Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

What Attracted You To Your Current Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Attracted You To Your Current Church (11320 Views)

Why Do You Choose Your Current Church Denomination..? / Why Did You Choose Your Current Church? / I Need Your Opinion On Changing My Current Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Attracted You To Your Current Church by Tallino25(m): 8:05am On Dec 05, 2021
Most people work with their spirit when choosing a church to belong

While some others join churches based on happenings within the church

While some are in a church due to their parents or family association with the church

And so many other reasons...

So given to this what particular attribute or aspect got your spirit to accept your current church...

Modified:Pls Indicate the name of the church and what got you there,somebody here can be searching for that particular attribute and be in church today you know wink

2 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Church by Myer(m): 8:07am On Dec 05, 2021
Tallino25:
Most people work with their spirit when choosing a church to belong

While some others join churches based on happenings within the church

While some are in a church due to their parents or family association with the church

And so many other reasons...

So given to this what particular attribute or aspect got your spirit to accept your current church...

What difference does this make?
More important is that you don't remain the way you came.

I was attracted by the music ministrations and packaging but ended up being captured by the sermons. The depth of the word and how the pastor broke down seemingly incomprehensible scriptures.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Church by Kriss216: 8:10am On Dec 05, 2021
They no dey waste time to close. 11am Church don close.

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Church by tobechi74: 8:14am On Dec 05, 2021
Babes.

For new male new Comers, girls do follow up

From there anything can happen

14 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Church by Tallino25(m): 8:18am On Dec 05, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Church by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 05, 2021
Myer:

I was attracted by the music ministrations and packaging but ended up being captured by the sermons. The depth of the word and how the pastor broke down seemingly incomprehensible scriptures.

Many people accuse those who say they are wrong of lacking understanding....

In other words,
One of the ways of saying someone is wrong is to say that person lacks understanding

If you are attracted to your church because your pastor tells you he understands what you don't,then that's not enough....

I am not trying to pull you out ...

I want you to go deeper in thought...

Is it amazing to say someone lacks understanding

Who says you didn't understand the Bible?

Those who accuse others of lying are not necessarily sincere...

Accusing doesn't make you sincere....

The point is keep asking yourself questions .........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Church by Tallino25(m): 8:20am On Dec 05, 2021
Myer:

wow that's impresssive which church is that?

2 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Church by Tallino25(m): 8:23am On Dec 05, 2021
tobechi74:
Babes.

For new male new Comers, girls do follow up

From there anything can happen
Lolzz carnal mind cheesy
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Church by AntiChristian: 8:44am On Dec 05, 2021
Which church Jesus build?

2 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Church by Nezzjnr: 8:46am On Dec 05, 2021
Deeper Life.....

Because of the deep study of the Bible

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Church by EnemyofGod22(m): 9:05am On Dec 05, 2021
God and satan doesn't exist

Know this and have peace of mind.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Church by slawormiir: 10:01am On Dec 05, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr

Ain't no niggarrrr of church and chirsitianity

I hate religion with passion

EnemyofGod22:
God and satan doesn't exist
Know this and have peace of mind.
You must be a real niggarr

No God...No Satan...

What we have is the knowledge of good and evil instill in our mind from birth

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Church by Uyi168: 10:01am On Dec 05, 2021
Their babes.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Church by Wonderboy01(m): 10:01am On Dec 05, 2021
Money cool

I collect offerings in my father's house and I know say 1 day I go carry my father's money **offering** japa grin

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Church by jy2kbeyond(m): 10:01am On Dec 05, 2021
Being among beauties feels like heaven on earth.

Sister Rachael and Agnes I love you both.

shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Church by OtemAtum: 10:02am On Dec 05, 2021
These days I go to church like once in a year and the reason I go there is because I want to see the extent of the impact of our campaign against religion online, offline and especially on nairaland. To tell you the truth, the things we irreligious people say and do are making impacts in the society. Religious people are already becoming more irreligious globally as the AGE OF AQUARIUS is getting more intense day by day, while Jehovah, Allah, Moloch and thousands of religious gods remain caged in their spiritual cage.

9 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Church by KillIgbohoN0W: 10:02am On Dec 05, 2021
Hoes
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Church by TarOrfeeek: 10:02am On Dec 05, 2021
Holy Spirit
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Church by Mixial: 10:02am On Dec 05, 2021
It should be said more clearly that the Roman Catholic Church alone is the true Church.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Church by superCleanworks(m): 10:03am On Dec 05, 2021
is there really a church in this country?
i tot churches left 150 years ago and BUSINESS PLAZAS have taken over

4 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Church by Nilx: 10:04am On Dec 05, 2021
Peace of mind and no oppression.... sitar home church is the best

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Church by Leverage2021: 10:04am On Dec 05, 2021
AntiChristian:
Which church Jesus build?

Christian's are generally the body of Christ

Like saying what source does God come from

3 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Church by Wonderboy01(m): 10:04am On Dec 05, 2021
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Church by obonujoker(m): 10:04am On Dec 05, 2021
My Dad as at 2004

Then I realized continuation brings freedom.

Then the word of God convicted me, and power as old...

Finally, Heaven at last

10 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Church by Unibener: 10:04am On Dec 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Ain't no niggarrrr of church and chirsitianity

I hate religion with passion

But when u dey Uniben which fellowship u go?

3 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Church by Justinlean02(m): 10:04am On Dec 05, 2021
Steady attendance of Mass on a daily opened my mind to the core values of Catholic church. I've never truly believe until recently and with the teachings of the new generation priests. When the church focuses more on the teachings of Jesus and love then you'll never understand Christianity wink

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Church by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 05, 2021
They prayed violently, if the enemy should die now then no wasting of time.

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Church by Vinnie2000(m): 10:05am On Dec 05, 2021
Current Church? sad

This only implies the Christian moving from Church to Church.. undecided

Well, Catholic here!..
Been one since birth and I don't see myself leaving@any time soon..

I like the Simplicity, Love, Togetherness and Non-discrimination the Catholic Church practices!... smiley

21 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The Spiritual Effect Of Sleeping With A Woman On Period / Can Good Works Qualify One For Heaven? / Donate To The Poor And Needy Not Pastors tithe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.