Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

She Isn't Interested In The Relationship Anymore. How Do I Move On? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Isn't Interested In The Relationship Anymore. How Do I Move On? (828 Views)

My Fiancee Is Good In Terms Of Character But She Isn't Resourceful / I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating / I Can't Continue With This Relationship Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Isn't Interested In The Relationship Anymore. How Do I Move On? by Rekyz(m): 6:13pm On Jan 09, 2018
Good evening Nairalanders. I've got something bothering me and I need advice ASAP. I lived and schooled in Calabar, graduated last year and got a job in Owerri. My girlfriend and I have dated since 2013 and we've been keeping in touch since I left and I do visit Every 2 months. On friday, she called to tell me she wasn't interested in d relationship anymore, citing distance, freedom etc as her reasons for wanting to opt out. After talking to her on saturday and sunday, I decided to respect her decision and move on. moving on so far feels next to impossible. I don't want to be emotionally vulnerable and
explicit with my feelings as all I need is to move on with my life. but the question is... HOW DO I MOVE ON?
Re: She Isn't Interested In The Relationship Anymore. How Do I Move On? by emeralddayo(f): 6:21pm On Jan 09, 2018
Sincerely it won't be easy but you just have to, no need hanging on a thread, time will heal you, between don't stay alone, hang out with new people, make new female friends and keep conversation interesting, at least that will take your mind off her a bit, don't go around doing "monitoring spirit". On top your ex's life o...go out more often, get busy, truthfully it might not be easy, take a day at a time before you know it you have moved on.

1 Like

Re: She Isn't Interested In The Relationship Anymore. How Do I Move On? by zealblinks(m): 6:36pm On Jan 09, 2018
it's not going to be easy but you need to act like a boss and move on. forget about her and do something new.

1 Like

Re: She Isn't Interested In The Relationship Anymore. How Do I Move On? by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:36pm On Jan 09, 2018
Bro move on. Focus on your life. Delete all her pics and any form of contact. Get your mind busy by chatting more or going out with other friends. I give you just 2weeks and you will forget about her except maybe once in a while she crosses your mind

1 Like

Re: She Isn't Interested In The Relationship Anymore. How Do I Move On? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 09, 2018
Original Poster!

Hammer, I say Hammer... she will come to your house and claim that you got her pregnant. cheesy

Okay that was me being foolish!

Get a life and by that i mean find something doing that doesn't involve thinking about a lass. If you think of her don't try to push it, let it come but always remind yourself you are no more. Concentrate on your breath to take away the pain you feel.
Don't look for another babe for this reason oh!

Take my advice, don't think twice. All is well that ends better.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: She Isn't Interested In The Relationship Anymore. How Do I Move On? by Alariwo2: 6:41pm On Jan 09, 2018
Get yourself engaged with something challenging, learn new skills or set new goals.

You came to this world alone and you'll leave alone. All the love palava ends when you fail to become someone in life or die.
Even the rich don't have it easy with love.

Time heals everything, just be strong and foxus on other things.

1 Like

Re: She Isn't Interested In The Relationship Anymore. How Do I Move On? by skillz121(m): 6:47pm On Jan 09, 2018
u move on, not wit ur legs but wit ur mind,.... get active & #blowurmind

1 Like

Re: She Isn't Interested In The Relationship Anymore. How Do I Move On? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 09, 2018
Broken relationship is far better than a broken marriage.you really need to move on with your life cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Isn't Interested In The Relationship Anymore. How Do I Move On? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:59pm On Jan 09, 2018
- delete her number
- block ALL her social media profiles
- delete her pictures etc that may remind you of the babe
- have absolutely NO contact with the babe
- try the soonest to get back on your knees
- BE POSITIVE as life always goes on....regardless!
- get back to socializing, go out, meet new people
- soon enough, you will laugh when thinking about this post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Isn't Interested In The Relationship Anymore. How Do I Move On? by Stevengerd(m): 7:02pm On Jan 09, 2018
Naso Bae tell me on 1st of dis year, she be like steph.. i tink i need to move on, am tired of dis relationshp. I Didnt even say anything other than Okay!!! Life Goes On

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Isn't Interested In The Relationship Anymore. How Do I Move On? by NaoSlay: 7:02pm On Jan 09, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]
Nigga , trust me the surest way to move on is marrying legitimate work and make your cash legitimately.

That time it the girl that would have the thought of how to move on when she sees you making it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Isn't Interested In The Relationship Anymore. How Do I Move On? by donstan18: 7:04pm On Jan 09, 2018
$

1 Like

Re: She Isn't Interested In The Relationship Anymore. How Do I Move On? by Macgreat(m): 7:04pm On Jan 09, 2018
Simple.

Delete her contacts and unfollow her on social media

Delete her pictures everywhere.

Focus on self, date yourself, read books, focus on Jesus.

She may call you during this period, don't answer her calls - text message only. Short message, don't too personal.

Make you fully cured before reconnecting with her as a good friend only.

1 Like

Re: She Isn't Interested In The Relationship Anymore. How Do I Move On? by Nutase: 7:08pm On Jan 09, 2018
She will come begging when the maga deceiving her is done with her. Please DO NOT go back to your vomit.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Rejected By 15girls Time To Give Up Or Not / Romantic Saturday Beans Porridge: Prepare By Biggerbossamani (pic) / Why Do People Usually Equate Being Light Skin To Good Looks???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.