Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China - Education (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China (353093 Views)

Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 / 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants / Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (105) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Ellacity: 12:37pm On Mar 14, 2018
You need not worry. PTDF is bilateral agreement, agreement between two countries, and if you have gone through the scholarship requirement, you will notice that your masters course must be in English language. If the course you selected was listed in the PTDF site, then you have no case at all and definitely the course was in the PTDF site because you cant select a course outside the site, so you shouldnt worry.

Remembered you noticed that the course is in French because you went to their site, I recently checked IFP site & found out this is taught in French & not English but PTDF said they will take care of that. Please kindly go on and prepare for your interview.

Ellacity

yinkeys:

Hello madam.
There's a little issue I have at the moment.
I chose Energy & markets - IFP as first choice.
I recently checked IFP site & found out this is taught in French & not English.
Hoping this isn't something serious to worry about as some courses are taught in French while others in English.
Didn't know this particular one is French taught & it's late to change it because the portal is closed.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by magicsprings2: 12:42pm On Mar 14, 2018
I did not print out my slip when I applied because a printer was not available. I was hoping to print it out later. Now I can no longer log in to my profile to print it out. What can I do now?
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Ellacity: 12:44pm On Mar 14, 2018
Seriously you did your research well and you are the kind of person we need for this scholarship. If you become successful in the interview, kindly inbox and I will tell you more about living in Germany, more especially Berlin, and how to survive as a new student in Germany. Anyways depending on your location, Germans are good and friendly except that they value their language more than anything else, their stable economy will make you think about how to move our country forward. I look forward to meeting you in German. Just continue with your Background research and success will definitely be yours.

Ellacity

solastar2:

I guess u have never taken your time to see the application process for those schools in Germany. If you have done that, you will definitely know that applying on daad portal is not the same as applying to those school or contacting them. Most German university use uniassist and some use their personal application page. What is the essence of registering on daad portal without filling the form? It is just synonymous to getting your pin on PTDF page and fail to fill your form. All is well sha
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Ellacity: 12:46pm On Mar 14, 2018
You shouldnt worry, they are doing nomination now, and will soon open up the site, if you are selected and you will be able to print out your slip and as well edit your application. I hope this helps.

Ellacity

magicsprings2:
I did not print out my slip when I applied because a printer was not available. I was hoping to print it out later. Now I can no longer log in to my profile to print it out. What can I do now?

3 Likes

Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by magicsprings2: 2:39pm On Mar 14, 2018
Thank you very much Ellacity. Any idea when they will be done with the nominations?

Ellacity:
You shouldnt worry, they are doing nomination now, and will soon open up the site, if you are selected and you will be able to print out your slip and as well edit your application. I hope this helps.

Ellacity

2 Likes

Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by solastar2: 2:40pm On Mar 14, 2018
Ellacity:
Seriously you did your research well and you are the kind of person we need for this scholarship. If you become successful in the interview, kindly inbox and I will tell you more about living in Germany, more especially Berlin, and how to survive as a new student in Germany. Anyways depending on your location, Germans are good and friendly except that they value their language more than anything else, their stable economy will make you think about how to move our country forward. I look forward to meeting you in German. Just continue with your Background research and success will definitely be yours.

Ellacity

Thanks for the commendation. Is like you live within my mind because PEESE Technical University Berlin is my first choice and my most desired course. I just hope I will be shortlisted and win the scholarship this year (performed poorly in last year exam).
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by zzzx: 4:17pm On Mar 14, 2018
please, how can I apply
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by dazzlingd(m): 4:50pm On Mar 14, 2018
zzzx:
please, how can I apply
grin
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by yakbauer: 4:50pm On Mar 14, 2018
Hello all,
Please i heard that this year's selection process for PhD will be based on quality of certifications submitted by applicants, and the usual quota system, by this I mean there will not be an oral interview as is usually the case.
Please can anyone confirm this?
Thanks
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Mlayidi: 9:02pm On Mar 14, 2018
Sozaboy:
In all these back and forth, I am interested in knowing when successful candidates would be called.

Who has information on the language classes. Will scholars take the classes in their home country (Nigeria) or in their host country (France, Germany, China).
intensive language classes will begin on mid July
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Ellacity: 1:03pm On Mar 15, 2018
No, I dont have such information for now. I will let you all know when I do.

Cheers

magicsprings2:
Thank you very much Ellacity. Any idea when they will be done with the nominations?

Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Ellacity: 1:06pm On Mar 15, 2018
Thats a good Universitat,
For wining the scholarship this year, I guess its possible and that you are better of this year than last year. Again you background check seems good and all you have to display in the interview is confidence. Seems you are going for PhD?

solastar2:

Thanks for the commendation. Is like you live within my mind because PEESE Technical University Berlin is my first choice and my most desired course. I just hope I will be shortlisted and win the scholarship this year (performed poorly in last year exam).
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by solastar2: 2:34pm On Mar 15, 2018
Ellacity:
Thats a good Universitat,
For wining the scholarship this year, I guess its possible and that you are better of this year than last year. Again you background check seems good and all you have to display in the interview is confidence. Seems you are going for PhD?

No. I am actually going for masters degree.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by hugochuks60(m): 1:58am On Mar 17, 2018
stanoc:

Well,during my registration when this same issue of DAAD came out,I called the Customer Support Line,and I was told dt I she not bother with dt, and dt I shd just feel d form and leave d rest to ptdf, and as at dt time I had already started registering with DAAD, and when I asked if there wld be any other complications due to dt I was told not to worry,dt ptdf will tk care of that.

same thing happened with my colleague.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 17, 2018
Please has PTDF called anybody yet?

When do you guys think they will call people?
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 17, 2018
my heart is beating with this nomination gist...
kpu kpum... kpu kpum... kpu kpum...
Lol

Men!!! I hope they pick me.
Mi O'le wa ku nitori Nigeria.

China, France and Germany sound great!
China for business whilst studying...
and a great opportunity to learn the language smiley

I juss dey beg Baba God make e epp me...

Thank you Ellacity for posting & keeping this thread alive wink

Ellacity:

Ellacity

Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by mercyp001(f): 5:59pm On Mar 17, 2018
europebaby:
Lol

bro,which one is nomination again? Pls tell us more about it. Who will nominate and who are they nominating? Abeg tell us more. I hope der will still be an interview?
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by mercyp001(f): 6:00pm On Mar 17, 2018
europebaby:
Lol

bro,which one is nomination again? Pls tell us more about it. Who will nominate and who are they nominating? Abeg tell us more. I hope der will still be an interview?
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by freshniqqa(m): 8:48pm On Mar 17, 2018
Non academic staffs finally call off the strike... Good news!!! Transcript problem solved for those without student copy
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by MYSELF2018: 10:26am On Mar 18, 2018
Goodmorning to you all,
Please I need someone that has done any research relating to "Development of a unifying theory for Data Mining" to please send me a pm via praisejummy42@gmail.com All I want is the soft copy of your research work with data set, software for running two algorithms, comparing the results from the two algorithms and the summary of the result. Please I am paying 15k for it. Thanks
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by JARUSHUB: 7:26pm On Mar 18, 2018
If you have scaled the test stage of the Petroleum Technology Development Fund ( PTDF ) Scholarship Scheme and got to the interview stage you can engage the services of JarusHub interview preparation experts to coach you. We offer the best preparation for both job and scholarship interviews. We have coached more than 200 candidates for scholarship and job interviews of top scholarship programs and companies such as MTN, First Bank, Access Bank, Union Bank, GTB etc

The interview preparation session involves:

- Conducting research and sharing useful tips on the interview process, including potential questions and answers, for the candidate.
- Reviewing your CV and projects (academic and work based) to anticipate likely questions.
- Reviewing the oil and gas industry with you sharing information on the industry with you and breaking down technical matters to you to aid your flow in interview.
- Conducting MOCK INTERVIEW with you where you will sit down with us and we will interview you as though you were having the real PTDF interview, asking questions likely to be asked during the interview.
- Feedback will be provided to you based on your performance and areas that require improvement will be shared with you
- Our coaches are experts in the industry.

Benefits of this mock session

1, Deep, first-hand knowledge of the oil and gas industry in Nigeria
2, Familiarity with likely questions you will be asked and tips on how to tackle them
3, Boosting your confidence and minimizing the shock factor on the day of actual panel interview
4, Identifying your weak points and working on it before the actual interview
5, Your interview coaches are experts in interview coaching
6, This is the best preparation you can have for the actual interview

Our fee

PHYSICAL SESSION

(To hold at our office – 60 Moleye Street, off Herbert Macaulay, Alagomeji, Yaba, Lagos)

N10, 000

SKYPE SESSION

N10,000

Our rates are actually cheap, it goes for as much as $349 (N125,000) in other countries e.g https://www.impactinterview.com/service/interview-coaching-3-hours/

DATE

Please call or text 08060482880 or 0809952777 to book date and time.

Date & time to be agreed with client

To book appointment, call or text 08060482880 or 0809952777.

Testimonial

“Good day Sir, I am pleased to inform you about your interview coaching on the Chevening Scholarship. The coaching taught me how to approach questions from the interviewers. Coincidentally, some of the questions you asked during the coaching were asked, and answering them was a walk in the park. Suffice to say, I got the scholarship. And to think your service charge is very affordable, but of high quality."

N. Zubby

“I’m so grateful to JarusHub. I got a success email after KPMG Assessment Center. Everything you talked about came out, and your coaching was very helpful in my performance. I remembered how you coached me on how to handle group discussion, presentation and panel interview. Wow, I’m so so grateful.”

K. Anyikwe

This interview preparation service is also available for other scholarship programs as well as companies.

JARUSHUB

60 Moleye Street, off Herbert Macaulay behind Total Petrol Station, Alagomeji, Yaba, Lagos

Bridging career information gap

http://www.jarushub.com/ptdf-scholarship-interview/
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by mercyp001(f): 8:44am On Mar 19, 2018
guys,which one is nomination again? Pls anybody with more information should talk to us. Who will nominate and who are they nominating? Abeg tell us more. I hope der will still be an interview?
Good morning!
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by solastar2: 8:55am On Mar 19, 2018
mercyp001:
guys,which one is nomination again? Pls anybody with more information should talk to us. Who will nominate and who are they nominating? Abeg tell us more. I hope der will still be an interview?
Good morning!

Not everyone that registered will be invited for interview. Some people will get shortlisted for the interview while some will not and that is what is meant by nomination.

1 Like

Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Isaatin: 3:38pm On Mar 22, 2018
When will they start shortlisting
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by mercyp001(f): 5:33pm On Mar 22, 2018
solastar2:

Not everyone that registered will be invited for interview. Some people will get shortlisted for the interview while some will not and that is what is meant by nomination.
ok. thanks bro.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Sozaboy: 1:29pm On Mar 24, 2018
I just want to make small noise here.....

PTDF, una never nominate finish?
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Mlayidi: 4:32pm On Mar 24, 2018
[quote author=Sozaboy post=66116907]I just want to make small noise here.....

PTDF, una never nominate finish? b patience and keep praying
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by walexzy21(m): 8:03am On Mar 25, 2018
Let's discuss. What country is your most preferred choice among the 3 and why??

Mine is China and reason is for the past few years they've been able to grow in every aspect you can think of but all of these won't go down if there education system was a mess. I pray we all get to smile
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 25, 2018
France...

walexzy21:
Let's discuss. What country is your most preferred choice among the 3 and why??

Mine is China and reason is for the past few years they've been able to grow in every aspect you can think of but all of these won't go down if there education system was a mess. I pray we all get to smile
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by gkosworldreign: 4:54pm On Mar 25, 2018
Any update about PTDF

3 Likes

Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by xsanctus(m): 11:51am On Mar 28, 2018
gkosworldreign:
Any update about PTDF

PTDF Opens portal for fresh application. Deadline: March 28 - April 28, 2018.
ptdf.gov.ng
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by freshniqqa(m): 3:41pm On Mar 28, 2018
How come they have opened new one. N this year we have two openings....

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (105) (Reply)

[Updated] UNIZIK 2017/2018 Admission List / Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. / 2016/2017 Lasu Admission Process Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.