re: Widows Empowerment By Pastor Ashimolowo: 17,000 Widows Turn Out For Event by goldendollars(f): 3:21pm On Jan 10, 2018
He has been doing this for years..
He started ministry before freeze was born..
get information and stop yarning dust.

martineverest:
'daddy freeze" effect

1 Like

Re: Widows Empowerment By Pastor Ashimolowo: 17,000 Widows Turn Out For Event by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 10, 2018
Ekealterego:
Good!
Nigerians will have to understand that when there exist constructive criticism, its all for the best. If it were before, that money would have been used to acquire more needless luxuries just for the sake of dick measuring.
Now, instead of gathering them and receiving them to hunt for miracles that doesn't exist, at least he is showing love by empowering them to financial freedom and prosperity.
Even your app developers will ask for ratings and constructive fedbacks. That's how they notice flaws and become better, nothing to be ashamed of.
This has being going on for long in many churches. Freeze criticism didn't do anything.

1 Like

Re: Widows Empowerment By Pastor Ashimolowo: 17,000 Widows Turn Out For Event by zcee: 3:28pm On Jan 10, 2018
seguno2:
This pastorpreneur scammer who collects money to pray for his sheeple is trying to cover up his UK fraud case with this tokenism

http://dailypost.ng/2017/02/16/uk-police-investigates-pastor-ashimolowos-church-3-9m-fraud/
haa!! Na today u know....people Neva wise...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Widows Empowerment By Pastor Ashimolowo: 17,000 Widows Turn Out For Event by deebrownneymar: 3:49pm On Jan 10, 2018
One thing is certain...Ashimolowo will see this as an opportunity to tax the women. Who is a scammer; a scammer preys on your greed by making you part with your hard earn money and promising you huge returns. That's a definition of a scammer. Ashimolowo is one of the many Yahoo Boy pastors we have that does this all the time.

1 Like

Re: Widows Empowerment By Pastor Ashimolowo: 17,000 Widows Turn Out For Event by Osashalom: 3:52pm On Jan 10, 2018
mcgaius:
17000 widows Jesus! Meaning 17000 Dead men on the otherside.Lord have mercy.
Food for thought
Re: Widows Empowerment By Pastor Ashimolowo: 17,000 Widows Turn Out For Event by safetyInspector(m): 3:55pm On Jan 10, 2018
He has been doing this every year.
OBIGS:
Daddy freeze crusade is working. pastors are stepping up to help. But it shouldn't be for publlicity to change the ongoing perspective about church expenditure. It should be genuine to help the less privilege and vulnerable nigerians

1 Like

Re: Widows Empowerment By Pastor Ashimolowo: 17,000 Widows Turn Out For Event by mpowa(m): 4:17pm On Jan 10, 2018
martineverest:
'daddy freeze" effect

Churches have been doing this since time immemorial, the only difference now is they're bringing on the Videos and the Cameras because of people like Daddy freezer and his Noise Maker followers. You don't want to know how much Dastar Christian church spend yearly to equip poor children at School resumption yearly, or Pastor Adeboye's every Sunday prisoners feeding program, but well since you want the Videos and Cameras now, maybe your noises will reduce.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience With Eckankar Religion / 'Dressing Sexy' Is A Sin That Would Take You Straight To Hell! / Recent Miracle In Egypt !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.